You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SĂ©amus Coleman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 176177178179180 230>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2019 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

According to BBC, Kenny's pass completion rate in that half was 46.4%, so Seamus might not out of the team for too long if thats his competition
Kenny has been very good so far I think. Definitely one of the better Everton performers
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Sponsored Links

The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2019 at 2:21pm
He put in some crunching tackles alright and hit the crossbar; but all of the criticisms being aimed at Seamus this season (ie poor crossing, not using the ball well) could be equally applied to Kenny's performance.
We're decent enough..
Icy Bread People View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icy Bread People Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2019 at 4:06pm
I think his legs aren't what they used to be and he used to rely on heart and effort and had so much of it that it was enough. Since the injury he doesn't have that. He seems to get a lot of stick by Everton fans by not being good with the ball in tight spaces, you just have to watch Ireland when they get at throw in to see how technically inefficient we are. We lost the ball or boot it away every time. I reckon they'll be looking for a new RB this month. 
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2019 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by Icy Bread People Icy Bread People wrote:

I think his legs aren't what they used to be and he used to rely on heart and effort and had so much of it that it was enough. Since the injury he doesn't have that. He seems to get a lot of stick by Everton fans by not being good with the ball in tight spaces, you just have to watch Ireland when they get at throw in to see how technically inefficient we are. We lost the ball or boot it away every time. I reckon they'll be looking for a new RB this month. 

LOL
We're decent enough..
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icy Bread People Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2019 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

LOL

Clap
PaddyDaCulchie View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyDaCulchie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2019 at 5:02pm
Kenny finished with pass completion of 33.33%. Coleman just rested, he be straight back in
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2019 at 5:03pm
At Everton 10 years today. It’s a pity really that he didn’t make a bigger move when clubs were interested a few years ago. Would hate to see him just be out of the Everton team and not making the most of his next few years
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icy Bread People Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2019 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by PaddyDaCulchie PaddyDaCulchie wrote:

Kenny finished with pass completion of 33.33%. Coleman just rested, he be straight back in

Yes Kenny's not great either, I guess we'll see which the manager prefers for the next team. With Walcott also playing on the right it's a weak side for Everton at the moment. 
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 6:38pm
Is it true he's available from Everton?
DalyerRegular View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DalyerRegular Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 1:23pm
Back in the team todayShocked
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by DalyerRegular DalyerRegular wrote:

Back in the team todayShocked

Not sure why anyone would be surprised by that. His replacement Kenny is an abysmal player. 

Everton truly awful today, their confidence is shot. Crowd turning on players and manager. The second half will be huge here in how the rest of their season plays out. Lose and it will get very toxic I think.

Coleman has done ok, but he looks short enough on confidence himself like the team itself. 
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 3:43pm
Coleman doing well. It's not easy to be a defender at Everton when you have the truly awful Michael Keane in such close proximity.
Despite that handicap he's attacked well, defended solid and covered Michael Keanes mistakes on numerous occasions . 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 4:18pm
Would agree there. Keane is awful. As is Pickford (a lad who I thought could be England number 1 for a long time to come). Pickford spreads absolute fear and confusion into that backline. 

Coleman played well enough. It's a bad atmosphere there at the club now though, and if they lost today it would have broken them I reckon. That win might give Coleman and a few others the confidence to push on over the next few games.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 10:02pm
People writing off Coleman is ridiculous. Coming back from a broken leg it was gonna be a huge ask to just resume at the best of your form.

He's a fooking star. Clap
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 11:20pm
Solid enough performance today. Did his job effectively, nothing spectacular, but it was good to see him put in a good performance again. Heres hoping he can get some consistency back in his game now, I still believe he has plenty to offer
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 3:36am

Solid enough performance today. Did his job effectively, nothing spectacular, but it was good to see him put in a good performance again. Heres hoping he can get some consistency back in his game now, I still believe he has plenty to offer

Which is probably more important for us as he has a more defensive role within our team than he does for Everton.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 11:45am

He absolutely has. 
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 11:50am
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Would agree there. Keane is awful. As is Pickford (a lad who I thought could be England number 1 for a long time to come). Pickford spreads absolute fear and confusion into that backline. 

Coleman played well enough. It's a bad atmosphere there at the club now though, and if they lost today it would have broken them I reckon. That win might give Coleman and a few others the confidence to push on over the next few games.

.@michaelkeane04: Man of the Match - @Everton 2-0 Bournemouth

Rating 8.23

Shots 1

Hit Woodwork 1

Aerial Duels Won 13/16

Tackles 2/2

Interceptions 2

Clearances 11

Full player statistics -- whoscored.com/Matches/128508… #EVEBOU

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 176177178179180 230>
  Share Topic