You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rory McIlroy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2014 at 11:23am
Rors Clap

People that use sportspeople to live out their political ideology Thumbs Down
Northerner View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Northerner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2014 at 11:26am
Oh my my so much hatred towards our Rory, he declares for Ireland and he gets grief, if had declared for GB he'd got grief. I hope they get the gold medal.
Just saying like View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2014 at 11:27am
Originally posted by StephenHendrick StephenHendrick wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Approximately 150 years ago, his ancestors were left to starve and rot alive by the British; treated worse than animals. His fellow Catholics shot and bludgeoned to death in the name of his country, to give people like him his freedom.

For this.... ungrateful, ugly little, rat faced swine.

No f'n pride in this country. 

I know people from Eastern European countries who would find this kind of treacherous, unpatriotic behaviour absolutely abhorrent.

It makes me embarrassed.

You embarrass yourself on here all the time, I wouldn't worry about Rory

Ya junkies junkies bastard ya.

Milla, Milla. Come out, come out, wherever you are.
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Northerner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2014 at 11:27am

Approximately 150 years ago, his ancestors were left to starve and rot alive by the British; treated worse than animals. His fellow Catholics shot and bludgeoned to death in the name of his country, to give people like him his freedom.

I know people from Eastern European countries who would find this kind of treacherous, unpatriotic behaviour absolutely abhorrent.

It makes me embarrassed.

Wow, just wow!
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Northerner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2014 at 11:29am
Originally posted by dickybhoy dickybhoy wrote:

Took him 25 years to realise he was Irish? What a dick.

Get that chip of your shoulder fs.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2014 at 11:29am
Originally posted by Northerner Northerner wrote:

Oh my my so much hatred towards our Rory, he declares for Ireland and he gets grief, if had declared for GB he'd got grief. I hope they get the gold medal.

Damned if he does 
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Northerner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2014 at 11:30am
Originally posted by BaileNuisBhoy BaileNuisBhoy wrote:

Orange loving pr!ck

Del Monte? Fanta?
MasterOfApples View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MasterOfApples Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2014 at 11:32am

Unreal, isn't it! Can you imagine what the reaction would have been like had he opted for Team GB, when you look at some of the bile spouted since the announcement. 
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Northerner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2014 at 11:35am
Originally posted by MasterOfApples MasterOfApples wrote:

Unreal, isn't it! Can you imagine what the reaction would have been like had he opted for Team GB, when you look at some of the bile spouted since the announcement. 

Stephen Nolan will probably do a show about it with the usual cretins in the studio audience.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2014 at 11:39am

It makes me embarrassed.

Wow, just wow!

And he'll probably be the 1st jumping on the McIlroy bandwagon if he brings home a gold medal.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2014 at 11:42am

No, if he had made a call and stuck with it that would have been that. Its the splinters in his arse from sitting on the fence waiting for his people to tell him what nationality he is that is the problem.

Like it or not, there is a perception that he has re-opted for Ireland because his form is a shambles and is unlikely to make the British side.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2014 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=820221037997119&fref=nf

Nothing the Irish love more:

Give a foreign celebrity a hurl and sliotar and get them pictured with it.
Picture them drinking a pint of Guinness.

Sure they knew they couldnt get the Queen to do them things so they did the next best thing. Brought her to Croke Park and the Guinness factoryLOL
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
StephenHendrick View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StephenHendrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2014 at 11:51am
Originally posted by Just saying like Just saying like wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

It makes me embarrassed.

You embarrass yourself on here all the time, I wouldn't worry about Rory

Ya junkies junkies bastard ya.

Milla, Milla. Come out, come out, wherever you are.

OMG LOL 

God love ya.
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Northerner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2014 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

No, if he had made a call and stuck with it that would have been that. Its the splinters in his arse from sitting on the fence waiting for his people to tell him what nationality he is that is the problem.

Like it or not, there is a perception that he has re-opted for Ireland because his form is a shambles and is unlikely to make the British side.

Don't be stuck in the past, move forward with the times.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2014 at 12:37pm
McIlroy is currently ranked 6th in the world - the closest British players to him are Rose (10th) and Donald (20th) so I don't know where people are coming from with this 'He wouldn't have made Team GB anyway' craic.

Just accept that having sat down with his marketing team, Mr. McIlroy has come to the conclusion that his interests would be best served representing Ireland over GB at the Olympics. Thumbs Up

Or maybe it was his ex-missus wearing that tri-colour dress that swung it in the end...
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2014 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

McIlroy is currently ranked 6th in the world - the closest British players to him are Rose (10th) and Donald (20th) so I don't know where people are coming from with this 'He wouldn't have made Team GB anyway' craic.

Just accept that having sat down with his marketing team, Mr. McIlroy has come to the conclusion that his interests would be best served representing Ireland over GB at the Olympics. Thumbs Up

Or maybe it was his ex-missus wearing that tri-colour dress that swung it in the end...

+1

There'll always be conspiracy theorists though. 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2014 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=820221037997119&fref=nf

Nothing the Irish love more:

Give a foreign celebrity a hurl and sliotar and get them pictured with it.
Picture them drinking a pint of Guinness.

Sure they knew they couldnt get the Queen to do them things so they did the next best thing. Brought her to Croke Park and the Guinness factoryLOL

LOLLOL

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Hoosay View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2014 at 1:33pm
So... Irishman will represent Ireland at the Olympics if he qualifies?

Hold the front page.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
  Share Topic