Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sir Alex Ferguson to retire

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 41>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sir Alex Ferguson to retire
    Posted: 07 May 2013 at 11:31pm
man utd will announce it tomorrow
Sponsored Links

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 11:45pm
All the papers have it but tis still only a rumour
Hoosay View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 11:47pm
I was expecting him to do another year.

Many years ago I put money on Lippi to replace him, so fingers crossed that I'm about to cash in on that LOL

deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 11:49pm
well all im saying is i got a text from a very good friend of mine in manchester and he passed that onto me and he has never ever been wrong on anything else b4 he has ever told me
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 11:51pm
Get it right deco not first
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 11:53pm
Shocked
The dark side.. And the light
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Hoosay Hoosay wrote:

Many years ago I put money on Lippi to replace him, so fingers crossed that I'm about to cash in on that LOL

Lippi sitting pretty in china, hard luck chiefLOL

I have one of those bets though, 8/1 tevez go to boca next, down a few years now, he has openly said he'd go there next though
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Hoosay Hoosay wrote:

Marcello Lippi Clap Genius
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 11:53pm
Baldy is bound to ruin this thread
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Jackthelad View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 11:59pm
Lord that would be some revelation. I presume it would be with immediate effect once the season ends?
As a liverpool fan I would be naturally glad and that's as good a compliment as I can give him. He's been phenomenal.
Can't see it happening though, il have kicked the bucket and he'l still be chewing gum on the line!
Oh Poland we loved you.....
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:00am
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:06am
deffo going lads i assure ye have a bit more info on it and have told another lad i trust here but im not saying anything on forum
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:07am
Its too soon to resign. He still has a few years left in him yet. Bad decision to retire now. He still has the hunger.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:07am
Interesting that this rumour came out after the NYSE closed so I wonder is there anything in it.
as the NYSE doesn't open again until 2pm our time tomorrow so an annoucement from the club at some stage tomorrow morning is plausible.
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:11am
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/22444088

Every paper seems to be covering it too.
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:12am
all papers will cover it tomorrow dont think any of them will go with the true story tho
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:13am
Roy Keane to take over from Ferguson

By Roy Curtis

Tuesday night 7th May will go down in history. The great Alex Ferguson retired from football management after 27yrs of service to Manchester United. The news came as a shock to the footballing world who were expecting a retirement further down the line. Ferguson was widely expected to be at the helm at Old Trafford for the forthcoming 2013/14 season at the very least.  Meanwhile the Sunday World has learned from an inside source that Roy Keane is to take over and has signed a contract to manage the Red Devils and will come into affect on July 1.   
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Jackthelad View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:15am
What do you mean the true story?
Are you saying there is a reason for him leaving that they aren't reporting?
Oh Poland we loved you.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 41>
  Share Topic