You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Season ticket 2017/2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 32>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Row Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 1:24pm
To renew same seats, I presume its better ringing the office?
btw, I do think its good value, even if I dont/cant make the friendlies I give them out to mates to bring their young lads to. 
"Just put it up there..."
Sponsored Links

ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by Row Z Row Z wrote:

To renew same seats, I presume its better ringing the office?
btw, I do think its good value, even if I dont/cant make the friendlies I give them out to mates to bring their young lads to. 

If want to keep same seats easiest way to renew is through your fai account online. Only really need to contact the fai if want to change seats etc
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by DangerHere DangerHere wrote:

Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Yeah, apparently a very small number of new season ticket holders (as in, who had just bought in summer 2016) with no away history were turned down for Austria tickets.

The fact you had a ticket for multiple years obviously meant you got tickets.

Oh OK. Didn't realise they were brand new season ticket holders. Thought it was more FAI shenanigans

I'd imagine a new season ticket would be linked to your account, and whatever away you have been to would be ok?

armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 3:30pm
What's the date you have to keep your same seats, said nothing it on email
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by armahibee armahibee wrote:

What's the date you have to keep your same seats, said nothing it on email
Think they're supposed to be sending another e-mail with more details 'later this week'. That's according to the e-mail I got from them on Monday past (1st May) anyway.
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 7:50am
Going to get the season ticket this time around after skipping the last one. Bought tickets for all games on the last season ticket apart from Wales and Iceland so would have been my money's worth (and I wouldn't have missed out on a ticket for Wales game).

Can you pick your seat for your season ticket?

Edited by t_rAndy - 05 May 2017 at 7:51am
Hickster74 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hickster74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 8:45am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Going to get the season ticket this time around after skipping the last one. Bought tickets for all games on the last season ticket apart from Wales and Iceland so would have been my money's worth (and I wouldn't have missed out on a ticket for Wales game).

Can you pick your seat for your season ticket?

Definitely worth it. As far as I remember, the first time you buy, once public sale opens, you can use the seat map to pick seats. When renewing you can only renew the seats you already have (online at least) but then there's a window to swap seats before/during the public sale once all free seats are known following non-renewals.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 4:37pm
If you are buying for the first time, there may be some merit in waiting until after the end of the renewal period, when existing seats that are not renewed open up for relocation.

There is the chance you'll miss out on a good seat in the meantime of course. What may be the best option is ringing the ticket office for advice. If it is possible to select a seat now and pay for the ticket, then see if better seats are available come the end of the renewal period, and move at that stage, then you would have the best of both worlds. That might not be possible, mind.
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 9:40pm
Prices for this year's season tickets seem to be available on the link below. Interesting to see student tickets A&B renewals included in it so those with student tickets in them areas might get to keep their seat at student price

www.faiseasontickets.ie/ticketinfo/

Edited by ringerbell - 05 May 2017 at 9:41pm
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Brego View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 10:06pm
If I renew my season ticket but want to move from Cat C to Cat B do I get the renewal discount price for Cat B?
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 10:37pm
Renewals from Monday and New tickets from 11/05/17 is that right ?
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2017 at 2:52am
Originally posted by Brego Brego wrote:

If I renew my season ticket but want to move from Cat C to Cat B do I get the renewal discount price for Cat B?

Its a flat rate discount of 10€
I know nothing :-)
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 11:10am
Season ticket renewed Thumbs Up
120€ for  the 114 is a decent price.
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
eaststand85 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eaststand85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 11:51am
Just looking at my invoice for season ticket renewals (6 tickets) and there's a service charge of €16.50 on it which I don't remember from last year and which isn't mentioned in the email received last week. Everyone else get levied a service charge on their invoice too?
Darraghn92 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Darraghn92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 12:24pm
Yeah 5.50 service charge to renew 1 ticket, also paid it for last year's season ticket
johnp30133 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnp30133 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 12:27pm
Whats the best way to add a seat? Currently have two in 114, but want to add another. Send an email to sportstickets@ticketmaster.ie?
DangerHere View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DangerHere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 12:33pm
Tried to move my ticket from upper tier to the singing section but was no seats available so I am right next door in block 113. I hope the atmosphere extends over 
DangerHere View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DangerHere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 12:38pm
[QUOTE=johnp30133]Whats the best way to add a seat? Currently have two in 114, but want to add another. Send an email to sportstickets@ticketmaster.ie?[/QUOTE]

I don't think there is anything available in 114 at the moment but you could call them on 01-6486054
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 32>
  Share Topic