Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Serie A thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7677787980 121>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2017 at 11:52pm
Bonucci to AC Milan for £35million, what a deal Clap
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Sponsored Links

HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 12:11am
Signing of the summer if it goes ahead, by some distance. 

I get why Juve are leaving him go, but this is the best centre back in the world we're talking about here, selling him to a direct rival for 35m, in todays market, is very surprising. They could, and probably should, have gotten so much more
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 12:26am
Looks as though Milan have signed Lucas Biglia too from Lazio. On paper, they will have a very good line up this season, should be one to watch
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 12:31am
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Looks as though Milan have signed Lucas Biglia too from Lazio. On paper, they will have a very good line up this season, should be one to watch

Milan are 12s to win Serie A, seems generous.

Auba could be signed yet.....
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 12:37am
I still think Juve will win it again (not biased at all haha), but Milan 'should' be up there. With Italy getting 4 places for CL qualification again, I think they'll really give the league a go. If Aubameyang signs, that price will drop considerably
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 12:40am

I still think Juve will win it again (not biased at all haha), but Milan 'should' be up there. With Italy getting 4 places for CL qualification again, I think they'll really give the league a go. If Aubameyang signs, that price will drop considerably

Ah yea it would be foolish to think Juventus won't win it, but surely Milan at 12s with even €25 e/w on it would give you some interest over the course of the season!

Given that they'll probably keep spending regardless, I think I'll go off and back them! 

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 12:55am
Oh I agree completely, at that price they're well worth a few quid each way, especially as you say, they don't look finished in the transfer market. Looking at what the competition have done so far, it looks even better.

Juve are doing their bit (although the Schick deal looks like it might fall through) so you'd expect them to win it again, or at least put up a serious fight. Roma have sold some key players, you'd trust Monchi to buy well though. Napoli have been very quiet so far, they seem focused on keeping what they have at the moment. Lazio have just lost their captain, and Keita Balde could soon follow, 2 big potential losses. Fiorentina have been a disaster, the club is a mess at the moment, and it could get worse with Bernadeschi potentiall leaving. And Inter have been, well, Inter, so no threat there.
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 1:29am

Signing of the summer if it goes ahead, by some distance. 

I get why Juve are leaving him go, but this is the best centre back in the world we're talking about here, selling him to a direct rival for 35m, in todays market, is very surprising. They could, and probably should, have gotten so much more

Read a few places that his son is sick and he wants to remain in Italy. Why that means he couldnt have stayed in Turin I don't know but I'm sure it was part of his decision making and possibly Juve showing some sort of compassion to allow the transfer to happen to a direct rival.

End of the day with all these deals, nobody apart from those directly involved really know. The past few seasons have highlighted as much - Twitter, Sky News, ITK's all being caught out to varying degrees for their absolute bolloxolgy.
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 7:34am
I'm shocked by the Bonucci deal, an absolute bargain in today's market!

Would be good to see Milan back challenging for the league it's been way too long.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 12:59pm
Di Marzio saying Sampdoria made an enquiry for Jack Wilshere 

Blaise Matuidi looks to be on the move to either Juve or Man Utd, Mino Raiolo is his agent so he's definitely off somewhere 
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Di Marzio saying Sampdoria made an enquiry for Jack Wilshere 

Blaise Matuidi looks to be on the move to either Juve or Man Utd, Mino Raiolo is his agent so he's definitely off somewhere 

Most likely Wink
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 1:14pm
AC Milan to continue their spending spree by bringing in Alvaro Morata
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 1:19pm
Szczesny off to Juve for 10m
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

I'm shocked by the Bonucci deal, an absolute bargain in today's market!

Would be good to see Milan back challenging for the league it's been way too long.

A bargain by PL prices but Italian TV cash is not at the same level.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 3:10pm
Cassano retires from football 8 days after signing for Verona LOL
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 3:35pm
Legend Love Cassano such a mad bastard
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 3:41pm
For all his flaws at least he was interesting, not something many footballers can be accused of these days.
Even his distasteful homophobic comments underlined his craziness as he had a dig at 'metrosexuals' too. An Italian footballer, preened to within an inch of his life, with bad 'designer' tattoos and diamond earrings, complaining about metrosexuals.LOL
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 4:07pm
He has now un-retired LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7677787980 121>
  Share Topic