You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sunderland Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13241325132613271328 1451>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2020 at 9:50pm
Its according to everyone. Doesn’t take much suspicion  2 consortiums have pulled out once it reached reading the balance sheet stage and saw the trio had been tampering with the figures.

Fleecing the club dry and they’ve yet to put a single penny of their own money in. Well, they’ve put £1 in LOL
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2020 at 10:23pm

We'll see what transpires.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2020 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Sounds like Coventry Oxford  and Rotherham will be given the nod for promotion to the championship.

Ah well the joys of division one again next season..
It looks that way , hummmmm not good for your lot is it .

Not ideal bit with the pandemic and all the tradegdy that has brought got to put things into perspective.

Hope things are okay with you CM?

All happy out over here i must say , but sooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to see some kind of football . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2020 at 9:21pm

Sounds like Coventry Oxford  and Rotherham will be given the nod for promotion to the championship.

Ah well the joys of division one again next season..
It looks that way , hummmmm not good for your lot is it .

Not ideal bit with the pandemic and all the tradegdy that has brought got to put things into perspective.

Hope things are okay with you CM?

All happy out over here i must say , but sooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to see some kind of football . 

Anyone's  guess?

Edited by Double Maxim - 09 May 2020 at 9:22pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2020 at 4:15pm
Sunderland's owners respond to Echo questions on £20.5m parachute payment 'write off', Juan Sartori and proposed club sale | Sunderland Echo @MIUI| https://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/football/sunderland-afc/sunderlands-owners-respond-echo-questions-ps205m-parachute-payment-write-juan-sartori-and-proposed-club-sale-2849230?fbclid=IwAR38rQ7hZvpXWT6LHDTg0fEH6ck5rhQ62fpXVjitAC9zGBVCwcgFigmHVsA

Edited by Double Maxim - 11 May 2020 at 4:16pm
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2020 at 5:25pm

Sunderland's owners respond to Echo questions on £20.5m parachute payment 'write off', Juan Sartori and proposed club sale | Sunderland Echo @MIUI| https://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/football/sunderland-afc/sunderlands-owners-respond-echo-questions-ps205m-parachute-payment-write-juan-sartori-and-proposed-club-sale-2849230?fbclid=IwAR38rQ7hZvpXWT6LHDTg0fEH6ck5rhQ62fpXVjitAC9zGBVCwcgFigmHVsA

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2020 at 5:28pm
I was thinking the same thing LOL

You’d think Theresa May was answering there was that much question dodging 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2020 at 5:55pm

As I said  before we'll see what transpires.

No point in speculating at this stage.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2020 at 6:25pm
There is no point in speculating indeed.

But he was labelled by the papers as a modern day Del Boy before he even joined the club.

When he was popular he was running his mouth everywhere to everyone, now he's under pressure he can't even answer a straight question

Nowt but a weasel.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2020 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

There is no point in speculating indeed.

But he was labelled by the papers as a modern day Del Boy before he even joined the club.

When he was popular he was running his mouth everywhere to everyone, now he's under pressure he can't even answer a straight question

Nowt but a weasel.

That's your opinion of him doesn't mean it's fact.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2020 at 6:47pm
It's certainly not encouraging reading that. I would be more than a little concerned. Maybe I'm just not very trusting of men in suits.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2020 at 7:02pm
A statement from the club acknowledging they did infact buy the club using parachute payments.

LOL 

f**king pathetic. Basically the club is skint.

Edited by coyne - 11 May 2020 at 7:05pm
SunlunBhoy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SunlunBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2020 at 8:20pm
Sounds fair enough to me
Slow & Blind View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slow & Blind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2020 at 11:41pm
Fat Mike is on his way.

Would you take him? 
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2020 at 11:47pm
He wouldn’t take us. So no point wanting what you can't get!

A club which has absolutely nothing in the pot, losing money weekly for nothing due to the pandemic and has a 20 million pound loan against it with absolutely no capital.
I think an investor would find COVID19 more welcoming than dealing with that.

Imagine buying a house and telling the previous home owner that they’re paying for it and taking a bank loan out for the furniture which you don't intend on paying back but will leave for the next home owners but will only pay back the first home owner when the house is renovated. That’s effectively what they’ve done. f**ked is the word to describe that.

Edited by coyne - 12 May 2020 at 12:03am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2020 at 7:50am
Originally posted by Slow & Blind Slow & Blind wrote:

Fat Mike is on his way.

Would you take him? 

You rascal.

😂 

On  a serious note hope you are okay.

You excited about your takeover?

Slow & Blind View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slow & Blind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2020 at 8:11am

Fat Mike is on his way.

Would you take him? 

You rascal.

😂 

I'm delighted to get rid of Mike Ashley. He bought Newcastle the week I moved here so I know no different for the club. 
The Saudis don't sit very easy with me but I can't decide if that changes how I view the club. I think themselves and the Reuben brothers will bring massive investment to the city which will get massive favour with the fans. I  haven't decided if I'll go back to having a season ticket next season, it would be great to see a competitive team trying to play attacking football in the top half of the league and trying to compete in the cups.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2020 at 10:00am

Fat Mike is on his way.

Would you take him? 

You rascal.

😂 

I'm delighted to get rid of Mike Ashley. He bought Newcastle the week I moved here so I know no different for the club. 
The Saudis don't sit very easy with me but I can't decide if that changes how I view the club. I think themselves and the Reuben brothers will bring massive investment to the city which will get massive favour with the fans. I  haven't decided if I'll go back to having a season ticket next season, it would be great to see a competitive team trying to play attacking football in the top half of the league and trying to compete in the cups.

What's Chi Onwurahs craic been about the new owners,?

It will along time till Sunderland play Newcastle again unless it's s cup game

Stay safe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13241325132613271328 1451>
  Share Topic