You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Season Tickets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2023 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Originally posted by armahibee armahibee wrote:

Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Email just went out there regarding renewals. Prices unchanged on this year which is welcome. Great value for a ST in fairness

Renewal of up 25th oct, this is a bit close to xmas for my liking Cry

They offer interest free repayment plans. Last year you could secure it by paying €1 and then pay the balance after Xmas. Hopefully something similar this year

Aye il pay one way or the other, was a childhood dream to get a ticket and il be in that seat till I'm too old to manage the stairs 
Sponsored Links

wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2023 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

Originally posted by counterlock counterlock wrote:

Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Less matches and less quality equals price unchanged?

Should be the same amount of games you'd think. 3 Nations league games and 2 friendlies you'd imagine 

There are are only for Windows with two games each from what I can see. With centralised rights are at not committed to equal amount of home and away games? Maybe I'm wrong?

It will be the same, a friendly in March, probably a friendly vs a big team in June, nations league start of Sept, mid October and mid November

Is that not 8 games? 2 friendlies and 6 NL games.

Am I missing something?

6 NL but that's 3 home 3 away
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 4:04pm
Email from FAI to say prices remain unchanged. My family season ticket is gone up by €100.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 4:05pm
3. €1 deposit – 50% of the total payment is to be made by November 24th, with the remaining 50% scheduled for settlement by February 23, 2024.

I don't remember having to have half paid by November last year lads. That's a bit of a killer timing wise. Maybe I'm wrong though
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

3. €1 deposit – 50% of the total payment is to be made by November 24th, with the remaining 50% scheduled for settlement by February 23, 2024.

I don't remember having to have half paid by November last year lads. That's a bit of a killer timing wise. Maybe I'm wrong though

You'll have the option to pay the full balance in March. 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 4:08pm

I paid €1 last October and the balance in March this year. 

As You Were
Three in a row
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

That's what I thought. Wonder why they changed it. It definitely adds a bit of pressure
tm3314 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tm3314 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 4:12pm
Yeah it seems the family ticket is the one with the price increase. Reply from FAI:

HI 

The family season ticket has increased by €5 per ticket per game.

All other pricing remains the same.

Kind regards

FAI Ticket Office

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 4:13pm

That's what I thought. Wonder why they changed it. It definitely adds a bit of pressure

They haven't changed it 
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 4:14pm

They haven't changed it 

My bad - The email makes it look like they haven't changed this option but when you click through the link then it tells you the first payment has to be made in November
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 4:15pm
Maybe the SLO might be able to add some detail on why this change has been made? 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 4:17pm

They haven't changed it 

My bad - The email makes it look like they haven't changed this option but when you click through the link then it tells you the first payment has to be made in November
This is bollox. My season ticket is gone from €360 to €460 and I have to pay €230 a month before Christmas after already paying €360, 8 months ago.

Don’t think I’ll be renewing.

Edited by FrankosHereNow - 10 Oct 2023 at 4:18pm

As You Were
Three in a row
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 4:23pm
Might be a stupid question, but if I have 5 season tickets on the account, can that be reduced?

Or is it all or nothing?
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 4:35pm

Might be a stupid question, but if I have 5 season tickets on the account, can that be reduced?

Or is it all or nothing?

As in will they give you a discount as you have multiple tickets? I would seriously doubt it

Or are you trying to reduce the number of tickets you have? If so, I'd probably email the ticket office to find out. You should be able to really

Edited by Gaz - 10 Oct 2023 at 4:38pm
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 4:37pm

Email from FAI to say prices remain unchanged. My family season ticket is gone up by €100.

That is just blatant false advertising from them. To say prices remain unchanged and putting up the price of a family ticket without mentioning it in the email is just plain stupid. Asking for a backlash 

Edited by Gaz - 10 Oct 2023 at 4:40pm
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 4:37pm
No no, there's 5 of us using the one account. If one man doesn't want to renew, can I just renew 4?
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by tm3314 tm3314 wrote:

Yeah it seems the family ticket is the one with the price increase. Reply from FAI:

HI 

The family season ticket has increased by €5 per ticket per game.

All other pricing remains the same.

Kind regards

FAI Ticket Office

They must want people not to renew family tickets so they can flog them as single tickets. A 25% increase is ridiculous alone but when you consider we had France and Netherlands this year and only NL and friendlies next year it’s outrageous.

As You Were
Three in a row
aidz View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aidz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 4:38pm
Looking at last years email on renewals, the Family price of the season ticket has went from €360 in 2023 to €460 in 2024. 

You'll never beat the Irish
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
  Share Topic