URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=40298
Printed Date: 25 Apr 2024 at 8:58pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Serie A thread
Posted By: PhilliyK
Subject: Serie A thread
Date Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 9:20pm
Might as well start the new thread for the best league on the planet Thumbs Up

See the fixtures have just been released - well first I have seen as been hunting them for weeks now 

http://www.legaseriea.it/c/document_library/get_file?uuid=56a595b7-7c80-4705-9df5-6dbc72238816&groupId=10192" rel="nofollow - http://www.legaseriea.it/c/document_library/get_file?uuid=56a595b7-7c80-4705-9df5-6dbc72238816&groupId=10192

Rome derby on the weekend after my birthday so thinking this is a must go to this year Approve

-------------

Replies:
Date Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 10:44pm
Fall out of the match fixing still continuing for Juve Shocked

So the match fixing Charges aganist Antonio Conte have been acquitted but now he can be sentenced up to 3 months from being sidelined for football because he didnt report anything to the authorites about knowing that the team was fixing the matches. Also Bonucci can be banned for 3 years for match fixing and Pepe has also been acquitted match fixing but can be sentenced for a 3 month ban also

Rubentus Report

-------------

Posted By: HuntysCousin
Date Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 11:54pm
If anything a ban for Pepe would be a good thing!

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 12:48am
I reckon Inter will have alot to say in this years Serie A , i really fancy them to put up a strong title challenge!

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Posted By: Pinturicchio
Date Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 10:13am
Interesting to see how Juve go in the CL they will be third seeds so could get a tough group, but like Napoli last year I think they will qualify.

Juve have strenghtend quite well with the purchase of Isla and asamoah from Udinese, Giovinco is back and Lucio on a free transfer will over cover at the back as Juve try to compete on all 3 fronts.  Serie A, Coppa Italia and CL.

And hopefully before the window closes Juve will have added another striker.  Van Persie and Jovetic are the two been strongly chased and looks like Juve will swap Quagliarella with Pazzani from Inter.

It should be pointed out that Conte's involvement in the betting scandal is in relation to his time over Siena and although cleared of sporting fraud and charges of direct involvement he is charged with the lesser crim of not reporting knowledge of an attempted fix and could get a 3 month ban.

Pepe I am not his biggest fan as I think he is not good enough to command a starting place but his work rate is excellent is been investigated for the same lesser charge from his Udinese days.

But Bonucci who has improved a lot and is maturing into a top centre half faces the bigger charge of direct involvemnt and could face a lenghty ban as a result of allegations from his Bari days.

Milan will struggle without Ibra and Tiago Silva, and dont have the money or will to replace them with top quality players. But will still have enough to finish in the top 3

Roma will continue to play good football but under Zeman should possess a more cutting edge and be stronger mentally andshould have a good year.

Inter its hard to know Julio Cesar, Forlan and Maicon look to be following Lucio out the door Cambiassio and Zanetti no longer the players they were will Sneider get back to his best no real big signings for them I think they will continue to be inconsitant and be out of the title race by January.

Napoli looks like the will hold onto Cavani sold Lavezzi for big books but will focus on Serie A this season and I think the will go well.

Juve start as Champions and will be hard to dethrone as they now have a greater strenght in depth but should be a good season.  And last year the standard of football was very good and highly enjoyable.  Cant wait for the season to start and hope to go to a few of the games in Turin

-------------
Ron Burgundy: Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 10:33am
Jaysus Juve as 3rd seeds,fall from grace

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Posted By: tribalarmy
Date Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 11:10am
Horrible third seeds whoever gets them. I think Dortmund will be 4th seeds again too.

Date Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 11:20am
Year of transition for a lot of top clubs, so I'd say Juve will win it with a few weeks to spare. Inter look best placed to challenge at the moment IMO. Coutinho back from Espanyol, hope he gets on well.

Posted By: wrestler313
Date Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Pinturicchio Pinturicchio wrote:

Interesting to see how Juve go in the CL they will be third seeds so could get a tough group, but like Napoli last year I think they will qualify.

Juve have strenghtend quite well with the purchase of Isla and asamoah from Udinese, Giovinco is back and Lucio on a free transfer will over cover at the back as Juve try to compete on all 3 fronts.  Serie A, Coppa Italia and CL.

And hopefully before the window closes Juve will have added another striker.  Van Persie and Jovetic are the two been strongly chased and looks like Juve will swap Quagliarella with Pazzani from Inter.

It should be pointed out that Conte's involvement in the betting scandal is in relation to his time over Siena and although cleared of sporting fraud and charges of direct involvement he is charged with the lesser crim of not reporting knowledge of an attempted fix and could get a 3 month ban.

Pepe I am not his biggest fan as I think he is not good enough to command a starting place but his work rate is excellent is been investigated for the same lesser charge from his Udinese days.

But Bonucci who has improved a lot and is maturing into a top centre half faces the bigger charge of direct involvemnt and could face a lenghty ban as a result of allegations from his Bari days.

Milan will struggle without Ibra and Tiago Silva, and dont have the money or will to replace them with top quality players. But will still have enough to finish in the top 3

Roma will continue to play good football but under Zeman should possess a more cutting edge and be stronger mentally andshould have a good year.

Inter its hard to know Julio Cesar, Forlan and Maicon look to be following Lucio out the door Cambiassio and Zanetti no longer the players they were will Sneider get back to his best no real big signings for them I think they will continue to be inconsitant and be out of the title race by January.

Napoli looks like the will hold onto Cavani sold Lavezzi for big books but will focus on Serie A this season and I think the will go well.

Juve start as Champions and will be hard to dethrone as they now have a greater strenght in depth but should be a good season.  And last year the standard of football was very good and highly enjoyable.  Cant wait for the season to start and hope to go to a few of the games in Turin

Think Juve will win it again, I think this could be Matri's year, he looked promising at times last year and maybe with some more confidence and consistent starts he can build on the 10 goals he scored last year. RVP would really make them contenders in Europe but looks like they've pulled out of the bidding today, although I wouldn't put too much weight into that, could be a tactic to get the price down as they know Arsenal won't want to sell to someone else in England. Will be interesting to see how Inter do under Stramaccioni, I think they will finish 2nd with Milan or Napoli in 3rd

Date Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 5:39pm
Superb synopsis off the situation Pinturicchio Clap

Hard to see by Juve retaining it but I really do think Roma will push them hard as Lamela has been looking really settled in pre-season and looking very comfortable in this system - same with Osvaldo and Totti. Castan and Bradley look perfect buys too and a few more additions to the squad(l/b, c/b and maybe one more midfielder for cover) should see them comfortable in the top 3 I think(of course these words could very well come back to haunt me LOL)

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2012 at 2:19pm
Gattuso letting people know what the attitude at Milan is like these days in comparison to the old days in an interview with France Football.

"I left because I wasn't happy in a dressing room which once upon a time was a lot easier to manage."

"When there was a training session at 9:30 many got there just 10 mins beforehand + no one said anything. I got there 45 minutess early."

"Or, when there was a lunch at 1pm, some arrived 15mins late. There was a lack of respect for the rules."

Gattuso on Gourcuff: "He was only a kid. He went out too much. He got to training late and Milan intervened 'too late'."

Date Posted: 03 Aug 2012 at 5:11pm
Fiorentina building a nice team for the new season. Roncaglia, Borja Valero, Aquilani and Matias Fernandez, as well as Montella joining. A very happy 10th summer in charge for the Della Valle family.

Posted By: trapforpresident
Date Posted: 04 Aug 2012 at 10:07am
A bit surprised Juve are favorites with the allegations hanging over conte.

Date Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Fiorentina building a nice team for the new season. Roncaglia, Borja Valero, Aquilani and Matias Fernandez, as well as Montella joining. A very happy 10th summer in charge for the Della Valle family.

And now David Pizarro joins. Can't wait to watch this team.

Date Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 9:25pm

And now David Pizarro joins. Can't wait to watch this team.
Shirley won't challenge??

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 9:32pm
I doubt it, but it's a much needed reVIOLAution

Date Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 9:36pm

I doubt it, but it's a much needed reVIOLAution

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 9:42pm
Pizarro asked to have his contract tore up to get the move and Roma only too glad to do it as was on decent money and they trying to get 5 big players on big wages off the wage bill, next to leave Roma should be Heinze with a move to Newells on the cards

-------------

Posted By: Cabra Hoop
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 9:02am
With all the new arrivals does this mean the Viola tifosi are guaranteed a purple patch this season.......... 

-------------
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "

Posted By: Vivakenbarlow
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 9:45am
Juve looking like a good move for pogba Embarrassed

-------------
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 9:53am
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

??

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Posted By: Vivakenbarlow
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 9:53am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

??

Conte banned for 10 months for match fixing

-------------
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 9:54am
Thumbs Up

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Posted By: Landon Donovan
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 10:42am
I was a bit worried that after last years great season and all the other clubs weakening that Juve would walk the league. Then Serie A pops this up. The ban will get reduced but Serie A never disappoints with drama

-------------
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG

Posted By: Del-Piero
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 7:41pm

wasn't aware he only signed a contract for 10 months

-------------
I don't quite see how you cherish the memory of the dead by killing another million. And, this is not combat, it's an act of lunacy, General Sir.

Personally, I think you're a f**king idiot.

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2012 at 12:40pm
Whats the craic here with no Super Cup game on the tv here?

Fecking espn showing some prelimanary round off the fa cup nonense Confused

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2012 at 1:04pm
good link for anyone interested
http://www.online--soccer.eu/" rel="nofollow - http://www.online--soccer.eu/

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2012 at 1:41pm
Superb equaliser there for Juve by Asamoah Clap, crap keeping though to let it in, fukin missed Napoli's goal

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2012 at 1:43pm
And Pandev with a sublime chip makes it 2-1 Napoli Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2012 at 1:44pm
I don't think Lucio is fit for this high line that Juve play.

2-1 Pandev

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2012 at 2:03pm

I don't think Lucio is fit for this high line that Juve play.

2-1 Pandev
totally agree, the backline was all over the shop in the last 15mins off the 1st half, can see them go 4-3-3 here and cant see Lucio playing much more this year if he doesnt improve

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2012 at 2:15pm
Protesting, Italian style

Posted By: Clonbhoy
Date Posted: 12 Aug 2012 at 3:07am
ItaliansClap Even their protests are entertaining

-------------
A man can have no greater love than give 90 minutes to his friends. @withgodlygrace

Posted By: PanteirA
Date Posted: 12 Aug 2012 at 3:25am
That fellow wont last pissing time on a protest. Did I hear right that he,s on a hunger strike also? FFS

Posted By: Eddie Rincon
Date Posted: 14 Aug 2012 at 9:44pm
I'm moving to Rome in a few weeks. Anyone any advice on season tickets? I will be living a 5 minute walk from the Stadio Olimpico. looking at Roma's season tickets. 250 for the curva nord/sur. 400 more or less for the distinti section.

-------------
porque el Baron Rojo Sur dice...

Date Posted: 14 Aug 2012 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Eddie Rincon Eddie Rincon wrote:

I'm moving to Rome in a few weeks. Anyone any advice on season tickets? I will be living a 5 minute walk from the Stadio Olimpico. looking at Roma's season tickets. 250 for the curva nord/sur. 400 more or less for the distinti section.
Pm sent Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 6:29pm
Watched Conte's speech there. I don't speak a word of Italian but it was quality. The man was livid.

Date Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 4:21pm
Should be a cracking game in 40mins to get the league started, be interesting to see Fiorentina at least

-------------

Posted By: Landon Donovan
Date Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 6:54pm
Golazo Jovetic

-------------
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG

Posted By: Sono
Date Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 6:55pm
Jovetic is pure class, owner going nuts with that goal!

Date Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 7:48pm
C'mon Parma Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 8:20pm
Lichsteiner is an offside cheating diver AngryAngryAngry

But justics was served, woeful penalty LOLClap

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 8:27pm
Is Dorlan Pabon playing?

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 8:18pm
Corner is cleared to the edge off the D, Roma defenders all run out leaving 4 Catania players at last 3 yards offside, their player hits a shot that rebounds off a Roma defender to a Catania player who was standing offside who scores. Is he offside? watching a stream in Italian and cant make out what they reckon

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 8:20pm
That sounds like an offside.

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 8:24pm
Yeah thats my thinking on it, but am biased as hell LOL

Roma been poor so far, Totti just cant do it anymore given the pace he plays at it seems, be better as an impact sub in this team

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 8:42pm
Hamsik with a Golazo for Napoli at Palmero Clap

Milito's 2nd for Inter looked offside as well Thumbs Down

Like this stream as shows all the goals from around the grounds at half time bar the fact it froze for the first few games so missed them goals

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 8:59pm
Osvaldo....

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 9:00pm
Osvaldo with a Golazo now ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
like his overhead last year that got ruled out

-------------

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 9:04pm
No home team scored in the first half this week in any of the ten Serie A games.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Corner is cleared to the edge off the D, Roma defenders all run out leaving 4 Catania players at last 3 yards offside, their player hits a shot that rebounds off a Roma defender to a Catania player who was standing offside who scores. Is he offside? watching a stream in Italian and cant make out what they reckon
If it came off a Roma defender I dont think its offside

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

If it came off a Roma defender I dont think its offside
Well same thing just happened ffs LOL

Have an english speaking stream and they seem to think like me its offside as though wasnt interfering with play when the ball was played ultimatly he is when he gets the ball

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 9:14pm
Just saw Osvaldo's attempted scorpion kick. That man will give everything a go.

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 9:32pm
Lopez saves Roma with a goal ala gazza euro 96 style Clap

Catania go up the pitch and hit the crossbar straight away LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 9:59pm

Just saw Osvaldo's attempted scorpion kick. That man will give everything a go.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XpdLsrlh3kw" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XpdLsrlh3kw

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 10:03pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ld5Atd4p3eQ" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ld5Atd4p3eQ

cant get that Hamsik one to embed ffs

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 11:04pm
Great finish Clap

Posted By: harry
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 11:28pm

Great finish Clap

like something i would pull off on a Thur night Wink

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2012 at 1:33am
and Nico's goal as well Clap

Or feck it the full highlights of the Roma game

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2012 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by harry harry wrote:

Great finish Clap

like something i would pull off on a Thur night Wink
Not really LOL

Posted By: harry
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 11:26pm
Berbatov after stirring the sh&t in Italy today

Posted By: GockaRocka
Date Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 8:05pm
Incredibly dodgy pen earned and duly converted by Pazzini at Bologna for AC. Pazzini running in the box grabbed the arm of the left back and dragged himself down, you know the deal.

Posted By: corkery
Date Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 8:06pm
Do they still have them rules where ya must be a local to go to the big games. I know you can't go to an away game without Government ID.

-------------
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

Do they still have them rules where ya must be a local to go to the big games. I know you can't go to an away game without Government ID.
Arent all games in a sense away games, do you mean you cant get in the away end? One of my mates was at the Rome Derby last year, he just rocked up at the Olympico and bought a ticket.

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 8:31pm
FFS why have espn hired that fukin prick from itv for its Serie A coverage - bring back Dave Farrar asap as I am fukin sick off listening to this prick rant on about england and the champions league, does he not know its Serie A he is fukin commentating on Angry not be long till his beloved man utd get a fukin mention too Angry

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 8:33pm
And missed the first pen but that 2nd one certainly made up for it in terms off pure stupidity. Milan be lucky to finish top 5 with displays like this

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 8:37pm
Milan are so mechancial and workmanlike, no imagination.

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 9:31pm
Ibra who? Hat-trick for Pazzini.

De Jong came on in the second and has looked a very good signing, a very commanding performance.

Posted By: Shoco
Date Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by GockaRocka GockaRocka wrote:

Arent all games in a sense away games, do you mean you cant get in the away end? One of my mates was at the Rome Derby last year, he just rocked up at the Olympico and bought a ticket.

i had to present my passport and fill in a form to get into a serie b game a few years ago, this despite the fact i was given a complimentary ticket for the game!

-------------

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 10:10pm
Went to Bologna Udinese two years ago. Had to present my passport to buy a ticket for the curva sud. It was a Wednesday night and there were about 50 Udinese fans (about 10,000 Bologna fans). 92nd minute winner (2-1) into that end from Marco di Viao. Legend.

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2012 at 4:19pm
After sending ESPN a complaint email about thon clown off a commentator I get this back Confused

"Thank you for contacting us.

ESPN3 will not be carrying Serie A matches this season, however you can follow all the news and information from Serie A on ESPNFC.com.

Regards"

What the feck does that mean??? Think I should reply to him and let him know there's a problem with their broadcast as they appear to be showing plenty off Serie A games the Clown

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2012 at 4:46pm
An Inter view off tonights massive game 
http://inter.theoffside.com/2012/9/1/3285655/inter-v-roma-starting-the-season-off-with-a-bang" rel="nofollow - http://inter.theoffside.com/2012/9/1/3285655/inter-v-roma-starting-the-season-off-with-a-bang

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2012 at 7:42pm

FFS why have espn hired that fukin prick from itv for its Serie A coverage - bring back Dave Farrar asap as I am fukin sick off listening to this prick rant on about england and the champions league, does he not know its Serie A he is fukin commentating on Angry not be long till his beloved man utd get a fukin mention too Angry

At least they still have Richardson, Marcotti and now Cudicini in the studio.

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2012 at 8:34pm
Cassano gone down in my estimation after celebrating that jammiest of jammy goals Thumbs Down

Roma should be 2 up at least as have been in control for most parts off the game and that tackle on De Rossi was shocking as was Osvaldo on the asain lad for Inter(name escapes me at this moment)

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2012 at 8:35pm
Have Setanta not got rights this season?

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2012 at 8:37pm
Good first half. Great run from Florenzi for the Roma goal. The commentators completely ignored the terrible tackle on De Rossi, they just blamed it on the landing.   

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2012 at 9:13pm
San Paolo pitch is in good nick wtf were they at over the summer?

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2012 at 9:15pm
Sublime goal again from Osvaldo Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2012 at 9:26pm
Under Zemen Roma just dont do simple goals Clap  Another well taken goal for them Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2012 at 9:34pm
Keeper will be disappointed with his positioning but well done to Marquinho for taking advantage, great finish.

Always pass forward this season, as opposed to always pass sidewards last season.

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2012 at 9:42pm

Keeper will be disappointed with his positioning but well done to Marquinho for taking advantage, great finish.

Always pass forward this season, as opposed to always pass sidewards last season.
Football as it should be - none off that tippy tappy b/s other teams think is great Clap

-------------

Posted By: Del-Piero
Date Posted: 02 Sep 2012 at 9:46pm
Good win for Juve today Thumbs Up nice to see Giovinco pick up a brace. There is life after Del Piero, though that would have been apparent in recent times anyways. Always thought Giovinco was a good player, could prove to be crucial this season

-------------
I don't quite see how you cherish the memory of the dead by killing another million. And, this is not combat, it's an act of lunacy, General Sir.

Personally, I think you're a f**king idiot.

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2012 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by Del-Piero Del-Piero wrote:

Good win for Juve today Thumbs Up nice to see Giovinco pick up a brace. There is life after Del Piero, though that would have been apparent in recent times anyways. Always thought Giovinco was a good player, could prove to be crucial this season
You think his style will suit Juve? Always liked Parma and would watch a good few off their games(when Roma arent on off course Thumbs Up) and looked excellent player last season but not sure if its a case off him adapting to Juve or them adapting to fit him in 

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 9:48pm
Lorenzo Insigne makes the senior Italian squad.

Date Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 9:51pm

Lorenzo Insigne makes the senior Italian squad.
Seen that yesterday, Destro and Osvaldo in there too Clap though cant see De Rossi making it as seen his name in the squad

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Sep 2012 at 3:35am
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Originally posted by GockaRocka GockaRocka wrote:

i had to present my passport and fill in a form to get into a serie b game a few years ago, this despite the fact i was given a complimentary ticket for the game!

That's annoying.

-------------
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick

Date Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 3:17pm
Triffic finish by Giaccherini to equalise for Juve. Genoa could have been out of sight in the first half.

Hernanes scored a beauty for Lazio earlier too.

Date Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 3:40pm
Roma throwing away a 2 goal lead.

Juve 3-1 up now.

Insigne scores for Napoli as they keep their 100% record.

Sampdoria look like keeping their 100% record too.

Posted By: Shoco
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 3:54pm
napoli Clap

-------------

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Date Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 4:07pm
That's some weather to be playing in.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 5:03pm
Bologna ClapClapClap. What a comeback!

I only just realised my favourite Italian footballer is now playing in the States (well, Canada, but MLS). Marco, Marco Di Vaio.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 5:47pm
WTF where Roma at??? Missed the game but jaysus that is a shocking result Thumbs Down

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 8:43pm

WTF where Roma at??? Missed the game but jaysus that is a shocking result Thumbs Down

Didn't see the game either but I guess they ran out of steam due to the high pressure attacking game Zeman likes his teams to play. And his subs suggest they kept on trying to play that way. Lopez came on when they were 2-0 up.
A man that sticks to his philosophy no matter what.

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 22 Sep 2012 at 9:05pm
anyone watching this? outrageous save there

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2012 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Watched the first half. The Chievo keeper was it? He made some very good ones in the first half.

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 22 Sep 2012 at 9:07pm

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Watched the first half. The Chievo keeper was it? He made some very good ones in the first half.

yeah, not sure of his name, he made another fantastic block there but it still managed to creep in, 1-0 Juve

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2012 at 2:21pm
Cagilari told their fans to ignore the government and come and watch the match. Got postponed though.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2012 at 5:21pm
Could be leading to them forfeiting the game 0-3 to Roma Clap

What an absolute tool off a president to do it, he only invited season ticket holders to come along though

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2012 at 9:17pm
http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/47075_10151095742310852_706064949_n.jpg" rel="nofollow">Click to enlarge

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2012 at 9:18pm
Got awarded the 0-3 win and Cagliari might be facing a points deduction for the stupidness off the president 

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net