You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ryanair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 11:15am
I just checked in for a flight at the weekend, had no problems at all.
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 11:20am
Me too actually.
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Cheers lads, I tried everything but still no luck. Must be something up with the ryanair website because when i hit "Go" after putting in my details nothing happens. was on the live chat for the morning and the exact same thing happened, the second booking's confirmation sent straight away and i didnt receive the email for the first booking straight away. I asked him if i had a typo in my email address from when i made the first booking and he said no he could see the 2 bookings under my email address. Told me to get back to him if i don't receive the email within 2 hours then left the chat.

Believe it or not you have to use Chrome.

I've had simialar issues before.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 1:44pm
Got it sorted cheers lads, creates an account and all that and could retrieve it through there. Horsebox, I tried chrome, Firefox. Internet Explorer, everything on every device still have no idea why it wouldn't work the normal way through the website though. Panic over
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 1:52pm
He's checking IN!!!!

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

If you have a smart phone, download the Ryanair app and check-in using it.
Excellent app and none of that printing sh*te.
Colum View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 10:42pm
Must have happened by now but what happens when you show up with your app and phone dies?
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by Colum Colum wrote:

Must have happened by now but what happens when you show up with your app and phone dies?

the same thing as if you lost your printed boarding pass.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Colum View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Originally posted by Colum Colum wrote:

the same thing as if you lost your printed boarding pass.
Fair point
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 1:44pm
Havent flown with them since the new bag rules.  Going to Poznan for a wedding.  There is an option for priority and 2 carry on bags for 24 euro return. One of the bags allowed is up to 10kg.  Is there a size restriction on this 10kg bag?  Can't see it in the rules.  I have a holdall about 58cm x 33cm x 33cm at full length.  I suppose if I haven't a full bag it will squash to smaller dimensions.  The other piece I have is a suit in a cover and coathanger.

Will I be ok for the 24 euro option or do I need the 40 euro option to have a check in bag?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 2:16pm
You will need to pay the forty Euro and, as far as I know, they only accept payment via Revolut.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Havent flown with them since the new bag rules.  Going to Poznan for a wedding.  There is an option for priority and 2 carry on bags for 24 euro return. One of the bags allowed is up to 10kg.  Is there a size restriction on this 10kg bag?  Can't see it in the rules.  I have a holdall about 58cm x 33cm x 33cm at full length.  I suppose if I haven't a full bag it will squash to smaller dimensions.  The other piece I have is a suit in a cover and coathanger.

Will I be ok for the 24 euro option or do I need the 40 euro option to have a check in bag?
it actually clearly states in the email they send that the 10kg bag should be similar in size to a standard cabin wheely case yoke. Im bringing a holdall and rucksack.

If youre 5 nights like the rest of us then the €24 is perfect unless youre bringing kitchen sinks with you

Edited by Sham157 - 08 Jul 2019 at 3:42pm
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 4:17pm
ybigger getting hitched?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

ybigger getting hitched?
Hans & Chester I think 
Some people just deserve a slap
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

ybigger getting hitched?
Hans & Chester I think 
😂
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 4:25pm
The wheelie bags almost certainly have to go in the hold. It's only something like 12 to 15 each way to check in a bag. 
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 4:36pm
I’d love to know how many punters travel exclusively with a “personal bag”. It can’t be many. I wasn’t much of a fan of the luggage policy, but this one doesn’t cater to anybody, but a small number.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

I’d love to know how many punters travel exclusively with a “personal bag”. It can’t be many. I wasn’t much of a fan of the luggage policy, but this one doesn’t cater to anybody, but a small number.

A backpack tends to fit under the seat in front. If you're travelling alone and only going for three to four days, you can usually get away with it (unless you need a suit or the likes, of course).

Another pair of runners, a few t shirts, jocks and socks, the bag of toiletries and your chargers: you don't tend to need more than that for a few days away, assuming you wear your geansai and jacket on the plane.

And given that there are a number of travellers only going for short breaks, you can definitely get away with it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic