You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ryanair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 20>
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACTHUNG BABY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 6:16pm
The official line is

Non-priority

All passengers are entitled to bring 1 small personal bag on board which must fit under the seat in front of you (40cm x 20cm x 25cm). Examples include, handbag, laptop bag and small backpack.
Have taken a small backpack no problem 

reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 3:48pm
Anyone try to get taxes and charges back from Ryanair before.

Booked a flight and dates had to be changed. Was going to be as expensive to change dates (40e each way + change in flight price) so just booked a different flight.

Ryanair states you have to write to them within a month and their admin fee is 21e. Not sure how much the tax is as it's not itemised on flights amymore but sounds like it isn't worth the hassle for what might only be a couple of quid!

By the way when doing the change Ryanair will only give you the exact cost of the change after you have given your card details and pressed the pay tab. So payment first and then they let you know the total cost. Surprised that's allowed.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 3:55pm
Yeah remember trying before, I could not find a breakdown of the flight costs anywhere, contacted them on chat to see if I could get the breakdown, they told my I would have to fill in an online form with my question, it then says it can take a minimum of 28 days to reply leaving you no time to request the tax back!! I still never go the breakdown and that was months ago.

Maybe contact flight rights

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 7:49pm
Unlike Are Lingus or Lufthansa they have never provided the details and their reply says admin costs are more than refundable without telling u the numbers.

I avoid them and pay the extra if applicable to aer Lingus or Lufthie 
ACTHUNG BABY View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACTHUNG BABY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2019 at 12:09pm
In the process of getting tax back from Aer lingus , took my details via twitter no problem......its never smooth with Ryanair
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2019 at 12:50pm
Received this from Ryanair last month: 

I acknowledge receipt of your recent refund request.

In accordance with Ryanair's General Conditions of Carriage, we wish to confirm Government taxes are the only element of taxes, fees and charges which are refundable and are subject to a deduction by us of an administration charge of £17/20EUR.

We also refer you to our General Terms and Conditions of Carriage, in particular Article

4.2 TAXES, FEES & CHARGES

4.2.1 Government taxes (including but not limited to United Kingdom Air Passenger Duty), airport passenger service charges, security levies and any fees levied by ourselves for a specific service in respect of a flight to be operated by us and undertaken by you shall be payable by you at the levels prevailing at the time you make your reservation. If you do not travel, you may apply in writing within one month for a full refund of any such government taxes subject only to a refund administration fee at the level set out in our Table of Fees. Other than government taxes, all other monies paid are non-refundable.

In this case, the administration fee exceeds the total amount of government taxes paid per passenger so unfortunately no refund is due in this instance. Please note that all other fees and charges, such as the passenger service charge, aviation insurance and reservation system administration fees are non-refundable as per our General Terms and Conditions of Carriage.

We recommend that you contact your travel insurer regarding this claim.

Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2019 at 11:10am
I’ve flights booked in January for a wedding.

Since then baby ZZ has arrived and now wants to come too.
Can I add her to this flight and how difficult will Ryanair make this process? 

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2019 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

I’ve flights booked in January for a wedding.

Since then baby ZZ has arrived and now wants to come too.
Can I add her to this flight and how difficult will Ryanair make this process? 
Easy to do. Just go into your booking on the website and you can add a baby. Think it's only 20EUR each way.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2019 at 1:05pm
Doesn't fill you with cofidence that 50 of their planes are grounded with cracks on the wing
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2019 at 2:00pm
Pretty sure they have 3 grounded
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 11:35pm
Wonder will Ryanair look to take over some of the routes out of Belfast city airport now that it seems flybe is about to go out of existence
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2020 at 12:07am
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Wonder will Ryanair look to take over some of the routes out of Belfast city airport now that it seems flybe is about to go out of existence

Was thinking this myself, just read that flybe operate 81% of the flights out of Belfast city. Big market there for an airline. 
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2020 at 6:15am
Flybe has gone into administration.
I’m sure Ryanair will pick up a lot of the routes.

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2020 at 6:53am
I had to book other flights last night due to Flybe .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2020 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Sinn Fein have first shout on this as they won the election.

SinnAir
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 3:29am
Anyone fly to or from Europe in the past few days, just wondering what kind was the load factor on flights at the moment.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 11:57am
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Anyone fly to or from Europe in the past few days, just wondering what kind was the load factor on flights at the moment.
Extremely empty talking 30% on flights that would have been 90%+ sold out. I'd imagine they'll be empty altogether soon enough and cancelled. 
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 4:58pm
Flew back from Paris last Sunday. 40 no-shows on it
Some people just deserve a slap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 20>
  Share Topic