Forum Description: All ROI International Team forums
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=35066
Printed Date: 25 Apr 2024 at 12:25am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Séamus Coleman
Posted By: Justice Shark
Subject: Séamus Coleman
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2009 at 2:46am
Has signed for Everton from Sligo rvs in a deal reportedly worth 275k. He is a full back apparently. He better be good!

-------------
Mickey Mouse Ya Bleedin' Bollox

Replies:
Posted By: The Count
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2009 at 4:47am
good lad SeamusThumbs%20Up

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2009 at 10:58am
national call up maybe?

-------------

Posted By: The GerK
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2009 at 11:35am
National call up???
Why???
Cause he will wear an Everton jersey rather than a Sligo jersey?

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2009 at 12:42pm
Gerk 10 Justice 0

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2009 at 6:44pm
No cas he's better than you! Justice 11 gerk 1o

-------------

Posted By: Barry
Date Posted: 02 Feb 2009 at 3:55am
great player

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 02 Feb 2009 at 12:06pm
excellent player but if he gets his game with everton then of course the call up will come  

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Posted By: The Boy Z
Date Posted: 06 Feb 2009 at 6:37pm

Will never play in the Premier League.

Posted By: gouldinho
Date Posted: 06 Feb 2009 at 9:28pm
all sh*te apart from shelbourne

Date Posted: 21 Dec 2011 at 2:58pm
started tonight but off injured after 29 mins

-------------

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 21 Dec 2011 at 3:19pm
Look serious?

Date Posted: 21 Dec 2011 at 3:55pm
nothing on any of the match reports, just saying he limped off after 29 mins

-------------

Posted By: donegalcelt
Date Posted: 21 Dec 2011 at 4:58pm
Recurrence of thigh strain he had

Posted By: donegalcelt
Date Posted: 21 Dec 2011 at 4:59pm

From everton web

David Moyes confirmed  http://www.evertonfc.com/player-profile/seamus-coleman - Seamus Coleman  suffered a reoccurrence of his thigh problem against Swansea.

The Irishman started the game against the Welsh outfit but was withdrawn on the first half - to be replaced by  http://www.evertonfc.com/player-profile/magaye-gueye - Magaye Gueye .

And Moyes confirmed Coleman's problem was the same one which kept him out of the weekend draw with Norwich.

"Seamus had a thigh strain last week and we thought he was okay but obviously he wasn't quite right and we took him off with the same injury," he said.

Posted By: davekoolhill
Date Posted: 01 Jan 2012 at 7:23am
Any update on the injury?

-------------
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/DaveOGrady1" rel="nofollow - DaveOGrady1

Posted By: grannyrule
Date Posted: 07 Jan 2012 at 3:53pm
Right back for Everton today

Posted By: hulkhogan
Date Posted: 07 Jan 2012 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by grannyrule grannyrule wrote:

Moyes hopefully will keep him there. f**k Jon Flanagan. Seamie is our right back for the futureThumbs Up

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 07 Jan 2012 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by hulkhogan hulkhogan wrote:

Originally posted by grannyrule grannyrule wrote:

Moyes hopefully will keep him there. f**k Jon Flanagan. Seamie is our right back for the futureThumbs Up

Bit harsh , we could be glad of Flanagan in the near future dude.

I wouldn't mind seeing Flanagan RB and Coleman RM on the one side for Ireland at some point in time tbh.

The bigger issue here is i'm glad Coleman is playing Clap

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 07 Jan 2012 at 4:09pm
Coleman is a liability at RB.

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Date Posted: 07 Jan 2012 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

No he isnt, where did this myth come from? He has only played a small number of games there in cups, the reason he doesnt play right back is because Moyes absoloutely loves Hibbert and neville and is afraid to give Seamie a go there. He played against tottenham right back and was outstanding going forward and defensively and while on loan at Blackpool he was there best player at right back

Date Posted: 07 Jan 2012 at 4:24pm

No he isnt, where did this myth come from? He has only played a small number of games there in cups, the reason he doesnt play right back is because Moyes absoloutely loves Hibbert and neville and is afraid to give Seamie a go there. He played against tottenham right back and was outstanding going forward and defensively and while on loan at Blackpool he was there best player at right back

Have you ever watched him defending?
Probably not.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Date Posted: 07 Jan 2012 at 4:25pm

Have you ever watched him defending?
Probably not.

On numerous occasions I have horsebox .
Anyway hes just gone off injured, hopefully not long term

Posted By: aviva8
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 10:39am
Hopefully seamus will get his injury sorted out soon once and for all because he is quality player and need to get back to his form of last year.Was showing sign of coming back into form just before his injury the last time.I think it would be a shame if he didnt make the plane for the euros

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 11:12am
Originally posted by aviva8 aviva8 wrote:

Hopefully seamus will get his injury sorted out soon once and for all because he is quality player and need to get back to his form of last year.Was showing sign of coming back into form just before his injury the last time.I think it would be a shame if he didnt make the plane for the euros

He probably will, if fit, sinse he gives us versatility down the right. I wouldn't expect him to make an appearance though unless injuries

Posted By: Trapcandoit
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2012 at 12:40pm
 Seamus came on in the second half v Blackpool yesterday.  Anyone know how he got on?

-------------
5 goals to go Robbie!

Posted By: wrestler313
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2012 at 4:08pm
Goal.com gave him a 6.5

Posted By: darman28
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2012 at 5:49pm
Great to hear Coleman is back playing, hopefully he is fit enough to make the squad & play some part for the Czech game.He's got a good chance of going to the euros which is great for him

Posted By: Garak
Date Posted: 10 Mar 2012 at 5:39pm
In the starting 11 this evening, has made a good start.

Posted By: Predator
Date Posted: 10 Mar 2012 at 5:42pm
He's playing on the left too... versatility. Trap, are you watching? :)

-------------
End Apartheid Now! One Team in Ireland!

Posted By: Garak
Date Posted: 10 Mar 2012 at 5:46pm
Yup great option, didn't know he could go on the left. Hopefulyl we'll see more of what he's like cutting inside.

Posted By: DUBLIN DOC
Date Posted: 10 Mar 2012 at 7:03pm
looking very tired now, will be hooked shortly

-------------
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do

Posted By: cromwell
Date Posted: 10 Mar 2012 at 8:35pm
Coleman & McClean have got to be on that plane

Date Posted: 10 Mar 2012 at 8:39pm
He used to play at left back for Sligo Rovers a bit, good to hear he's starting & playing well, not suprised he got tired only his 2nd or 3rd game back since his injury

Posted By: Trapcandoit
Date Posted: 10 Mar 2012 at 8:54pm
  Just seen the highlights.  He's looking great after such a long layoff.  If anything he looks more dangerous on the left. Certainly can cut inside (as mentioned). 

-------------
5 goals to go Robbie!

Posted By: Boston Hoop
Date Posted: 10 Mar 2012 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by Trapcandoit Trapcandoit wrote:

Just seen the highlights.  He's looking great after such a long layoff.  If anything he looks more dangerous on the left. Certainly can cut inside (as mentioned). 

Fair play to Coleman, he obviously looked after himself during the layoff.

Date Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 4:05pm
Coleman seems to be back from his latest injury.He was on the bench & has come on for the second half against Norwich

Posted By: Pipkin
Date Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 3:10pm
Its stupid decisions like his concession of the free kick that lead to Liverpool's goal tehre that justifies Trap's decision to stick with the tried and tested imo. He could've easily gotten a 2nd yellow after only being on the pitch 20 minutes also. If he did that when we were drawing with the Spanish with 3 mins to go it would be a disaster.

Granted anyone could do it but an inexperienced pllayer is more prone.

Posted By: Drumcondra 69er
Date Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 3:17pm
Should have been sent off, gave away the foul for the winner and was absolute poison when he came on.  Been a very very bad season for the lad, sooner it's over the better for him.  Hopefully can rediscover his form next year.

Posted By: GoneToShowgies
Date Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 3:20pm
In fairness Kerry I think a free kick like he gave away today is more down to lack of match practise, than lack of experience (coming off the bench geting to the pace of a game dosent help either). That aside Hunt gives away daft free kicks all the time.

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 3:26pm
Youre right but based on today's display I cant see him getting much more game time between now and the end of the season with Moyes focusing on trying to beat Liverpool in the league table. I honestly think Hunt is a far superior player and offers that spark off the bench that Coleman seems to lack. Coleman has been just short of shocking this season. Hes young and hopefully he can bounce back but I think an extended summer break will be best for us and him and hopefully he comes back next season pushing for a place.

And Hunt may give away stupid frees but he also wins them in decisive areas.

McClean and Hunt Id have before Coleman and Id imagine thats the way it'll turn out.

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 3:29pm
Form aside the chap has had 5 thigh injuries. He would be a liability going to Poland.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 3:31pm
Kerzy to say Coleman has been shocking this season is abit unfair , he has missed big chunks of it through injury and Everton have been doing well so it was obviously going to be hard for Seamus to break back into the team.

Coleman on form or Hunt on form , for me it would be Coleman all day.

As its been pointed out , the sooner the better the league ends for Seamus so he go get himself right and back to his best during pre-season.

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 3:32pm

Trapnoclue will no doubt still be screaming for his(Coleman) inclusion the the final 23 for Poland. Clown

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Trapnoclue will no doubt still be screaming for his(Coleman) inclusion the the final 23 for Poland. Clown

I'd still bring him before Paul Green though LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

I'd still bring him before Paul Green though LOL

LOLLOL

In all honesty, I think Coleman is a better footballer. But somehow Hunt manages to bring instant energy. Not sure he is the most intelligent fella to ever string up a pair of boots but perhaps it's this lack of skill that just allows him to barrel in to games (and opposing players sometimes!). 

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 4:17pm

Kerzy to say Coleman has been shocking this season is abit unfair , he has missed big chunks of it through injury and Everton have been doing well so it was obviously going to be hard for Seamus to break back into the team.

As its been pointed out , the sooner the better the league ends for Seamus so he go get himself right and back to his best during pre-season.

Even last season, especially at the end, he was very incpnsistent. Ive never been convinced tbh and maybe Im being a bit harsh but Im not convinced hes up to Everton's level. Hopefully he proves me wrong long term.

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Even last season, especially at the end, he was very incpnsistent. Ive never been convinced tbh and maybe Im being a bit harsh but Im not convinced hes up to Everton's level. Hopefully he proves me wrong long term.

It's definitely the inconsistency that I'd question too (and that is not this year when I know he's been injured quite a bit). I think we just get a little carried away due to his Irishness. I hope he delivers long-term, and that's an Ireland fan and also a LOI fan. 

Posted By: Dunne23
Date Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

+1

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 6:40pm
I understand completely people's reservations about the injuries and that. 

I am worried too about hunt being ok for the Euro's. He seems to be having trouble shaking off this injury. 

-------------

Posted By: Drumcondra 69er
Date Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by davekoolhill davekoolhill wrote:

I understand completely people's reservations about the injuries and that. 

I am worried too about hunt being ok for the Euro's. He seems to be having trouble shaking off this injury. 

He had it operated about 10 days ago, hopefully that should clear up the niggling aspect to it....

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 7:01pm
Fingers crossed. Will be worrying coming to the end of the season with him and Dunne coming back from injury. 

-------------

Posted By: trapisblind
Date Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 8:47pm
ok kerrzy you hate coleman and mccarthy and mcclean and you love hunt,are you stephen hunt by any chance?

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 9:52pm
Dunne has apparently told Trap he hopes to be back for Villa's last league game at least

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Posted By: WindBag
Date Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 1:01pm
Coleman very licky to stay on field yesterday....he may struggle to get on that  plane....

Date Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 1:59pm

wont be any room for coleman by the time trap has all the sh*t players loaded on in front of him.

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by trapisblind trapisblind wrote:

Coleman hasnt really done much of late. Trap is right to stick to the tried and trusted lads that got us to the euros

Fair point. He will cone good though. Keep the faith.

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: The Saint
Date Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 12:33pm
very unlikely he'll be going to Poland.
Plenty of time to make an impression though in the next campaign

-------------
FAIlure

Good shot, lovely ............ oh good jaysus

Posted By: rolo
Date Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 2:40pm
No chance whatsoever for this tournament. He'll come good though. 

-------------
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"

Date Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 4:17pm
id be bringing him ahead of foley,why is he gaurenteed his place?none of the wolves lads could complain if they were dropped they have all been shocking poor!!!

Date Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 4:44pm
Lads need to get off coleman back for f**k sake he having a terrible time of late with injuries.He is a very good player and if he stays injury free he will come good(leagues ahead of foley and hunt even as it as)Were far to quick to pass judgement on players on this forum and that goes for getting carried away about players who have only played a handful of gamews for their clubs thinking all of a sudden that their going to be the next big thing.

Posted By: trapforpresident
Date Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 10:44pm
Coleman is not getting the experience he needs at full back but neither is he a out and out winger like mcgeady duff mcclean or hunt,for that reason I think Trap will go with Foley who has been playing full back for Wolves 

Date Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 11:25pm
foley has been poor,dont know how he and ward became dead certs for poland,spose its traps unwilliness to try anything different.

Posted By: BaileNuisBhoy
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 7:59am
Very unlikely that he will go now, very disappointing against Liverpool when he came on.

-------------
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!

Date Posted: 28 Apr 2012 at 2:23pm
left out of the entire evertonb squad again todayThumbs Down. Think hell be gone in the summer. Moyes seems to hate him since that foul against gerrard and wont play him right back. Think his chances of going to the euros are well and truly over now which is a pity but hes young yet and has plenty more opportunities but as I said will probably leave evrton in the summer

Posted By: BaileNuisBhoy
Date Posted: 28 Apr 2012 at 2:46pm
Bad season alright but i doubt he will be sold in the summer.

-------------
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!

Date Posted: 28 Apr 2012 at 5:15pm

left out of the entire evertonb squad again todayThumbs Down. Think hell be gone in the summer. Moyes seems to hate him since that foul against gerrard and wont play him right back. Think his chances of going to the euros are well and truly over now which is a pity but hes young yet and has plenty more opportunities but as I said will probably leave evrton in the summer

Tough break for him. Happens to plenty of young players. How he reacts to a tough season, both from an injury and form point of view, will be the making of him as a PL player. 

Date Posted: 28 Apr 2012 at 7:32pm
Tough year alright for him alot of injuries.His form started picking up after the new year.Hopefully he stay at everton,has a good next season & puts last season behind him because he is a good player

Date Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 10:37am
Lads as far as i know i think coleman is injuried again.No way will moyes let him go in the summer he a good manager and he knows what coleman can do at this stage.Also  he knows that injuries have ruined the lad season and that if he stays injury free he can be a big part of future everton squads.

Date Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 11:37am
Originally posted by aviva8 aviva8 wrote:

Lads as far as i know i think coleman is injuried again.No way will moyes let him go in the summer he a good manager and he knows what coleman can do at this stage.Also  he knows that injuries have ruined the lad season and that if he stays injury free he can be a big part of future everton squads.
Injured again, the lad is really having a run of bad luck.

Date Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 11:40am
where did you see he was injured lads? played for the reserves last tuesday? On friday afternoon everton confirmed baine and rodwell were the only 2 missing, same as last week nothing about colemanConfused

Posted By: Real Irlanda
Date Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 12:56pm
Alot of people are saying coleman has had a bad season which has been disrupted reguarly by injury, and thus does not deserve to go to the Euros. Which may fair enough, but there others nailed-on to travel to the Euros who have also had poor seasons or been injured often 

Date Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 1:18pm
why do people think foley deserves to go ahead of coleman?serious question.

Posted By: SteviesGranny
Date Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 2:21pm
Looks like he is going to miss out but I am certain he will be a big player for Ireland in the years to come. He is only 23 so he could be involved in 5 more campaigns.

Posted By: rainpaulo
Date Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by Real Irlanda Real Irlanda wrote:

Alot of people are saying coleman has had a bad season which has been
disrupted reguarly by injury, and thus does not deserve to go to the Euros. Which may fair enough, but there others nailed-on to travel to the Euros who have also had poor seasons or been injured often 

Very true however the other you are talking about probably Hunt have a lot of experience in the game and the squad.
Enough in Traps mind to select them.

Date Posted: 04 May 2012 at 2:08am
Originally posted by rainpaulo rainpaulo wrote:

disrupted reguarly by injury, and thus does not deserve to go to the Euros. Which may fair enough, but there others nailed-on to travel to the Euros who have also had poor seasons or been injured often 

Very true however the other you are talking about probably Hunt have a lot of experience in the game and the squad.

Rainpaulo its not just Hunt I am talking about....O'Dea, Foley, St ledger, Cox, Long, Doyle & Gibson have all either had bad seasons at club level or had a season heavily disrupted by injury. Furthermore all these players are almost guaranteed there spot on the plane to poland and some do not possess  considerably more international experience than Coleman (ie O'Dea, foley &Cox). I think I am merely pointing out that Trap has never really fancied Coleman & maybe not treated him fairly compared to others.

Date Posted: 04 May 2012 at 2:21am

Rainpaulo its not just Hunt I am talking about....O'Dea, Foley, St ledger, Cox, Long, Doyle & Gibson have all either had bad seasons at club level or had a season heavily disrupted by injury. Furthermore all these players are almost guaranteed there spot on the plane to poland and some do not possess  considerably more international experience than Coleman (ie O'Dea, foley &Cox). I think I am merely pointing out that Trap has never really fancied Coleman & maybe not treated him fairly compared to others.

Long has done well at WBA , Gibson has been one of Evertons best players since he joined in Jan and St Ledger won his place in the Leicester line up after fighting for it no arguments with those 3 anyway.

Doyle has had one bad season in how many years , always a capable player for Ireland when called upon so his inclusion is never in doubt.

O'Dea in fairness to him got plenty of game time at Leeds and does well whenever he plays for Ireland + we are very short on cover at centre half.

Cox is Keane's natural replacement , his club situation in some peoples eye's that they might feel he should be left at home but this is international football and he has done well under Trap but the jury is still out imo.

Foley should be left at home , very poor season by his standards and Clark should be his replacement.

The thing about Coleman is Trap doesn't trust him to play at Right Back and the fact we've plenty of wingers to choose from doesn't help his cause , given Colemans injury's and lack of form makes it a no brainer to leave him at home i'm afraid.

-------------

Posted By: rodney trotter
Date Posted: 04 May 2012 at 8:14am
Marc wilson should be the seventh defender as he can cover both left back,center back and center mid and he has been an ever present all season.In fact i would have him start ahead of ward at lb.Would love to know why trap has the sh*ts with him..

-------------
rodders

Date Posted: 04 May 2012 at 11:24am

Long has done well at WBA , Gibson has been one of Evertons best players since he joined in Jan and St Ledger won his place in the Leicester line up after fighting for it no arguments with those 3 anyway.

Doyle has had one bad season in how many years , always a capable player for Ireland when called upon so his inclusion is never in doubt.

O'Dea in fairness to him got plenty of game time at Leeds and does well whenever he plays for Ireland + we are very short on cover at centre half.

Cox is Keane's natural replacement , his club situation in some peoples eye's that they might feel he should be left at home but this is international football and he has done well under Trap but the jury is still out imo.

Foley should be left at home , very poor season by his standards and Clark should be his replacement.

The thing about Coleman is Trap doesn't trust him to play at Right Back and the fact we've plenty of wingers to choose from doesn't help his cause , given Colemans injury's and lack of form makes it a no brainer to leave him at home i'm afraid.

If you read my post I say those players either had a bad season or missed a big chunk of it like Coleman. I mentioned Gibson cos he only played half a season n suffered two bad injuries. Doyle had a bad season, Long has been injured alot this yr, O'Dea n StLedger have both had indifferent seasons. O'Dea is being released n there are rumours that Leicster are releasing St Ledger. I dont think we are too short at centrehalf as O'Shea, Clark, Wilson n even Kelly can play there. Also of the players I mentioed I would defiinetly bring  St ledger, Long, Doyle & Gibson.

I just think Coleman gets treated a little unfairly compared to others, but I respect Trap for his reasons for leavin him home as he is the manager after all.

Posted By: ilovepaulgreen
Date Posted: 04 May 2012 at 11:26am
he def is treating coleman unfairly

Posted By: Stoked Up
Date Posted: 04 May 2012 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by rodney trotter rodney trotter wrote:

Marc wilson should be the seventh defender as he can cover both left back,center back and center mid and he has been an ever present all season.In fact i would have him start ahead of ward at lb.Would love to know why trap has the sh*ts with him..

Something to do with him pulling out of squads last year and not bothering his arse to even tell the management why.
Also, as I said over in the stupid poll thread, Wilson is not going to hugely improve us at LB over Ward.
Think he's better in midfield really.

In regards Coleman, pretty much agree with what GreenDevil said. Unlucky with injuries this season. His time will come.

Posted By: ilovepaulgreen
Date Posted: 04 May 2012 at 4:27pm
why are people against coleman been in the squad?he is a hell of a lot a better player than foley,what has foley done to deserve automatic inclusion?i wouldnt bring any of the wolves lads all of them have been septic all season,went down without any sort of a fight!

Posted By: wrestler313
Date Posted: 04 May 2012 at 7:16pm
Love Trap- but I think our defence could be so much stronger if we had O'Shea partnering Dunne in the middle with Coleman on the right 

Posted By: rainpaulo
Date Posted: 04 May 2012 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by wrestler313 wrestler313 wrote:

Love Trap- but I think our defence could be so much stronger if we had O'Shea partnering Dunne in the middle with Coleman on the right 

Coleman doesn't really play full back so why would you put him in there

Posted By: grannyrule
Date Posted: 04 May 2012 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by wrestler313 wrestler313 wrote:

My choice would be Kelly, Dunne, O'Shea and Wilson

Posted By: connordonegal
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 11:42pm
played well when he came on for last ten minutes

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by connordonegal connordonegal wrote:

played well when he came on for last ten minutes

+1

Hopefully he can kick on now and rediscover the form that made him such a good prospect.

-------------

Posted By: willGUFC
Date Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 2:37am
love his energy and direct style, really lifts a team the work he does driving down the wing

Posted By: SteviesGranny
Date Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 2:28pm
Done well when he came on last night alright. I hope Moyles doesn't see him as just someone to bring on with 10 minutes to go to inject a bit of pace into the side.

Posted By: Clonbhoy
Date Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by SteviesGranny SteviesGranny wrote:

Done well when he came on last night alright. I hope Moyles doesn't see him as just someone to bring on with 10 minutes to go to inject a bit of pace into the side.
Once Moyes doesn't see him like that, he will be fine.

-------------
A man can have no greater love than give 90 minutes to his friends. @withgodlygrace

Posted By: Ireland4ever
Date Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 4:46pm
He did well when he came on, but the nature of the game at the time suited him, united were bombing forward to get an equaliser leaving space at the back. He needs to get his position sorted. I dont see him as an effective winger in the long term and his defensive liabilities are hindering him from getting a chance as a right back. 

Posted By: deco911
Date Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 4:49pm
and to be fair hibbert made a few good challenges at RB 

Date Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by Ireland4ever Ireland4ever wrote:

He did well when he came on, but the nature of the game at the time suited him, united were bombing forward to get an equaliser leaving space at the back. He needs to get his position sorted. I dont see him as an effective winger in the long term and his defensive liabilities are hindering him from getting a chance as a right back. 

Agree 100% with everything

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 8:34pm
starting right back tonight, everton up 3 nil.

-------------
Whacha gonna do

Posted By: Salzburglilly
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 8:37pm

starting right back tonight, everton up 3 nil.

4 nil now, 2 for Mirallas.

-------------
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!

Posted By: thebronze14
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 8:41pm
Hows coleman playing?any assists?

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 9:17pm
duffy on at half time for jagielka

-------------
Whacha gonna do

Posted By: connordonegal
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 9:25pm
just assisted fifth goal

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 9:54pm
Neville went off injured and hibbert an injury worry for everton at the moment. possibly we could finally see coleman get a few games at right back at a higher level?heres hoping

-------------
Whacha gonna do

Posted By: Salzburglilly
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 10:08pm
How did Duffy Do?

-------------
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net