You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Séamus Coleman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 174175176177178 230>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 12:54am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

An Everton fan I follow on Twitter is saying it’s time to consider John Joe Kenny for Coleman who was terrible again 

Kenny is way off Coleman’s level, who is by far the best RB at the club. Honestly it’s been a bit of a bad month in terms of performances. Coleman hasn’t been at his best, but he’s not the worst.

I’m an Evertonian and I get annoyed at how quickly some fans turn against long term servants who are going through a sticky patch
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Sponsored Links

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 4:56am
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

An Everton fan I follow on Twitter is saying it’s time to consider John Joe Kenny for Coleman who was terrible again 

Kenny is way off Coleman’s level, who is by far the best RB at the club. Honestly it’s been a bit of a bad month in terms of performances. Coleman hasn’t been at his best, but he’s not the worst.

I’m an Evertonian and I get annoyed at how quickly some fans turn against long term servants who are going through a sticky patch

Having a few of their games over the last month I wouldn't have said so. If anything, he got better the more games he played.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 9:49am
https://highlightsfootball.com/video/everton-vs-watford-highlights/

just watched the highlights, Coleman had a big part in the first goal for everton, and you would have to say he was extremely unlucky giving away the goal, what was he supposed to do?
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 10:55am
Originally posted by djhegzy djhegzy wrote:

https://highlightsfootball.com/video/everton-vs-watford-highlights/

just watched the highlights, Coleman had a big part in the first goal for everton, and you would have to say he was extremely unlucky giving away the goal, what was he supposed to do?

Flick it up and do an overhead kick
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 10:57am
Originally posted by Jimmy Raggatip Jimmy Raggatip wrote:

I reckon he could have, it doesn't just hit him, he's trying to take a touch, or kill the ball but it bounces off his knee and in instead of taking it off his thigh

turns around trying to blame others as well.

Shame to see how he is these days. The broken leg finished him I think
FFS LOL
Obviously didn't see him against Liverpool, had a super game
Some people just deserve a slap
Icy Bread People View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icy Bread People Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 11:29am
Look at the Seamus Coleman thread on grand old team forum. Pretty much all want him replaced. I don't really know why they've all turned on him as he hasn't looked too bad to me, maybe the injury took the drive he had away that made up for his lack of skill and poor crossing. At least we have Doherty too. 
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 11:45am
Originally posted by Icy Bread People Icy Bread People wrote:

Look at the Seamus Coleman thread on grand old team forum. Pretty much all want him replaced. I don't really know why they've all turned on him as he hasn't looked too bad to me, maybe the injury took the drive he had away that made up for his lack of skill and poor crossing. At least we have Doherty too. 

ya look i have seen him a fair few times this season and hes looked poor enough IMO. his crossing is dodgy at the best of times and he just isn't really a threat anymore. not like he used to be. i think his best days are behind him. still a decent player but hes has defo gone backwards in a few depts.
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Having a few of their games over the last month I wouldn't have said so. If anything, he got better the more games he played.
What must be sickening to him is that he stayed loyal to the club when he could've played at a higher standard yet he is being turned into a scapegoat by many of the fans now. If an offer comes along he should make a move. Compared to many players his level and even worse players he isn't on a great wage either.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 1:04pm
It's easy to confuse average performances with bad ones when a players standards are so high. Coleman has had an average season thus far, but although he hasn't reached the heights of previous seasons, he has been far from terrible. The way some are going on you would think he was the worst player in the EPL...
We're decent enough..
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 1:20pm
Not many mentions of his abysmal defending for the 2 nd goal here either
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 1:30pm
i think what the everton fans are frustrated with is the fact he does not really offer a threat going forward anymore. yes he gets forward but his crossing is poor and he rarely beats a defender one on one. maybe a move would not be the worst option for him if it came up in the near future. 
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

What must be sickening to him is that he stayed loyal to the club when he could've played at a higher standard yet he is being turned into a scapegoat by many of the fans now. If an offer comes along he should make a move. Compared to many players his level and even worse players he isn't on a great wage either.

I should clarify, I’m talking about a bad month of performances from Everton, not Coleman specifically.
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Dalymount79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Icy Bread People Icy Bread People wrote:

One wonders what their thoughts are on Digne are then.

SC was poor defensively last night - for the watford goals  3, 4 players were awful.
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Not many mentions of his abysmal defending for the 2 nd goal here either
In fairness where it landed and the amount of time it was in the air Pickford should've came and claimed that
Some people just deserve a slap
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 5:12pm
sadly I don't think he's quite the same sincesin came back from injury understandably. Didn't see last night now but some lads need to take the green tinted glasses off

Edited by thebronze14 - 11 Dec 2018 at 5:13pm
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 7:42pm
Well you need to put the glasses back on.
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

Well you need to put the glasses back on.
I will....I forgot that you speak for all Ireland fans.. Accept my apologiesLOL
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2018 at 1:48pm
Whipped off for Everton this afternoon 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 174175176177178 230>
  Share Topic