You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Purchase Spare Euro Tickets(not swap)*FACE VALUE*
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Purchase Spare Euro Tickets(not swap)*FACE VALUE*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 83>
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sons of Pitches Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Purchase Spare Euro Tickets(not swap)*FACE VALUE*
    Posted: 16 Feb 2016 at 10:03am
Hi, Im hoping if anyone has spares for any of the first 3 Ireland for games to purchase regardless of the Category . Need different amounts of tickets for each of the 3 matches but at this stage will take any amount of tickets at face value for all 3 games. 
Sponsored Links

ryano View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2016 at 4:12pm
looking for a ticket to Ireland v Belgium or Ireland v Italy
Dublin Dave View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dublin Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2016 at 8:32pm
Hi
I am looking for 4 tiks for ITALY game for my family.   (Wiling to take 2 or 3 tiks)

Contact me at dublindaveffc AT gmail.com
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 8:11am
Combined posts of the 3 who've requested tickets from the YBIG fraternity.....10 

Two of them haven't even been members of the forum 24 hours. Ye have some neck on ye anyway lads, i'll give ye that!

Edited by ShamtheRam - 17 Feb 2016 at 8:13am
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
peterbelfast View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterbelfast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 8:45am
Looking 1 ticket for Sweden game. 9 of us going, have 8 tickets. Any help appreciated
darragh90 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darragh90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 8:52am
Looking for 1/2 tickets to Sweden & Belgium
kingofkings View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Going to a 'Bigger Club' next season

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingofkings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 9:19am
Ha! Best of luck with these requests!
ncafc87 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ncafc87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 9:25am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Ye have some neck on ye anyway lads, i'll give ye that!

LOLLOL
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 9:46am
Looking for Turkey Croatia tickets if anyone has any going, cat 3/4, long shot I'll admit
londonirish View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote londonirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 9:54am
i'd like 4 x cat D tickets to ireland v belgium. Willing to face value but would prefer not to pay. must deliver. 

oh and i'd also like a blowie off marion le pen if that can be thrown in 

bannerboy95 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bannerboy95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 12:37pm
looking to buy 2 belgium tickets any category please pm
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 1:01pm
looking one ticket for the Sweden game for a mate, he has never been to a game in his life.

Cheers
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by londonirish londonirish wrote:

i'd like 4 x cat D tickets to ireland v belgium. Willing to face value but would prefer not to pay. must deliver. 

oh and i'd also like a blowie off marion le pen if that can be thrown in 

Probably easier to get than a ticket to the Belgium match.  
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 2:29pm
Bit of a random one this but a mate has tickets to France-Albania in Marseille if anyone's interested....think he's gonna look for some diehard French/Albanian fans stuck with Ireland tickets off the general portal first but if that doesn't work and you for some reason are mad to go to that game, he's your man LOL
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Joybhoy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joybhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2016 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

Bit of a random one this but a mate has tickets to France-Albania in Marseille if anyone's interested....think he's gonna look for some diehard French/Albanian fans stuck with Ireland tickets off the general portal first but if that doesn't work and you for some reason are mad to go to that game, he's your manĀ LOL

I will take these if he decides to sell

Am down on the south coast between the Sweden and Belgium games.

Edited by Joybhoy - 18 Feb 2016 at 9:21pm
leeshields View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leeshields Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2016 at 10:18pm
Any spare tickets knocking about for the Sweden game mainly or any of the 3 would be greatly appreciated category doesn't matter looking for 2 tickets but willing to take anything I can get please note anybody with tickets would be greatly rewarded with cash and pints
Koptain View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koptain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2016 at 10:39pm
Looking for 1-4 tickets for any of the 3 games. 

I've only been to 2 or 3 home games a year for the past while so had no chance in the main allocation. 

Hoping the resale portal will work out 
Diego View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2016 at 9:44pm
Not all but some of the posts on here are comical.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 83>
  Share Topic