You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slovakia Write Off Top Trumps

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2020 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/travel/coronavirus-response-air-passengers-could-lose-refund-right-under-government-plans-1.4221974?mode=amp
Trains all the way now Kevin, ie Berlin to PoznanThumbs Up
Or was it hamburg to aarhaus?
Hamburg to Aarhus Dead
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Sponsored Links

brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2020 at 8:35pm

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/travel/coronavirus-response-air-passengers-could-lose-refund-right-under-government-plans-1.4221974?mode=amp
Trains all the way now Kevin, ie Berlin to PoznanThumbs Up
Or was it hamburg to aarhaus?
Hamburg to Aarhus Dead
Great Journey.......JagerCool
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 9:23am
I just saw that Germanwings has gone and Eurowings will be next .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 10:27am
Anyone had a Ryanair refund processed yet ? I know it'll take a good bit longer than usual. Submitted the refund for Budapest- dublin about 3 weeks ago. Just wondering how long its taken others 
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 10:33am
Think I read somewhere a month at least now on refunds
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Yiksheemash View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I don't have a penis.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yiksheemash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 10:39am
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Anyone had a Ryanair refund processed yet ? I know it'll take a good bit longer than usual. Submitted the refund for Budapest- dublin about 3 weeks ago. Just wondering how long its taken others 

jaysus will ya calm down. what you pay for it €50? you will get it in a few weeks. Confused
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 10:45am
Hold on to your knickers instant mash he is only asking a question LOL
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 10:49am
Originally posted by Yiksheemash Yiksheemash wrote:

jaysus will ya calm down. what you pay for it €50? you will get it in a few weeks. Confused

€100 and it's only a question. I've had an email from Ryanair about 2 weeks ago to say it'll be longer than usual and thats grand, I'm not in any rush for it. Just seeing how long its taking others to have them processed 
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 10:51am

Got the first refund inside a week. As others flights we're cancelled I applied for refunds also but no word yet. Pretty sure the few bob is on its way, I'm just putting it down to them being overloaded with requests. 

Edited by cardwizzard - 08 Apr 2020 at 10:52am
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 10:58am
Originally posted by cardwizzard cardwizzard wrote:

Got the first refund inside a week. As others flights we're cancelled I applied for refunds also but no word yet. Pretty sure the few bob is on its way, I'm just putting it down to them being overloaded with requests. 

Yeah I'm sure they're swamped. Cheers for that. Ryanair actually seem to be pretty on the ball with refunds compared to other airlines for this.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 11:59am

Originally posted by cardwizzard cardwizzard wrote:

Yeah I'm sure they're swamped. Cheers for that. Ryanair actually seem to be pretty on the ball with refunds compared to other airlines for this.
 Same as cardwizz All the Vienna and Bosina flights cash came real quick with Ryan air then everything stopped a few weeks back . You apply again for the refund and you get the message that they are dealing with it so best to sit and wait .
 As it stands we have got back €350 cash on flights and waiting on more rufunds of around €340 , now all of these are not just football trips so best just to sit and wait .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Jasonic View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 7:10pm
Still waiting on 4 refunds from Ryanair, 2 from Wizz and one from easyjet. Got 2 Ryanair refunds and Flix bus also refunded me. (not all football related either)
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by Jasonic Jasonic wrote:

Still waiting on 4 refunds from Ryanair, 2 from Wizz and one from easyjet. Got 2 Ryanair refunds and Flix bus also refunded me. (not all football related either)

Flix bus ? Don’t think they refunded me tried to cancel but there was a 10 Euro admin fee and the tickets were 10.40 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Flix bus ? Don’t think they refunded me tried to cancel but there was a 10 Euro admin fee and the tickets were 10.40 
I had a journey booked with them from Bratislava to Vienna Airport and I was able to cancel it in exchange for credit towards another journey. Just hope they don't go under because of all this even though it was quite cheap ie about €6.
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

I had a journey booked with them from Bratislava to Vienna Airport and I was able to cancel it in exchange for credit towards another journey. Just hope they don't go under because of all this even though it was quite cheap ie about €6.

The game was behind at that stage didn’t think of a voucher It was the only money I lost on the trip so I won’t worry about it 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 8:47pm

I think we all know lads who'd still apply for the 40 cent!
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 8:59pm
still waiting for Ryanair refund for Vienna to Dublin flight .
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

still waiting for Ryanair refund for Vienna to Dublin flight .
Did you apply
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic