You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shelbourne

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 19>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 6:09pm
2 horrible looking jerseys. Like old school GAA jerseys.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Sponsored Links

oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 6:44pm
horrible f**kin club, sh*t fans rovers lite bunch of rings end  south side scum. Straight back down again and f**k off back across the river.
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2020 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

horrible f**kin club, sh*t fans rovers lite bunch of rings end  south side scum. Straight back down again and f**k off back across the river.

LOL

Red jersey is lovely - not a huge fan of the shade in the blue one. But old school shirt with old school crest and sponsorless get a big Thumbs Up from me
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 9:42pm
Fantastic win tonight!

A long time since the last one in the top flight!
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 9:47pm
You lot win the battle in the Turners Cross Tavern too?
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

You lot win the battle in the Turners Cross Tavern too?
All three of them stand?
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 11:02pm
Decent away support tonight to be fair, we were fairly limited but plenty of room for improvement, think goals will be hard to come by for us.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2020 at 4:16pm
why is the stand behind the goals closed now?

Was a great atmosphere the other night buty a shame capacity is down to just 3k now

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2020 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Was a great atmosphere the other night buty a shame capacity is down to just 3k now

Another dump of a ground these days. Facilities is a word that does not exist on the LOI
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2020 at 5:53pm

I believe there was a fire there sometime last year and the safety officer won’t sign off on the stand. 

Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2020 at 6:00pm
Deegan’s goal was a screamer.

Edited by Het-field - 23 Feb 2020 at 6:00pm
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2020 at 11:41am

Fire warden's won't sign off on it unless substantial work done to upgrade that Shels don't have and council (as yet) unwilling to spend on a ground that's meant to be getting demolished in a few years
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2020 at 12:28pm
Was told last night that Kennedy's in Drumcondra wouldn't let any football fans from either Dundalk or Shels in.Not a football friendly boozer?   
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2020 at 12:46pm
Is there anywhere handy to park near Tolka Park? I haven't been there in years and the last time I was there, I used public transport. 
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2020 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Fire warden's won't sign off on it unless substantial work done to upgrade that Shels don't have and council (as yet) unwilling to spend on a ground that's meant to be getting demolished in a few years

That's a balls, your're essentially limiting home fans to just over 2k

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2020 at 12:56pm

Yep, apparently if we keep more or less selling out each game we will have more of a case with the council to fix it up, whatever the arrangement is with them at the moment. Time will tell. If we start losing games and get in to a relegation dog fight, crowds will inevitably fall and this won't be an issue, but hopefully that won't be the case. The atmosphere around the place is the best it has been since the glory days of early-mid 2000's. Probably even more so now as we aren't spending beyond our means and have had nothing to be happy about in so long
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2020 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Is there anywhere handy to park near Tolka Park? I haven't been there in years and the last time I was there, I used public transport. 

I always park on the Grace Park Road leading down to the ground from the Northside. But it fills up pretty quickly so I would advise to park there about 45 mins before ko at the latest

This might be worth reading too:

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2020 at 1:12pm

Yep, apparently if we keep more or less selling out each game we will have more of a case with the council to fix it up, whatever the arrangement is with them at the moment. Time will tell. If we start losing games and get in to a relegation dog fight, crowds will inevitably fall and this won't be an issue, but hopefully that won't be the case. The atmosphere around the place is the best it has been since the glory days of early-mid 2000's. Probably even more so now as we aren't spending beyond our means and have had nothing to be happy about in so long

Have to take into account that Bohs will be moving there at some stage, this will have a bigger impact on them with the crowds they seem to be getting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 19>
  Share Topic