Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ryan Manning (QPR)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 10:32pm
QPR were excellent from start to finish, Ryan done really well to very encouraging! 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Sponsored Links

SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 10:51pm
Excellent prospect, prospering in the Championship that should be the standard (and above) for a call up, nothing less. 

QPR also have Shodipo, and we've Kelly at Reading also.. a new generation seems to be coming, brilliant. 
GUFC_Andy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 10:56pm
What a shame Noel King remains in charge of the u21's. So much talent that you'd expect to qualify for underage tournaments
Don't ban me for no reason, please.
Peter Stöger View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

I am Wah.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Stöger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by GUFC_Andy GUFC_Andy wrote:

What a shame Noel King remains in charge of the u21's. So much talent that you'd expect to qualify for underage tournaments

Don't worry mate, he's being replaced soon by Don Givens...
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 11:02pm

I am no fan of King but I wouldn't be 'expecting' us to qualify. There were only 11 qualification spots for this year's Euros in Poland, I don't think a few championship lads showing potential would have seen us overtake Italy and Serbia.

Edited by pre Madonna - 12 Jan 2017 at 11:13pm
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 11:11pm

the problem with the u21s is we seem to expect not to qualify. Why dont we get a half decent manager in sometime and have a right crack at one of these. Why are we neglecting this grade with z list managers.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2017 at 12:08am
I only saw the second half but I have to say I wouldn't be getting overly carried away with him just yet. He seemed very hard working and committed without a doubt but I didn't think he offered a huge amount on the ball. His set-pieces were largely poor too, just floated in with no real pace. Kelly looked the more talented of the two I thought.
We're decent enough..
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2017 at 12:35am
Kelly was a shadow of the player he was at old Trafford last week. Ryan was brilliant tonight and his pass for the goal was sublime. He even had the qpr fans chanting his name and was praised on all reports on the game. You must have been watching a different game 😜
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2017 at 1:13am
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

Kelly was a shadow of the player he was at old Trafford last week. Ryan was brilliant tonight and his pass for the goal was sublime. He even had the qpr fans chanting his name and was praised on all reports on the game. You must have been watching a different game 😜

He was committed and all action, he probably had a better game than Kelly but I just didn't think he looked to have the same potential. Kelly had a midldling game but there were certain things he did that made me think he had a bit of class about him. I just didn't get that sense from Manning despite him putting in a solid performance.
We're decent enough..
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2017 at 9:17am
Quality assist. He definitely meant it
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 6:34pm
Signed a two and half year extension to his contract today
Chips don't bounce
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 12:12pm
Starts again today and his new contract shows where hard work and a belief in your own talent will lead you.A few of our more hyped young talents could learn a thing or two from him.

Edited by gufct - 21 Jan 2017 at 12:12pm
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Fozzy B View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozzy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 12:33pm
it just goes to show what a fine line it is for young players. If Hassilbank was still manager he would probably have been released at the end of the season. Hollaway comes in, spots him on the first day of training and now its onward and upwards for young Ryan. And Hassilbank is now on the dole talking sh*te on football focusLOL 
longford claret View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longford claret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 12:59pm
Just scored for QPR
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 12:59pm
Scores
LHurlz View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LHurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 1:00pm
What was the goal like lads?  Watching Liverpool
longford claret View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longford claret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 1:02pm
Intercepted a bad pass across the penalty area and tucked it under the advancing goalie.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 1:05pm
Seems like a similar player to Brady.
Sweet left foot.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
  Share Topic