Slovakia Write Off Top Trumps

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2020 at 8:30pm

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/travel/coronavirus-response-air-passengers-could-lose-refund-right-under-government-plans-1.4221974?mode=amp
Trains all the way now Kevin, ie Berlin to PoznanThumbs Up
Or was it hamburg to aarhaus?
Hamburg to Aarhus Dead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2020 at 8:35pm

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/travel/coronavirus-response-air-passengers-could-lose-refund-right-under-government-plans-1.4221974?mode=amp
Trains all the way now Kevin, ie Berlin to PoznanThumbs Up
Or was it hamburg to aarhaus?
Hamburg to Aarhus Dead
Great Journey.......JagerCool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 9:23am
I just saw that Germanwings has gone and Eurowings will be next .

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 10:27am
Anyone had a Ryanair refund processed yet ? I know it'll take a good bit longer than usual. Submitted the refund for Budapest- dublin about 3 weeks ago. Just wondering how long its taken others 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 10:33am
Think I read somewhere a month at least now on refunds
Yiksheemash View Drop Down

I don't have a penis.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yiksheemash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 10:39am

Anyone had a Ryanair refund processed yet ? I know it'll take a good bit longer than usual. Submitted the refund for Budapest- dublin about 3 weeks ago. Just wondering how long its taken others 

jaysus will ya calm down. what you pay for it €50? you will get it in a few weeks. Confused

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 10:45am
Hold on to your knickers instant mash he is only asking a question LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 10:49am
Originally posted by Yiksheemash Yiksheemash wrote:

jaysus will ya calm down. what you pay for it €50? you will get it in a few weeks. Confused

€100 and it's only a question. I've had an email from Ryanair about 2 weeks ago to say it'll be longer than usual and thats grand, I'm not in any rush for it. Just seeing how long its taking others to have them processed 
cardwizzard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 10:51am

Got the first refund inside a week. As others flights we're cancelled I applied for refunds also but no word yet. Pretty sure the few bob is on its way, I'm just putting it down to them being overloaded with requests. 

Edited by cardwizzard - 08 Apr 2020 at 10:52am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 10:58am
Originally posted by cardwizzard cardwizzard wrote:

Got the first refund inside a week. As others flights we're cancelled I applied for refunds also but no word yet. Pretty sure the few bob is on its way, I'm just putting it down to them being overloaded with requests. 

Yeah I'm sure they're swamped. Cheers for that. Ryanair actually seem to be pretty on the ball with refunds compared to other airlines for this.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 11:59am

Originally posted by cardwizzard cardwizzard wrote:

Yeah I'm sure they're swamped. Cheers for that. Ryanair actually seem to be pretty on the ball with refunds compared to other airlines for this.
 Same as cardwizz All the Vienna and Bosina flights cash came real quick with Ryan air then everything stopped a few weeks back . You apply again for the refund and you get the message that they are dealing with it so best to sit and wait .
 As it stands we have got back €350 cash on flights and waiting on more rufunds of around €340 , now all of these are not just football trips so best just to sit and wait .
Jasonic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 7:10pm
Still waiting on 4 refunds from Ryanair, 2 from Wizz and one from easyjet. Got 2 Ryanair refunds and Flix bus also refunded me. (not all football related either)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by Jasonic Jasonic wrote:

Still waiting on 4 refunds from Ryanair, 2 from Wizz and one from easyjet. Got 2 Ryanair refunds and Flix bus also refunded me. (not all football related either)

Flix bus ? Don’t think they refunded me tried to cancel but there was a 10 Euro admin fee and the tickets were 10.40 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 8:21pm

Flix bus ? Don’t think they refunded me tried to cancel but there was a 10 Euro admin fee and the tickets were 10.40 
I had a journey booked with them from Bratislava to Vienna Airport and I was able to cancel it in exchange for credit towards another journey. Just hope they don't go under because of all this even though it was quite cheap ie about €6.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 8:27pm

I had a journey booked with them from Bratislava to Vienna Airport and I was able to cancel it in exchange for credit towards another journey. Just hope they don't go under because of all this even though it was quite cheap ie about €6.

The game was behind at that stage didn’t think of a voucher It was the only money I lost on the trip so I won’t worry about it 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 8:47pm

I think we all know lads who'd still apply for the 40 cent!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 8:59pm
still waiting for Ryanair refund for Vienna to Dublin flight .

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 9:02pm

still waiting for Ryanair refund for Vienna to Dublin flight .
Did you apply

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>