You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rovers V Bohs Megathread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 63646566>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Los Aros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 8:58am
Originally posted by greenlad greenlad wrote:

Was at the game on friday and thought bohs were the better side, akinade tortured the rovers back line all night, they couldnt deal with his pace and power at all. What a goal he scored. For a lad that was playing his first game in 11 months id like to see him with a few more games under his belt. Now that seanie is gone from cork id say this lads performance was the best ive seen from anyone else in this league. 
Rovers were slow to the ball and on it also, seriously missed finn in the centre. clarke is over rated, he'd need to start looking up when he goes down the line and put a few crosses in the box, he ended up basically playing left back ffs. Poor rovers, worst ive seen them this season tbh.

Well hes was moved to left back at half time.
Sponsored Links

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 9:41am
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Was at the game on friday and thought bohs were the better side, akinade tortured the rovers back line all night, they couldnt deal with his pace and power at all. What a goal he scored. For a lad that was playing his first game in 11 months id like to see him with a few more games under his belt. Now that seanie is gone from cork id say this lads performance was the best ive seen from anyone else in this league. 
Rovers were slow to the ball and on it also, seriously missed finn in the centre. clarke is over rated, he'd need to start looking up when he goes down the line and put a few crosses in the box, he ended up basically playing left back ffs. Poor rovers, worst ive seen them this season tbh.

Spot on - Didn't know the other lad Sule was Aki cousin ? Or is that true

Yeah it's true, they're cousins.
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 10:20am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Was he at rovers before?
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 10:23am
Originally posted by Los Aros Los Aros wrote:

well that was a great tactical decision by the manager, worked out well, the most attacking threat and put him in left back.ClapClapClap

OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 12:50pm

Was he at rovers before?

Nah he was at Pats, somehow wasn't getting a look in. He's the one I worry won't be at the club next year, wouldn't surprise me if someone like Dundalk came looking for him. He's looked quality this year.
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 1:21pm

Originally posted by Los Aros Los Aros wrote:

well that was a great tactical decision by the manager, worked out well, the most attacking threat and put him in left back.ClapClapClap

Not to mention Graham Burke.

Rovers were all over the shop and offered nothing in the second half.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

Was he at rovers before?

Nah he was at Pats, somehow wasn't getting a look in. He's the one I worry won't be at the club next year, wouldn't surprise me if someone like Dundalk came looking for him. He's looked quality this year.

Would he declare for us o the motherland (international)
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 4:40pm
After a long absence for letting his fingers run away with his keyboard, I foolishly lifted RTIDs suspension the other night prior to kick off. Of course as usual, it took him a couple of days to reappear after a defeat. Regardless, hes gone again. Between him and that other " 3-1😝😝😝" genius Im sure the likes of FW for example must cringe at the some of the posters on here that follow SRFC. Even ESM managed a reasoned relatively mature comment post match.

Anyway, his crap has been deleted as have any replies that quoted it. Apologies to lads who replied witn decent responses.

Edited by Sham157 - 30 Jul 2017 at 4:41pm
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 5:12pm
I take it he has something to say about Billy Big Balls
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

After a long absence for letting his fingers run away with his keyboard, I foolishly lifted RTIDs suspension the other night prior to kick off. Of course as usual, it took him a couple of days to reappear after a defeat. Regardless, hes gone again. Between him and that other " 3-1😝😝😝" genius Im sure the likes of FW for example must cringe at the some of the posters on here that follow SRFC. Even ESM managed a reasoned relatively mature comment post match.

Anyway, his crap has been deleted as have any replies that quoted it. Apologies to lads who replied witn decent responses.
He never fails to deliver on the stupidity stakes LOL
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 8:53pm
Sham, what do you mean EVEN esm managed a mature reply? Thought youse were drinking buddies no?
EastStandMan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 9:19pm
Nah Billy , shared a pint allright a few years back cross the road from your DCC home - good bloke . RTID had all the girlies here thinking I was a bozo so a meet was set up so I could prove I was indeed, a Hoop . Fecker was obviously on the wind . So yeh,,,,,,,,,thats that . 
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 10:19pm
Its funny how that spanner claims everybody that goes against his word or calls it as it is is a fan of some other team, you know what i mean agent ESM WinkWinkLOL
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 11:37pm
Just sl*ggin esm you slow git,i remember the reason for the meet.was in the hut meself that evening and i wasstanding about five yards from you and the culchie.no sign of rtid funnily enough,do you reckon hes a secret bohsman??!
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 5:06am
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Its funny how that spanner claims everybody that goes against his word or calls it as it is is a fan of some other team, you know what i mean agent ESM WinkWinkLOL

YepWink

Edited by EastStandMan - 31 Jul 2017 at 6:39am
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 5:11am
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

Just sl*ggin esm you slow git,i remember the reason for the meet.was in the hut meself that evening and i wasstanding about five yards from you and the culchie.no sign of rtid funnily enough,do you reckon hes a secret bohsman??!

No matter what RTID is he is out in the open . A master WUM all right but Hooped to the bone IMO . LOL Gas fkucin man . 
Nah Nah Nah Nah View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Yea Yea Yea Yea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nah Nah Nah Nah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 7:10am

How many times has he been suspended at this stage?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 7:27am
Originally posted by Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah wrote:

How many times has he been suspended at this stage?
I only have 8 fingers and two thumbs.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 63646566>
  Share Topic