Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ronaldo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 8:56am
Originally posted by Ireland4ever Ireland4ever wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

http://www.brothersinhonour.com/images/smilies/smiley_popcorn.gifhttp://www.forumopolis.com/images/smilies/beer.gif

Get me another beer when your going to the fridge BSMThumbs%20Up
you bring the popcorn,ill supply the beerThumbs%20Up
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Sponsored Links

Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 8:57am

Originally posted by Ireland4ever Ireland4ever wrote:

http://www.brothersinhonour.com/images/smilies/smiley_popcorn.gifhttp://www.forumopolis.com/images/smilies/beer.gif

Get me another beer when your going to the fridge BSMThumbs%20Up
you bring the popcorn,ill supply the beerThumbs%20Up

No more beers for siralex i think he has had enough
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 8:59am
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

I didn't say they couldn't gel in the same team you f**kin uber moron Viva.  And let me tell you - as thick as Baggio and Horsey and Tribal are.....you are the dumbest gobsh*te I've ever come across when it comes to ball!YOu just don't seem to undertand the f**king game at all!WOuld Ronnie and Messi work in teh same team, I'd say it's likely if the team was built around a wide system with Ronnie wide left and Messi wide right.  But woulkd they both seperately be as influential as tehy are in their current positions, banging in two goals a game and being the vocal point of finishing?  How is that even possible?Look at how Rooney shone after Ronaldo left.  Do you understand how that works?  There can be only one vocal point of attacking.  One person has to be the main man.Expecting Messi and Ronaldo to be as influential as they are now if they were put in teh same team is Football Manager bullsh*t!  One of them would have to take the mantle.  The tow of them wouldn't be scoring goals for fun!What a moron.

Why are you mentioning rooney you plank are him and messi the same player?????????

Your a fookin retard

You are still honestly trying to say that messi and ronaldo couldnt score 70-80 goals between them in the same team when they have never played in the same team once before in their entire lives

Your an absolute clown

My God - you don't know why I'm bringing Rooney in to it?

Are you that thick?

I'm trying to inform you that putting two top quality players in the same team means one's nose has to be put out of joint.  Saying Ronaldo and Messi would defo score 70odd goals in teh same team is f**king moronic.

It's teh equivalent of saying that Ronaldo and Rooney in the same team would scopre 70odd goals because Rooney scored 30odd last year as did Ronaldo.

But when the two did play in the same team, Rooney had to take a back seat to Ronaldo' brilliance.

Are you really that f**king stupid, that everything has to be broken down to you so simply.

What a f**king gobsh*te.  King gobsh*te you are!

How do you not get that!

Edited by Siralex - 10 Jan 2011 at 9:00am
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 9:01am

Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

I didn't say they couldn't gel in the same team you f**kin uber moron Viva.  And let me tell you - as thick as Baggio and Horsey and Tribal are.....you are the dumbest gobsh*te I've ever come across when it comes to ball!YOu just don't seem to undertand the f**king game at all!WOuld Ronnie and Messi work in teh same team, I'd say it's likely if the team was built around a wide system with Ronnie wide left and Messi wide right.  But woulkd they both seperately be as influential as tehy are in their current positions, banging in two goals a game and being the vocal point of finishing?  How is that even possible?Look at how Rooney shone after Ronaldo left.  Do you understand how that works?  There can be only one vocal point of attacking.  One person has to be the main man.Expecting Messi and Ronaldo to be as influential as they are now if they were put in teh same team is Football Manager bullsh*t!  One of them would have to take the mantle.  The tow of them wouldn't be scoring goals for fun!What a moron.

My God - you don't know why I'm bringing Rooney in to it?Are you that thick?I'm trying to inform you that putting two top quality players in the same team means one's nose has to be put out of joint.  Saying Ronaldo and Messi would defo score 70odd goals in teh same team is f**king moronic.It's teh equivalent of saying that Ronaldo and Rooney in the same team would scopre 70odd goals because Rooney scored 30odd last year as did Ronaldo.But when the two did play in the same team, Rooney had to take a back seat to Ronaldo' brilliance.Are you really that f**king stupid, that everything has to be broken down to you so simply.What a f**king gobsh*te.  King gobsh*te you are!
Why are you mentioning rooney you plank are him and messi the same player?????????

Your a fookin retard

You are still honestly trying to say that messi and ronaldo couldnt score 70-80 goals between them in the same team when they have never played in the same team once before in their entire lives

Your an absolute clown

Right so meg peer into the auld crystal ball and explain to us mere mortals exactly how ronaldo and messi would fare over the course of a season playing in the same team

How many do you reckon they would collectively score?

It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 9:06am
any of that beer left BSM?
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 9:08am
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

plenty,20 bottles of Heino in super value for 18notesClapill get ye one in the next round
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 9:08am

Sir Alex appears to have pulled a runner. Pack it up lads.

He's back

Edited by tribalarmy - 10 Jan 2011 at 9:11am
The Big Club View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 9:09am
Siralex knows his stuff Clap
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 9:09am
YOu see....you just don't get it Barlow do you.

YOu are such a f**king numpty.

I'm not the one being Mystic Meg here am I?

I'm not the one who came up with the sh*te: 'Imagine if Ronaldo and Messi were in the same team - they'd score 70-80 goals'.

That was someone trying to be Mystic Meg.  That was soemone trying to say what WOULD happen!  I ain't gonna tell you how much they would collectively score, because like you and your f**king cronies I don't know.  How could I know?  Predicting and suggesting that is f**king moronic.  That's fantasy football.  Discussions like that are for idiots who play Football Manager and think that course of thinking can be transferred to the real thing; unaware that they are just sounding like f**king idiots!

Have some respect for yourself and stop coming across like a f**king knob!

The Big Club View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 9:10am

I'm not the one who came up with the sh*te: 'Imagine if Ronaldo and Messi were in the same team - they'd score 70-80 goals'.

That was someone trying to be Mystic Meg.  That was soemone trying to say what WOULD happen!  I ain't gonna tell you how much they would collectively score, because like you and your f**king cronies I don't know.  How could I know?  Predicting and suggesting that is f**king moronic.  That's fantasy football.  Discussions like that are for idiots who play Football Manager and think that course of thinking can be transferred to the real thing; unaware that they are just sounding like f**king idiots!

LOL
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 9:12am

plenty,20 bottles of Heino in super value for 18notesClapill get ye one in the next round

Thumbs%20Up
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 9:13am

YOu see....you just don't get it Barlow do you.YOu are such a f**king numpty.I'm not the one being Mystic Meg here am I?I'm not the one who came up with the sh*te: 'Imagine if Ronaldo and Messi were in the same team - they'd score 70-80 goals'.That was someone trying to be Mystic Meg.  That was soemone trying to say what WOULD happen!  I ain't gonna tell you how much they would collectively score, because like you and your f**king cronies I don't know.  How could I know?  Predicting and suggesting that is f**king moronic.  That's fantasy football.  Discussions like that are for idiots who play Football Manager and think that course of thinking can be transferred to the real thing; unaware that they are just sounding like f**king idiots!Have some respect for yourself and stop coming across like a f**king knob!

Weren't you the champ at that.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 9:14am
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 9:14am

ClapLOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 9:14am
Originally posted by The Big Club The Big Club wrote:

Siralex knows his stuff Clap

He thinks it's absurd to think that Ronaldo and Messi could possibly score 74 goals between them in the same side. Even though Eto'o and Messi did it at Barca.
Ireland4ever View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ireland4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 9:15am
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

YOu see....you just don't get it Barlow do you.YOu are such a f**king numpty.I'm not the one being Mystic Meg here am I?I'm not the one who came up with the sh*te: 'Imagine if Ronaldo and Messi were in the same team - they'd score 70-80 goals'.That was someone trying to be Mystic Meg.  That was soemone trying to say what WOULD happen!  I ain't gonna tell you how much they would collectively score, because like you and your f**king cronies I don't know.  How could I know?  Predicting and suggesting that is f**king moronic.  That's fantasy football.  Discussions like that are for idiots who play Football Manager and think that course of thinking can be transferred to the real thing; unaware that they are just sounding like f**king idiots!Have some respect for yourself and stop coming across like a f**king knob!

Weren't you the champ at that.

LOL
Was expecting 'Bottom of the Table Baggio' to come in with that one!
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 9:15am
Tribal - by the day you are wedging yourself in to teh category with Horsey, Baggio and Barlow.  The Champ at what?  Stop being a f**king moron - grow up - and have a bit of respect for your opinions.

If you don't, no-one will.

Just a bit of advice for ye!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 9:17am

Tribal - by the day you are wedging yourself in to teh category with Horsey, Baggio and Barlow.  The Champ at what?  Stop being a f**king moron - grow up - and have a bit of respect for your opinions.If you don't, no-one will.Just a bit of advice for ye!

It was a joke calm down.

You seem to be conveniently ignoring the rest of my points though?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
  Share Topic