Forum Description: All ROI International Team forums
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=55268
Printed Date: 27 Apr 2024 at 11:43am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Season ticket 2017/2018
Posted By: ringerbell
Subject: Season ticket 2017/2018
Date Posted: 01 May 2017 at 11:38am
Email just received from two letting us know season ticket renewals will begin next Monday at 11am. They priced as follows

Season ticket 2017/2018 pricing
Category                  Renewal Price          New price
Adult C                             €120.00                  €130.00
Adult B                           €160.00                  €170.00
Adult A                             €210.00                  €220.00
Family *                          €280.00                  €310.00
Children (U16)                  €45.00                   €48.00
Student **                    €90.00                   €96.00
Supporter with a disability     €120.00                  €130.00
Singing Section ***             €120.00                  €130.00

*family section only, 2 adults & 2 kids under 16
**student section only
***limited availability

-------------
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4

Replies:
Posted By: Butch
Date Posted: 01 May 2017 at 1:35pm
Que the moaning that we only
Have two competitive games
Then when it gets down to squeaky bum time and maybe a play off that the lectures begin about how good value the ST is ...

Vicious circle we live in

Posted By: donalm318
Date Posted: 01 May 2017 at 2:57pm
What matches are we going to get with the new ST?

Posted By: greenforever
Date Posted: 01 May 2017 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Then when it gets down to squeaky bum time and maybe a play off that the lectures begin about how good value the ST is ...

And we have the real fans shafted for home play off tickets, who have been to every game for domkey's years and have no ticket LOL

Some things will never change 

-------------
I know nothing :-)

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 02 May 2017 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

And if we make it to the tournament, you'll basically have to be a season ticket holder to get tickets, especially if we were to (somehow) end up with a game in Kaliningrad, the smallest stadium and the easiest to get to.

It is pricey, but if it includes two qualifiers and a playoff, then they're grand prices for that alone, effectively €53 for a category B ticket (as opposed to €50 + booking fee off ticketmaster), with all the other games added for next to nothing.

-------------

Posted By: Shedite
Date Posted: 02 May 2017 at 2:40pm
The season ticket has been great, but they should really tie it up as a 2 year thing - you'd then get an entire qualifying campaign out of it, and this lopsided schedule wouldn't be an issue

Date Posted: 02 May 2017 at 3:08pm
Would you pay €320 for it though? Not sure all season ticket holders would.

They don't want pathetic crowds for friendlies, which is what would happen if friendlies weren't included in the season ticket.

-------------

Posted By: mooret2
Date Posted: 02 May 2017 at 3:09pm
Does anybody have a stadium Category map for season tickets? Thanks.

Posted By: shakeyshamrock
Date Posted: 02 May 2017 at 3:12pm
How much for a trumpet ticket? 

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 02 May 2017 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by shakeyshamrock shakeyshamrock wrote:

How much for a trumpet ticket? 
A low blow.

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 02 May 2017 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by mooret2 mooret2 wrote:

East and West Lower - Category A
South Lower, East and West Upper (front ~25 rows) - Category B
South Upper (all rows), East and West Upper (back rows), 114 - Category C

Not sure about the North stand - there won't be season tickets there anyway.

In terms of value / view, the front few rows of the top deck, East and West, are the best bet. However, there aren't many season tickets available in those sections.

-------------

Date Posted: 02 May 2017 at 3:46pm

Think some of them cat B areas should really be cat C (like 113, 115 etc) but all in all its great value for the peace of mind having a ticket for all games.

I'm currently in 115 might try move into 114 as I usually be in it anyway for games

-------------
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4

Posted By: Lansdown Roar
Date Posted: 02 May 2017 at 3:48pm
I'll be certainly renewing again well worth it as we will probably be in the playoffs.

-------------
They've only gone and done it

Date Posted: 02 May 2017 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by Lansdown Roar Lansdown Roar wrote:

I'll be certainly renewing again well worth it as we will probably be in the playoffs.
That's the spirit!

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: mandrake
Date Posted: 02 May 2017 at 3:59pm
how about a boring friendly in November cos ' we only go and win the bloody group'

-------------
Come on Irelind

Posted By: ShaneH10
Date Posted: 02 May 2017 at 4:15pm
Have had a student season ticket in 115 for years, 3/4 seats over from SS. Looks like they are putting my ticket up from 90 to 160 this year unless I move to 112 (student section). Surely that can't be right, is it?

Date Posted: 02 May 2017 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by ShaneH10 ShaneH10 wrote:

Have had a student season ticket in 115 for years, 3/4 seats over from SS. Looks like they are putting my ticket up from 90 to 160 this year unless I move to 112 (student section). Surely that can't be right, is it?

Your ticket probably should have been in 112

Email them and ask

Worse case just walk across sections. For €70 or about €14 a game worth it for a poor student I'm sure

-------------

Date Posted: 02 May 2017 at 4:36pm

I'm the exact same be looking to move into 114 if possible but if not will just keep my existing seats and pay the cat B price

-------------

Date Posted: 02 May 2017 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Would you pay €320 for it though? Not sure all season ticket holders would.

They don't want pathetic crowds for friendlies, which is what would happen if friendlies weren't included in the season ticket.
I'd include friendlies, slightly less than double the price €300 for a Cat B and it'd be a perfect deal for all.

Date Posted: 02 May 2017 at 4:43pm

East and West Lower - Category A
South Lower, East and West Upper (front ~25 rows) - Category B
South Upper (all rows), East and West Upper (back rows), 114 - Category C

Not sure about the North stand - there won't be season tickets there anyway.

In terms of value / view, the front few rows of the top deck, East and West, are the best bet. However, there aren't many season tickets available in those sections.
Last time I went to buy a ST I wanted front row of the upper tier. Was told on the phone that none were available. I ended up buying those seats for every game of the campaign so far through sponsors presales. 

So in my experience, they don't sell the best seats in the house on ST as they know they'll sell them individually.

If they allowed you to use the seat picker I'd be more likely to buy.

Posted By: Butch
Date Posted: 02 May 2017 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

I'm the exact same be looking to move into 114 if possible but if not will just keep my existing seats and pay the cat B price

Spread the love .... head to other areas in South Stand instead of everyone fumbling each other in 114

Posted By: MisterX
Date Posted: 02 May 2017 at 6:22pm
when do they go on sale in general, gona finally invest in a season ticket 

-------------
And once again, Monk's played it to Trojan, who's again switched to the left Bob.
- He must be ambidextrous, Bob.
I don't know about that, Bob. But he certainly can use both feet.

Posted By: Rustybedsprings
Date Posted: 02 May 2017 at 6:40pm
Def gonna renew, overall they are good value and would happily pop along to a friendly in November if it means we have topped the group

Posted By: ABFC
Date Posted: 03 May 2017 at 8:20am
What games does this include?

Serbia, Moldova, 3 friendlies and a potential play off?

Posted By: manchesterbhoy
Date Posted: 03 May 2017 at 8:28am
€120 to €170 this year, i dont do too many friendlies so i think a move to a cat c ticket or downstairs to the singing section is in order for this renewal but will renew in one way or another

it is still decent value if you use it for all games plus had no issues with france tickets last year, i am surprised there isnt more on it

one question is do supporters clubs get better rates on the ST and how would it affect travelling to aways?

Date Posted: 03 May 2017 at 8:34am
SCs don't get better rates; at least the individual members don't, although the club may have incentive deals with the FAI if they sell a certain number of tickets. I imagine any incentives go back to subsidising club activities, though, like buses to games and that sort of thing. SCs come in for a bit of criticism on here but one small example aside, there's nothing to suggest that they don't do the best they can for their members and use their resources appropriately.

In terms of aways, it gives you some priority on tickets. However, for Austria last year, you basically had to be a season ticket holder and have had a history of going to away games before you got a ticket at all. Apparently there were season ticket holders turned down for that game, because they had no away history. That's very much the exception, of course, but I imagine the same thing will apply for the Wales game, especially assuming something is riding on it (which very well may be the case). Simply being a season ticket holder is going to do you no favours for that one.

-------------

Posted By: DangerHere
Date Posted: 03 May 2017 at 9:35am

SCs don't get better rates; at least the individual members don't, although the club may have incentive deals with the FAI if they sell a certain number of tickets. I imagine any incentives go back to subsidising club activities, though, like buses to games and that sort of thing. SCs come in for a bit of criticism on here but one small example aside, there's nothing to suggest that they don't do the best they can for their members and use their resources appropriately.

In terms of aways, it gives you some priority on tickets. However, for Austria last year, you basically had to be a season ticket holder and have had a history of going to away games before you got a ticket at all. Apparently there were season ticket holders turned down for that game, because they had no away history. That's very much the exception, of course, but I imagine the same thing will apply for the Wales game, especially assuming something is riding on it (which very well may be the case). Simply being a season ticket holder is going to do you no favours for that one.

Really?? I hadn't heard that. For the record, I have a season ticket for the last 5 years but I hadn't been to an away game in years (although I went to the Euros) and I got Austria tickets no problem at all.

Date Posted: 03 May 2017 at 9:49am
Yeah, apparently a very small number of new season ticket holders (as in, who had just bought in summer 2016) with no away history were turned down for Austria tickets.

The fact you had a ticket for multiple years obviously meant you got tickets.

-------------

Date Posted: 03 May 2017 at 10:06am

Yeah, apparently a very small number of new season ticket holders (as in, who had just bought in summer 2016) with no away history were turned down for Austria tickets.

Oh OK. Didn't realise they were brand new season ticket holders. Thought it was more FAI shenanigans

Posted By: Daragho
Date Posted: 03 May 2017 at 4:52pm
I've done the ST thing since the scheme began. It was a no-brainer for me to renew each time. You retain the same seat with your mates (upper East towards the front), you never have to worry about picking up a ticket for any home match, and I like going to all the games regardless of status anyway. It works out at good value when you average it out.

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 03 May 2017 at 5:19pm
I think I may invest again this year I had the block booking for a few years and a ST for one year.Buying again my be a good incentive to go to a few friendlies.

Is FAI cup final still included ?

Date Posted: 03 May 2017 at 5:49pm
It has been the last few years.

To be fair, it's a decent deal, and it increases the attendance of the cup final, if nothing else, among plenty who might not go otherwise, plus with all season ticket holders getting up to premium level, they sell a few more pints, and have the stadium look fuller on tv (especially because they tend to keep the top deck empty).

-------------

Posted By: Newryrep
Date Posted: 03 May 2017 at 6:31pm
It is a good deal and fans should be encouraged to purchase

-------------
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Posted By: gmfc90
Date Posted: 03 May 2017 at 8:33pm
I'll be renewing. Currently in 112. Will probably stay there. Would like a bit of effort made to extend the singing section to the whole lower tier. Get a good few people sitting down in 112

-------------
Danger here, OH NO

Posted By: Hickster74
Date Posted: 03 May 2017 at 8:47pm
I was planning on renewing the same seats (front row, great for the young lad) but the trumpets have been up and down blocking my view the last couple of games...lost it during Wales game..

Posted By: irelandfan
Date Posted: 03 May 2017 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by Hickster74 Hickster74 wrote:

I was planning on renewing the same seats (front row, great for the young lad) but the trumpets have been up and down blocking my view the last couple of games...lost it during Wales game..

Hopefully the twats won't be back. This is the FAI we're talking about but maybe they'll go down the route of tried and tested the reception they got at the Iceland game was awful which is a good thing maybe the FAI will listen for once. 

-------------
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.

Posted By: Row Z
Date Posted: 04 May 2017 at 1:24pm
To renew same seats, I presume its better ringing the office?
btw, I do think its good value, even if I dont/cant make the friendlies I give them out to mates to bring their young lads to. 

-------------
"Just put it up there..."

Date Posted: 04 May 2017 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by Row Z Row Z wrote:

To renew same seats, I presume its better ringing the office?
btw, I do think its good value, even if I dont/cant make the friendlies I give them out to mates to bring their young lads to. 

If want to keep same seats easiest way to renew is through your fai account online. Only really need to contact the fai if want to change seats etc

-------------

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 04 May 2017 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by DangerHere DangerHere wrote:

Oh OK. Didn't realise they were brand new season ticket holders. Thought it was more FAI shenanigans

I'd imagine a new season ticket would be linked to your account, and whatever away you have been to would be ok?

Posted By: armahibee
Date Posted: 04 May 2017 at 3:30pm
What's the date you have to keep your same seats, said nothing it on email

Posted By: ConorMac77
Date Posted: 04 May 2017 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by armahibee armahibee wrote:

What's the date you have to keep your same seats, said nothing it on email
Think they're supposed to be sending another e-mail with more details 'later this week'. That's according to the e-mail I got from them on Monday past (1st May) anyway.

-------------
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 05 May 2017 at 7:50am
Going to get the season ticket this time around after skipping the last one. Bought tickets for all games on the last season ticket apart from Wales and Iceland so would have been my money's worth (and I wouldn't have missed out on a ticket for Wales game).

Can you pick your seat for your season ticket?

Posted By: Hickster74
Date Posted: 05 May 2017 at 8:45am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Going to get the season ticket this time around after skipping the last one. Bought tickets for all games on the last season ticket apart from Wales and Iceland so would have been my money's worth (and I wouldn't have missed out on a ticket for Wales game).

Can you pick your seat for your season ticket?

Definitely worth it. As far as I remember, the first time you buy, once public sale opens, you can use the seat map to pick seats. When renewing you can only renew the seats you already have (online at least) but then there's a window to swap seats before/during the public sale once all free seats are known following non-renewals.

Date Posted: 05 May 2017 at 4:37pm
If you are buying for the first time, there may be some merit in waiting until after the end of the renewal period, when existing seats that are not renewed open up for relocation.

There is the chance you'll miss out on a good seat in the meantime of course. What may be the best option is ringing the ticket office for advice. If it is possible to select a seat now and pay for the ticket, then see if better seats are available come the end of the renewal period, and move at that stage, then you would have the best of both worlds. That might not be possible, mind.

-------------

Date Posted: 05 May 2017 at 9:40pm
Prices for this year's season tickets seem to be available on the link below. Interesting to see student tickets A&B renewals included in it so those with student tickets in them areas might get to keep their seat at student price

http://www.faiseasontickets.ie/ticketinfo/" rel="nofollow - www.faiseasontickets.ie/ticketinfo/

-------------

Posted By: Brego
Date Posted: 05 May 2017 at 10:06pm
If I renew my season ticket but want to move from Cat C to Cat B do I get the renewal discount price for Cat B?

Date Posted: 05 May 2017 at 10:37pm
Renewals from Monday and New tickets from 11/05/17 is that right ?

Date Posted: 06 May 2017 at 2:52am
Originally posted by Brego Brego wrote:

If I renew my season ticket but want to move from Cat C to Cat B do I get the renewal discount price for Cat B?

Its a flat rate discount of 10€

-------------

Posted By: Salzburglilly
Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 11:10am
Season ticket renewed Thumbs Up
120€ for  the 114 is a decent price.

-------------
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!

Posted By: eaststand85
Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 11:51am
Just looking at my invoice for season ticket renewals (6 tickets) and there's a service charge of €16.50 on it which I don't remember from last year and which isn't mentioned in the email received last week. Everyone else get levied a service charge on their invoice too?

Posted By: Darraghn92
Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 12:24pm
Yeah 5.50 service charge to renew 1 ticket, also paid it for last year's season ticket

Posted By: johnp30133
Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 12:27pm
Whats the best way to add a seat? Currently have two in 114, but want to add another. Send an email to sportstickets@ticketmaster.ie?

Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 12:33pm
Tried to move my ticket from upper tier to the singing section but was no seats available so I am right next door in block 113. I hope the atmosphere extends over 

Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 12:38pm
[QUOTE=johnp30133]Whats the best way to add a seat? Currently have two in 114, but want to add another. Send an email to  mailto:sportstickets@ticketmaster.ie?%5b/QUOTE" rel="nofollow - sportstickets@ticketmaster.ie?[/QUOTE ]

I don't think there is anything available in 114 at the moment but you could call them on 01-6486054

Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by DangerHere DangerHere wrote:

[QUOTE=johnp30133]Whats the best way to add a seat? Currently have two in 114, but want to add another. Send an email to  mailto:sportstickets@ticketmaster.ie?%5b/QUOTE" rel="nofollow - sportstickets@ticketmaster.ie?[/QUOTE ]

I don't think there is anything available in 114 at the moment but you could call them on 01-6486054

Cheers mate, I'll give it a lash.

Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 12:58pm
Anyone looking to add seats, change seats etc, give Cria in the FAI Ticket Office a ring. 
Ticketmaster haven't a clue, but she will sort you out.

Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by Daragho Daragho wrote:

Anyone looking to add seats, change seats etc, give Cria in the FAI Ticket Office a ring. 
Ticketmaster haven't a clue, but she will sort you out.

Is that the same number as Danger Here posted above? I tried that but it was ringing out. The blurb I got at the start said it was the Ticketmaster Sports Department.

Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 3:44pm
Sorry, should have posted the number: 01-8999 505.

Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 5:06pm

No worries, cheers. 
She's away at the moment, so will have to call back. 

One last question, and I think I know the answer but just double checking. If I renew my tickets and buy one somewhere else, they can re-seat us together after renews have closed?
I guess the risk is that we'd not be in 114 or 115.

Posted By: Paulie
Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 6:04pm
Renewed my 5 tickets earlier. The lads just have to lodge the money into my account so I'm sure I can expect a repeat of last time when 2 of the lodgements were entered as "The George - Refund" and the "House of Dildos".

Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 6:16pm
Going to renew mine later staying in 115 as price stayed the same as last year

-------------

Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Renewed my 5 tickets earlier. The lads just have to lodge the money into my account so I'm sure I can expect a repeat of last time when 2 of the lodgements were entered as "The George - Refund" and the "House of Dildos".
I hope you got your own seat as far away from those two Archbishops of Banterbury as possible.

-------------

Posted By: Paulie
Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

I hope you got your own seat as far away from those two Archbishops of Banterbury as possible.

I'd have done the same to them so I can't really complain.

Posted By: Het-field
Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 7:36pm
Renewed. Always makes sense from my point of view. It is a very cheap insurance policy.

Posted By: Rustybedsprings
Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 7:49pm
Renewed, makes sense, no doubt they would charge €50 each for the home qualifiers if we are doing as well as we all hope, another potential €50 on a playoff.

Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 9:19pm
How are people moving their renewed seats? I only get the option to renew my current seats or buy new ones.

Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 9:37pm
There's not much point yet. Everyone who has a ticket is entitled to renew where they are; once the deadline for renewal has passed, others will become available. From experience, it's not many.

I don't know if you can renew where you are now, then ring up when the deadline passes, and see if better ones are available. You wouldn't want to lose where you are simply because you were waiting to see if better seats became available.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 May 2017 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by johnp30133 johnp30133 wrote:

No worries, cheers. 
She's away at the moment, so will have to call back. 

One last question, and I think I know the answer but just double checking. If I renew my tickets and buy one somewhere else, they can re-seat us together after renews have closed?
I guess the risk is that we'd not be in 114 or 115.

They should be able to tell you if there is a spare beside you as it is. You won't be able to buy it right now but should be once the general ST sale opens.

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 09 May 2017 at 8:57am

How are people moving their renewed seats? I only get the option to renew my current seats or buy new ones.
Read the email man for god sake. It clearly states that you should renew your current seat and when the renewal period has ended, you will then be afforded the opportunity to move seats.

Date Posted: 09 May 2017 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Read the email man for god sake. It clearly states that you should renew your current seat and when the renewal period has ended, you will then be afforded the opportunity to move seats.

I had read my email but thanks for the snarky reply. I was asking a question based on someone else in this thread moving their seat from upper tier to 114 but only got 113 when he tried to move.

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 09 May 2017 at 5:21pm

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

I had read my email but thanks for the snarky reply. I was asking a question based on someone else in this thread moving their seat from upper tier to 114 but only got 113 when he tried to move.
Point is that you will not get the option to move online until the renewal period is completed as per the email. If you ring up (number has been posted by someone), and are lucky enough to be offered an alternative seat prior to the renewal period ending, it will be a seat not currently occupied by a ST holder, of which there are none available in 114. You may get lucky and get something in 113 or 115, but again, these are few and far between. If you want to move, as the email says, renew your current seat and await the the end of the renewal period. All ST holders will then be afforded the chance to move. In the meantime you will have saved a few quid by renewing as opposed to buying 'as a new' ticket.

Posted By: muscles
Date Posted: 09 May 2017 at 6:01pm
Apologies if its been posted alreadybut i dont see it. What dates do we know ehn ST's will go on general sale? Had one up to this campaign but didnt renew it but want to get one again

Posted By: Colum
Date Posted: 09 May 2017 at 6:03pm
I reckon I already know the answer to this but wondering if anyone has any prior experience from last year

I'll be renewing my 3 x 114 STs and adding a 113 with the hope of having it moved to 114 after the 11th of June. Would the price difference be refunded?

Posted By: Colum
Date Posted: 09 May 2017 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by muscles muscles wrote:

Apologies if its been posted alreadybut i dont see it. What dates do we know ehn ST's will go on general sale? Had one up to this campaign but didnt renew it but want to get one again

Thursday apparently. Friend called them today. Haven't seen it announced anywhere but then again I haven't gone out of my way to look either.

Although  he may have misheard or been misquoted the 11th of May instead of the 11th of June now that I think of it. 

Posted By: Darraghn92
Date Posted: 09 May 2017 at 8:21pm
I managed to move from 119 to 115 when renewing. Went on at 11am yesterday and there were a few seats in 115 at that time that I could choose, although there weren't that many. Price still the same renewal price as opposed to the full 170 plus bf

Posted By: johnwall84
Date Posted: 10 May 2017 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by Colum Colum wrote:

Originally posted by muscles muscles wrote:

Thursday apparently. Friend called them today. Haven't seen it announced anywhere but then again I haven't gone out of my way to look either.

Although  he may have misheard or been misquoted the 11th of May instead of the 11th of June now that I think of it. 

11th May was being advertised at the Wales game.

Posted By: houghton88
Date Posted: 10 May 2017 at 1:42pm
worth 70 fans direct points if renewed

-------------
To alcohol!!!! The cause of and solution to all lifes problems.

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 10 May 2017 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by houghton88 houghton88 wrote:

Would be if Fans Direct actually existed !

Date Posted: 10 May 2017 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

it actually does believe it or not. Ive seen it with my own eyes. 

-------------

Posted By: kearney304
Date Posted: 10 May 2017 at 4:44pm

Can you elaborate?

Posted By: howyapaul
Date Posted: 10 May 2017 at 4:51pm
Question on Season Tickets,

If two people buy season tickets, how do you request to be seated together,
or can one person buy two season tickets ??

Date Posted: 10 May 2017 at 6:02pm
Women's matches added to the season ticket

Now I think they may have always been but first time I've seen it advertised

Posted By: clintonmacmuiris
Date Posted: 10 May 2017 at 7:24pm
Should I have received a confirmation e-mail?

Date Posted: 10 May 2017 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by howyapaul howyapaul wrote:

Question on Season Tickets,

If two people buy season tickets, how do you request to be seated together,
or can one person buy two season tickets ??

Yeah just get 1 person to buy 2.

Posted By: Lostandfound
Date Posted: 10 May 2017 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by clintonmacmuiris clintonmacmuiris wrote:

No confirmation email received here either.

Highly unusual for any online transaction. 

Posted By: Newryrep
Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 12:35am
Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

Check your spam or clutter inbox

-------------
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Posted By: BrendanD88
Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 7:43am

My confirmation email came through straight away.

Posted By: daveyc
Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 8:45am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

so did mine from - sportstickets@ticketmaster.ie

Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 9:49am
Is it today that new season tickets can be bought ?
Still showing up as no ticket/event available to purchase .

Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 10:07am
Originally posted by daveyc daveyc wrote:

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

so did mine from - sportstickets@ticketmaster.ie

Same here

Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 10:32am
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

Can you elaborate?

I was sent a screenshot of my FAI account on the FAI system with all my purchases over the years and my Points tally and in a column called "source" it said Fans Direct. 

-------------

Posted By: Lostandfound
Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 10:51am
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Is it today that new season tickets can be bought ?
Still showing up as no ticket/event available to purchase .

Yes, from 11am. 

Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 11:01am
Thumbs Up Bought for myself and Nephew

Posted By: bogball88
Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 11:03am
Bought for 113 Smile

Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 11:06am
Purchased singing section - mainly to hold it for next year. Always end up paying €70 for east / west lower so €130 makes sense. 

Posted By: drog addict
Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 11:11am
Cant find any option to buy singing section season ticket on the site

-------------
Chips don't bounce

Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 11:19am
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

I rang 

Posted By: longballson
Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 11:32am
Did any student seasons tickets go on sale?

Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 11:44am
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

I rang 

was it a renewal or first time buyer?

They told me earlier singing section was sold out .

What number did you ring ?

Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 11:49am
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Bought for 113 Smile

What is 113 like atmosphere-wise?

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net