You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ryanair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 20>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 8:57am
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Ryanair have a heap of 737-MAX aircraft on order. I wonder what’s going to happen there. I know Boeing will get to the bottom of it (looks like it could be an issue with airspeed sensors) but until they do, some customers will be jittery. 

They not using them at the minute so would imagine they just delay the date they begin flying them until the issue is sorted.
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

has anyone used them with the non boarding pass option and used a bigger bag but had very little in it? If I bring a school bag, but don't have much in it and it would squash up to the right size would that work? 

ya as long as it fits into bag checker you're grand. they've been strict-ish enough with the new rules with bags that are oversized. have seen a few people stung since january at the gate but at least it's only a 20 euro fine.

Sound Thumbs Up
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 12:21pm
They don't have them yet? Perfect, flying with them in a few weeks and had got a little nervous. 

Was about an hour before jumping on a flight yesterday when I got the notification popup that a plane had crashed! On top of the crazy winds while sitting on the runway that we had to wait to clear before take off, I got a tiny bit nervous for first time in ages. Was on an Airbus though so that calmed me a little. 
The black box found now will be very interesting and critical information comes out fast if it's anything to do with the plane model itself

Edited by t_rAndy - 11 Mar 2019 at 12:23pm
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 2:44pm
Wacko
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Ryanair have a heap of 737-MAX aircraft on order. I wonder what’s going to happen there. I know Boeing will get to the bottom of it (looks like it could be an issue with airspeed sensors) but until they do, some customers will be jittery. 

They not using them at the minute so would imagine they just delay the date they begin flying them until the issue is sorted.
For mcg , I meant in relation to this...
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 4:19pm
I knew what you meant Trandy. 

But from reading it in relation to small bags it's hilarious LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

I knew what you meant Trandy. 

But from reading it in relation to small bags it's hilarious LOL

Well that's our Trandy

Edited by t_rAndy - 11 Mar 2019 at 5:22pm
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 5:35pm

Should be sorted before they're due. 

If anything Ryanair will use the crash to get a cheaper rate on an expanded order. 
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 6:10pm
I've always said those 737's are dodgy! We need Sbyrne back are resident aviation man 

Edited by Trigboy 10 - 11 Mar 2019 at 6:10pm
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 2:06pm
Question, going to the Denmark game next week and there is a good chance that I won't make the connecting flight to Copenhagen, if I miss this flight will my return flight also be cancelled?
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Question, going to the Denmark game next week and there is a good chance that I won't make the connecting flight to Copenhagen, if I miss this flight will my return flight also be cancelled?

Take it its a return flight you booked, but Ruinair are a point to point airline, every flight is treated separately, I think ya should be OK. Someone asked them this on the twitter machine and it appears it's OK with them. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 2:11pm
That was 6 years ago!
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
foggy.nelson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 2:27pm
Ya it'll be fine happened me last month where I booked a return flight from Dublin to Birmingham but then decided to fly from Shandon but return on my original flight. No hassle, just proceed as noreal.  Each flight is separate for ryanair
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 4:01pm
Good to know thx.
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 4:41pm
Whats the story with hand luggage these days? Free or not?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 4:42pm
Small bag is free.
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 4:43pm

Small bag is free.

Is that a handbag size or can you still bring a hold all for 2-3 days of clothes away?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Small bag is free.

Is that a handbag size or can you still bring a hold all for 2-3 days of clothes away?

Priority you get a 3 day bag. Otherwise it's a bag that fits under the seat. So like a school bag you get away with.

Better off just getting priority 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 20>
  Share Topic