You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ryanair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ryanair
    Posted: 03 Feb 2016 at 11:25pm
Lads, I'm after booking flights with Ryanair. Everything went fine and I went on to book a return flight from a different airport. After booking the second flight I then realised Ryanair never sent me my confirmation email or itinerary for the first flight but they did take my money. I have no way of finding out the reservation number and you can't check in without that. Can anyone help me out or does anyone know is there another way to get my reservation number.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2016 at 11:32pm
Wait. The email will come.
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2016 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Wait. The email will come.

Are you sure SD? I got my email for the second booking in seconds.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2016 at 11:47pm
https://www.ryanair.com/ie/en/useful-info/help-centre/faq-overview#7-3

Try that. You should be able to check your booking using the date, the departure airport, the arrival airport and your email address.

Edited by SuperDave84 - 03 Feb 2016 at 11:48pm
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 12:21am
whenever i've bought flights, the flight ref no. is included in the bank statement online as a reference, least with ulster bank anyways. that might help?
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 7:27am
Easy in hindsight but I usually take a photo of the screenshot but easy jet Ryanair are usually on the ball
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 7:38am
You DON'T need your reservation number when checking in.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 10:12am
Cheers lads, I tried everything but still no luck. Must be something up with the ryanair website because when i hit "Go" after putting in my details nothing happens. was on the live chat for the morning and the exact same thing happened, the second booking's confirmation sent straight away and i didnt receive the email for the first booking straight away. I asked him if i had a typo in my email address from when i made the first booking and he said no he could see the 2 bookings under my email address. Told me to get back to him if i don't receive the email within 2 hours then left the chat.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 10:18am
if your booking is confirmed what are you worrying about ?
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 10:30am
LOL
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 10:39am
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Flight in 2 days, can't check in without booking reference number I tried the other ways and it wont work, need to check in before i leave college this evening as have no printer at home. 
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 10:44am
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Flight in 2 days, can't check in without booking reference number I tried the other ways and it wont work, need to check in before i leave college this evening as have no printer at home. 
Can you not check-in with just your name and email address ?

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Stretchryan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stretchryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 10:49am
I thought you could check in once you put in the departing and arriving airports and email address used to book the flight?? 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 10:50am
Don't think I have ever checked in with a reference number! All you need is email address and passport.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 10:55am
Been trying that all morning on the laptop, desktop and my mobile, I fill in all my details and then when I hit go nothing happens, must be something up with the site. 
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 10:57am
They're having a flash sale at the moment so might be having problems with traffic.
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 11:07am
If you have a smart phone, download the Ryanair app and check-in using it.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 11:14am
you dont need the  reference number to check in.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic