Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sunderland Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14181419142014211422 1451>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2023 at 11:14am
Hummmmmm going for a few beers tomorrow DM Wink
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2023 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Hummmmmm going for a few beers tomorrow DM Wink

On the drink now three birthdays this weekend.

😁
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2023 at 2:08pm
Hope you enjoyed your present DM , can we do the same next year Clap
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2023 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Hope you enjoyed your present DM , can we do the same next year Clap

Absolutely.

Sunderland deserved that today played some cracking football at times and should have won by more.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2023 at 6:56pm

Sunderland sign midfielder Pierre Ekwah from West Ham United on a "long-term" contract, for an undisclosed fee.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 10:09am
Trai played well now he's get a regular spot in the team.

Any concerns our fans might’ve had about Hume being out of his depth or appearing a bit lightweight have now disappeared. He seems to be a confident young player with belief in his own...

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2023 at 12:23pm
Cory Evans has done his cruciate ligaments in.

Out for the rest of the season.

FFS
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2023 at 6:08pm
According to SSN Joe Gelhardt has signed for Sunderland on a loan deal till the end of the season from Leeds.

Edited by Double Maxim - 26 Jan 2023 at 6:13pm
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2023 at 6:10pm
Good loan signing, he looked like going to Wigan. Evans is probably finished, I think his Sunderland contract is up at the end of the season anyway.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2023 at 7:57am

We're certainly going for the young players.

Sunderland have moved to strengthen their attacking options with the signing of Isaac Lihadji from Lille. says The 20-year-old signs for the club for an undisclosed fee from Ligue 1 side LOSC Lille subject to international clearance.

The forward made 39 senior appearances during his time at the Stade Pierre-Mauroy, including 21 in Lille’s 2020-21 title-winning campaign and three in last season’s UEFA Champions League. The young striker is one of only two current Sky Bet Championship players to be nominated for the 2022 Golden Boy award, with fellow Black Cat Amad Diallo also shortlisted for the prestigious accolade.

"The project attracted me," Lihadji told safc.com "I was really happy with that and it interested me a lot. The club inspire young players to improve their level. I started football at nine-years-old in Marseille at a club called FC Septemes. I started playing for fun and pleasure and then I arrived at Olympique De Marseille. I started to improve bit-by-bit and went to Lille three years later.

"Now here I am in Sunderland. I am very happy to sign for Sunderland. I can see it's a beautiful city with supporters who have a great love for football. I'm happy to be here." 
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2023 at 9:02am
Originally posted by Doubl<div><span style=: rgb44, 44, 44; color: rgb255, 255, 255; font-family: " Sans", sans-serif; font-size: 16px;> </span><span style=: rgb44, 44, 44; color: rgb255, 255, 255; font-family: " Sans", sans-serif; font-size: 16px;>I can see it's a beautiful city </span></div><div><span style=: rgb44, 44, 44; color: rgb255, 255, 255; font-family: " Sans", sans-serif; font-size: 16px;><br></span></div>[/QUOTE Doubl
 I can see it's a beautiful city 

[/QUOTE wrote:

Yer right , must be thinking about Burnley LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Yer right , must be thinking about Burnley LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
kevblackcat12 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevblackcat12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2023 at 9:45am
The job Speakman and co are doing is amazing compared to where we were just a few years ago, Tony Mowbray has the team playing some brilliant Football as well, I'm really excited to see how our new young signings get on Corry Evans injury is a big blow no doubt but it's an opportunity for Edouard Michut to step up to the plate,

I remember reading one of your post's DM in relation to Sunderland fans being torn on whether promotion would be a good or bad thing this season just my opinion but if the opportunity is there we have to try and grab it as you never know in Football and we might not have the same quality in our team next season 

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2023 at 3:16pm
Yea Michut has a good claim for Evans place. 

Yea the debate should we go for a pay off spot is raging at the moment I see what you are saying totally.

Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2023 at 5:39pm
Average age of the Sunderland first team squad is now 22.9 yrs apparently.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2023 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

Average age of the Sunderland first team squad is now 22.9 yrs apparently.

Clap
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2023 at 5:47pm
This thread has gone loopy.

Big smile
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2023 at 6:21pm
Not sure what way you’re quoting previous posts and replying but I’m deleting the last few. Its an eyesore. It looks as if youre half replying in the quoted part and then in your own reply part.

Actually, CM started the madness what ever the hell he did in his post at 09:02

Edited by Sham157 - 27 Jan 2023 at 6:24pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2023 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Not sure what way you’re quoting previous posts and replying but I’m deleting the last few. Its an eyesore. It looks as if youre half replying in the quoted part and then in your own reply part.

Actually, CM started the madness what ever the hell he did in his post at 09:02

Apologies I think it was my cock up and I couldn't delete them.

Thanks for sorting it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14181419142014211422 1451>
  Share Topic