You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

St. Patricks Athletic FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 89>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2021 at 12:12am
Had to watch the match on a pub tele while at a mates party but Pats appeared to be comfortably beaten. Admittedly I didn’t see it all but Rovers had the better of it. Saints seemed a bit off the pace 
El Puto Amo
Sponsored Links

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2021 at 9:39am
Any word on what the scuffle was at the end? Saw the FAI assessor ended up being pushed to the ground. Not intentionally pushed in fairness.

Soccer Republic had that clip up quicker than any clips of the goals. The Helen Lovejoy brigade up in arms.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2021 at 11:36am
Pats denied a clear penalty. Ref was a disgrace.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 12:20pm
I've a ticket for tonight's match but can't go. 

Send me a PM if interested. No charge obviously. Thumbs Up

Edit. Ticket's gone. 

Edited by irishmufc - 17 Sep 2021 at 4:50pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 11:30pm

Handy enough win for Saints. Wexford were given a good chance by the ref when Bone got a red which should have been a yellow after 7 minutes. They didn’t make any attempt to capitalise on having the extra man and got punished. Darragh Burns got the first two crucial goals. Coughlan finished it off with a late peno. 

I’ll be interested to see how Burns career develops. He’s got a slight build and isn’t lightening quick or strong to make up for it. He does have a good touch, delivery and he picks up clever positions. 
El Puto Amo
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 8:50am
Can't wait for the draw for the semi final, Bohs in richer would be my preference get them beat at home
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 9:38am
Is the draw tomorrow ?
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 9:40am
Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

Can't wait for the draw for the semi final, Bohs in richer would be my preference get them beat at home

Think most Bohs fans would take that 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 9:41am
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

Is the draw tomorrow ?
Tomorrow at 6.30 on 2fm 
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 9:59am
Nice one Thumbs Up
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 11:05am

In fairness, the cup is very open. Any of the teams left in it will fancy their chances at winning it. 
El Puto Amo
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 11:09am
Bohs in Ballybofey/Oriel and Pats down in the RSC is my prediction! 
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2021 at 8:43am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Think most Bohs fans would take that 

Would make sense, the last thing I'd want is to lose a final to another Dublin club, wouldn't enjoy the build up to the final at all, on the flip side beating bohs in the final would be unreal but don't think I fancy the risk 
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2021 at 8:45am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

Is the draw tomorrow ?
Tomorrow at 6.30 on 2fm 

Announced for Friday after the pats game on rte
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 10:10am
Looking forward to the uefa youth league game against Red Star tonight, seemingly red stars kids are like monsters so it could be a tough night for the kids
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 11:18am

Looking forward to the uefa youth league game against Red Star tonight, seemingly red stars kids are like monsters so it could be a tough night for the kids

Saw them yesterday baling off the bus into the Hilton  and thought they were a mens team until I got closer.
Chips don't bounce
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Saw them yesterday baling off the bus into the Hilton  and thought they were a mens team until I got closer.

Yeah, should be a good experience for the lads 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 1:01pm
Anyone know if the regular away supporters put on a mini bus over and back for the away matches? 

I assume people just make their own way given the relatively small travelling numbers. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 89>
  Share Topic