Forum Description: Qatar n' all in anyways
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=53412
Printed Date: 14 May 2024 at 3:39pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Purchase Spare Euro Tickets(not swap)*FACE VALUE*
Posted By: Sons of Pitches
Subject: Purchase Spare Euro Tickets(not swap)*FACE VALUE*
Date Posted: 16 Feb 2016 at 10:03am
Hi, Im hoping if anyone has spares for any of the first 3 Ireland for games to purchase regardless of the Category . Need different amounts of tickets for each of the 3 matches but at this stage will take any amount of tickets at face value for all 3 games. 

Replies:
Posted By: ryano
Date Posted: 16 Feb 2016 at 4:12pm
looking for a ticket to Ireland v Belgium or Ireland v Italy

Posted By: Dublin Dave
Date Posted: 16 Feb 2016 at 8:32pm
Hi
I am looking for 4 tiks for ITALY game for my family.   (Wiling to take 2 or 3 tiks)

Contact me at dublindaveffc AT gmail.com

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 8:11am
Combined posts of the 3 who've requested tickets from the YBIG fraternity.....10 

Two of them haven't even been members of the forum 24 hours. Ye have some neck on ye anyway lads, i'll give ye that!

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Posted By: peterbelfast
Date Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 8:45am
Looking 1 ticket for Sweden game. 9 of us going, have 8 tickets. Any help appreciated

Posted By: darragh90
Date Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 8:52am
Looking for 1/2 tickets to Sweden & Belgium

Posted By: kingofkings
Date Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 9:19am
Ha! Best of luck with these requests!

Posted By: ncafc87
Date Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 9:25am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Ye have some neck on ye anyway lads, i'll give ye that!

LOLLOL

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 9:46am
Looking for Turkey Croatia tickets if anyone has any going, cat 3/4, long shot I'll admit

Posted By: londonirish
Date Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 9:54am
i'd like 4 x cat D tickets to ireland v belgium. Willing to face value but would prefer not to pay. must deliver. 

oh and i'd also like a blowie off marion le pen if that can be thrown in 

Posted By: bannerboy95
Date Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 12:37pm
looking to buy 2 belgium tickets any category please pm

Posted By: BrendanD88
Date Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 1:01pm
looking one ticket for the Sweden game for a mate, he has never been to a game in his life.

Cheers

Posted By: Lostandfound
Date Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by londonirish londonirish wrote:

i'd like 4 x cat D tickets to ireland v belgium. Willing to face value but would prefer not to pay. must deliver. 

oh and i'd also like a blowie off marion le pen if that can be thrown in 

Probably easier to get than a ticket to the Belgium match.  

Posted By: OnTheOneRoad
Date Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 2:29pm
Bit of a random one this but a mate has tickets to France-Albania in Marseille if anyone's interested....think he's gonna look for some diehard French/Albanian fans stuck with Ireland tickets off the general portal first but if that doesn't work and you for some reason are mad to go to that game, he's your man LOL

-------------
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough

Posted By: Joybhoy
Date Posted: 18 Feb 2016 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

Bit of a random one this but a mate has tickets to France-Albania in Marseille if anyone's interested....think he's gonna look for some diehard French/Albanian fans stuck with Ireland tickets off the general portal first but if that doesn't work and you for some reason are mad to go to that game, he's your man LOL

I will take these if he decides to sell

Am down on the south coast between the Sweden and Belgium games.

Posted By: leeshields
Date Posted: 18 Feb 2016 at 10:18pm
Any spare tickets knocking about for the Sweden game mainly or any of the 3 would be greatly appreciated category doesn't matter looking for 2 tickets but willing to take anything I can get please note anybody with tickets would be greatly rewarded with cash and pints

Posted By: Koptain
Date Posted: 18 Feb 2016 at 10:39pm
Looking for 1-4 tickets for any of the 3 games. 

I've only been to 2 or 3 home games a year for the past while so had no chance in the main allocation. 

Hoping the resale portal will work out 

Posted By: Diego
Date Posted: 20 Feb 2016 at 9:44pm
Not all but some of the posts on here are comical.

Posted By: philkildare
Date Posted: 20 Feb 2016 at 11:13pm
Not sure if this is a genuine thread but looking for 2 tickets for Italy game for 2 genuine fans if anyone has spares!

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 20 Feb 2016 at 11:21pm
Lets hope some genuine fans get them before you bandwagoners

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2016 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

What do you mean, what determines a "Genuine" Fan??

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2016 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by philkildare philkildare wrote:

Someone who goes to all or most of the games even when the team struggles. Lads joining up here in the last week looking for tickets. They've probably never even been to a game before. We saw it here 4 years ago.  All these eejits joining up looking for tickets then they never post again after the Euros. As a matter of interest how many games have you been to this campaign?

The amount of gobsites that went to Scotland away and cost a lot of genuine fans tickets was a joke.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2016 at 11:43pm

Someone who goes to all or most of the games even when the team struggles. Lads joining up here in the last week looking for tickets. They've probably never even been to a game before. We saw it here 4 years ago.  All these eejits joining up looking for tickets then they never post again after the Euros. As a matter of interest how many games have you been to this campaign?

The amount of gobsites that went to Scotland away and cost a lot of genuine fans tickets was a joke.

You said "You bandwagoners" and assumed that all of us who posted here are not genuine fans. Members on here seem to judge a fans loyalty by the amount of YBIG posts!!! I don't have to list games I have been to to justify anything. I know the "Fans" you are referring to but I certainly m not in that bracket!!!!

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2016 at 11:52pm

You said "You bandwagoners" and assumed that all of us who posted here are not genuine fans. Members on here seem to judge a fans loyalty by the amount of YBIG posts!!! I don't have to list games I have been to to justify anything. I know the "Fans" you are referring to but I certainly m not in that bracket!!!!

No certainly not by the amount of posts but if a lad joins up the day tickets are released and posts 10 times looking for tickets and then after the Euros he is never to be seen or heard from again I will bet my bottom dollar the chap is a bandwagoner and has fook all genuine interest in the team. The amount of lads I personally know who are suddenly going to the Euros having never been at a game since the last Euros is joke. I don't mind these fans going but a lot of them are getting tickets ahead of regular home and away fans. That is not acceptable.

My initial post wasn't aimed at you per se more the thread starter. Wonder will we see him online come September. My guess is he will go back to supporting rugby or GAA once we have a few bad results.

-------------

Posted By: Tintin
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 12:53am

No certainly not by the amount of posts but if a lad joins up the day tickets are released and posts 10 times looking for tickets and then after the Euros he is never to be seen or heard from again I will bet my bottom dollar the chap is a bandwagoner and has fook all genuine interest in the team. The amount of lads I personally know who are suddenly going to the Euros having never been at a game since the last Euros is joke. I don't mind these fans going but a lot of them are getting tickets ahead of regular home and away fans. That is not acceptable.

My initial post wasn't aimed at you per se more the thread starter. Wonder will we see him online come September. My guess is he will go back to supporting rugby or GAA once we have a few bad results.

Not everybody who has a low post count is a bandwagon poster. I don't frequent the site. I have missed two home games since the 2009 campaign and excluding 2012 Euros have been to 5 away games during that time.

Posted By: eireland
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 1:33am
Do you ever think many of the people who join up are genuine fans who got screwed over with their ticket applications so sign up here looking for advice or even tickets. and anyone who would even consider going to an away Ireland matches in a qualifier for example Scotland can hardly be labeled a bandwagoner. .

Like maybe they don't go to most of the away matches but they most likely went to most of the home. So they're more than deserving of a ticket.

And I'm in 2 minds about the lads who only go for the session but often get their hands on tickets first. Obviously they should be way down the list but I'd much prefer these guys go and we get 40k into the stade rather than just the 5/6k die hards.

In Warsaw we could barely be heard and were drowned out by the poles. Obviously I'd prefer us making all the noise instead. And I'm sure the players do too.

Yeah it sucks they make it so hard for us to get tickets but I wouldn't have it any other way!

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 7:38am
Lads I am looking for Sweden tickets, if anyone has a spare I'll take it , category not a problem

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Posted By: Just saying like
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 8:51am
Originally posted by Tintin Tintin wrote:

Not everybody who has a low post count is a bandwagon poster. I don't frequent the site. I have missed two home games since the 2009 campaign and excluding 2012 Euros have been to 5 away games during that time.

I know a good few lads who attend all games home and away who don't post on YBIG.  I have a pain in my left one seeing people posting about so called bandwagoners.  We all started somewhere.  We weren't born with 580 Fans Direct points or a season ticket stuck to our foreheads.  So what if a big section of those going to France are going for the craic.  If they get a taste for it they may come to realise the craic is even better at far flung qualifiers and, who knows, we may see a few of them in Chisinau.  

-------------
I don't know what more we can do in terms of being open and transparent - John Delaney

Posted By: Drumcondra 69er
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 10:20am

Load of bollox, TJ. I know plenty of fans who go regularly and don't bother posting on here or other sites but may come on if they get let down as they have nothing to lose by doing so.

Yes, some who do it will be bandwagoners but you can't generalise. How many regular posters do we have on here in comparison to season ticket holders for example? There's 6 lads on the season ticket that have been with me going back to the block booking days in the 90's and I'm the only one that posts on here.

-------------
Blog: http://afalsefirstxi.blogspot.ie/" rel="nofollow - A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/afalsefirstxi/" rel="nofollow - A False First XI

Posted By: Shakeitupbrady
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 10:25am
How many looking for Euro tickets on this thread will attend all 3 remaining home games. If your going to less than you are a bandwagoner. Switzerland family ticket €60 cheapest adult €25 Slovakia family €50 cheapest Adult €25 neither sold out. Kids off school for both neither sold out so yes the lads are right there are loads of Bandwagoner.
On the other hand I only joined to see what the craic around Bordeaux and have 440 FD points and secured tickets hardly bandwagoner material So both arguments are right.
As said we all start somewhere so why not Good Friday ?

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 10:33am
You should only be allowed to post on here if you have more than 100 posts on here.   Keep the bandwagon posters out :).

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: Butch
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 10:54am
I don't believe in tagging people with the bandwagon label but at the same time I don't think it's right coming on here looking tickets . When nobody knows f**k all about who you are or if you are even a genuine match goer

Posted By: ybigeejit
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 11:25am
Hope it's ok to post this here with my low post count but there's a story going around on a few forums at the moment about a lad from Dublin scamming people promising tickets for concerts/matches etc and not delivering. People are duped into transferring the money in advance and then he never comes up with the goods and isn't too quick returning your money

Buyer beware and all that!      

Posted By: RayHoughton
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 12:17pm
Best off selling tickets to friends who you know are to be match goers.Very hard to determine if someone is a matchgoer by number of posts on ybig.

-------------
George 'The Baggio brothers, of course, are not related' Hamilton

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Load of bollox, TJ. I know plenty of fans who go regularly and don't bother posting on here or other sites but may come on if they get let down as they have nothing to lose by doing so.

Yes, some who do it will be bandwagoners but you can't generalise. How many regular posters do we have on here in comparison to season ticket holders for example? There's 6 lads on the season ticket that have been with me going back to the block booking days in the 90's and I'm the only one that posts on here.

So f**king what?? I know lads that go home and away and dont post here either but they dont suddenly come on here looking for tickets when it suits them. That a bit fooking cheeky. And secondly even of I had spares I would give them to a lad I know who goes home and away not some randomer who joins up on the 16th Feb. 

Secondly in regard to the point (whoever made it) regarding getting new fans in after getting a taste of the Euros let me make this point. How many more fands did we have post Euro 2012 than we did before Euro 2012?  My guess exactly the same. I dont recall seeing more fans at games. I know plenty of gobsh*tes who were at euro 2012 and never were seen again. Low and behold I see the same muppets applying and even succeedign in getting Euro 2016 tickets! Unbelievable.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 1:39pm
https://www.facebook.com/groups/republicofirelandofficialsupporters/permalink/468260313372747/?comment_id=468284260037019&notif_t=group_highlights" rel="nofollow - https://www.facebook.com/groups/republicofirelandofficialsupporters/permalink/468260313372747/?comment_id=468284260037019&notif_t=group_highlights

Reasons like this are why you should know who are getting spare tickets because you just don't know who is getting them or where they are going . 

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 1:59pm

So f**king what?? I know lads that go home and away and dont post here either but they dont suddenly come on here looking for tickets when it suits them. That a bit fooking cheeky. And secondly even of I had spares I would give them to a lad I know who goes home and away not some randomer who joins up on the 16th Feb. 

Secondly in regard to the point (whoever made it) regarding getting new fans in after getting a taste of the Euros let me make this point. How many more fands did we have post Euro 2012 than we did before Euro 2012?  My guess exactly the same. I dont recall seeing more fans at games. I know plenty of gobsh*tes who were at euro 2012 and never were seen again. Low and behold I see the same muppets applying and even succeedign in getting Euro 2016 tickets! Unbelievable.

Get off your high horse and stop being so precious ffs. Nobody is forcing anyone to pass tickets on to any of these guys. The point I'm making is that you're not necessarily a bandwagoner just because you don't post on here.

In any case, regardless of the few f**k ups in allocations this time, there's no way that anyone who travels regularly will end up being stuck, absolutely no chance.

-------------
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/afalsefirstxi/" rel="nofollow - A False First XI

Posted By: Newryrep
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 1:59pm
Harsh TJ firstly PK has been on her a fair while secondly we have no idea who people are or what their intentions are

People are not going to give other people they don't know their spares ffs unless their mates are sorted regulars on here are sorted

Assume the best but expect the worst 😃

-------------
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 2:39pm

Get off your high horse and stop being so precious ffs. Nobody is forcing anyone to pass tickets on to any of these guys. The point I'm making is that you're not necessarily a bandwagoner just because you don't post on here.

In any case, regardless of the few f**k ups in allocations this time, there's no way that anyone who travels regularly will end up being stuck, absolutely no chance.

I honestly hope not D69 as there are some of us not FAI season ticket holders or on Fans Direct that haven't been sorted.

Hopefully we'll get some joy in the next couple of weeks.

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Posted By: OnTheOneRoad
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 2:53pm
A good few probably are lads who are big fans and go to all the games who set up here trying to get tickets. That's what I did, I set up my account here when i got shafted on tickets promised to me in Scotland.....some are probably lads who have never been to a game in their life. Never gonna be all one or all the other, I wouldn't tar everyone with one brush

-------------
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Harsh TJ firstly PK has been on her a fair while secondly we have no idea who people are or what their intentions are

People are not going to give other people they don't know their spares ffs unless their mates are sorted regulars on here are sorted

Well this is my point.  For example I know eire32 from posting here and meeting him at games. I know he didn't get a ticket. If I had spares I would give him one as I know that he is a genuine and dedicated fan.
I wouldn't be giving some random poster one as I haven't a clue who he is or if he is a proper fan or not. If he's genuine then he must know other genuine fans who can help him out as opposed to using this site to further his own agenda. Personally I think it's cheeky to suddenly pitch up here whoring for tickets having never posted before on here. Most lads who post regularly here have helped out with displays or fundraising and have proven their love for the team. I don't know who this lad is or whether he goes to games or not.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 3:42pm
The number of fans going to France is going to be greater than our ticket allocation so naturally there will be large number of fans looking for tickets. If that means joining fans forums and asking, so be it. Do I think all of these should get tickets before fans who have given greater support? Of course not but there is no current way of allocating tickets to the "Correct" fans. if some fans have spare tickets after looking after themselves and friends, why not sell to ppl on here as opposed to the assh**les selling for €300 elsewhere?

My issue is that I feel on here that some members seem to rate fans by their volume of posts on here which is ridiculous. I use here to look at the flights, accommodation, meet ups etc for games and rarely post. I have been lucky to get tickets from here and have given my spares away also. 

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 3:58pm

The number of fans going to France is going to be greater than our ticket allocation so naturally there will be large number of fans looking for tickets. If that means joining fans forums and asking, so be it. Do I think all of these should get tickets before fans who have given greater support? Of course not but there is no current way of allocating tickets to the "Correct" fans. if some fans have spare tickets after looking after themselves and friends, why not sell to ppl on here as opposed to the assh**les selling for €300 elsewhere?

My issue is that I feel on here that some members seem to rate fans by their volume of posts on here which is ridiculous. I use here to look at the flights, accommodation, meet ups etc for games and rarely post. I have been lucky to get tickets from here and have given my spares away also. 

Nonsense. But usually the fella who has lots of posts is proper fan.  I have met nearly all the regular posters on here at games.  I only know of a few who post regularly that I haven't met.  But if they are posting about the Irish team year round its usually because they have a genuine interest for the team all through the campaign. There's a correlation there.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 4:21pm

Well this is my point.  For example I know eire32 from posting here and meeting him at games. I know he didn't get a ticket. If I had spares I would give him one as I know that he is a genuine and dedicated fan.
I wouldn't be giving some random poster one as I haven't a clue who he is or if he is a proper fan or not. If he's genuine then he must know other genuine fans who can help him out as opposed to using this site to further his own agenda. Personally I think it's cheeky to suddenly pitch up here whoring for tickets having never posted before on here. Most lads who post regularly here have helped out with displays or fundraising and have proven their love for the team. I don't know who this lad is or whether he goes to games or not.

I still don't really know what you are getting on about they will get any tickets afters mates and regulars ? What the issue

You haven't met me or least I don't think so

-------------
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 4:28pm

I still don't really know what you are getting on about they will get any tickets afters mates and regulars ? What the issue

You haven't met me or least I don't think so

Yes let them get tickets of their mates.  No I haven't met you but I have seen you posting here for years and know people that know you from games so its safe to assume you have some interest in the teamWink

Oh and it's a bit rude to have me hiding in the bushes in your garden.  You could at least invite me in for a cup of tea.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 4:32pm
We don't really do visitors 😃

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 4:35pm

You allowed the Brits to stayWink

-------------

Posted By: Scamper
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 4:45pm

You really are holier than thou. Seriously TJ, get down off your high horse ffs.

Ill tell you something, my second ever Ireland Game was Croatia in Poznan in 2012, i had only ever been to Dublin once to see us take on Andorra before that. 
Does this make me a bandwagoner, in your eyes yes. In My opinion no, I was not in a financial position at that stage in my life to be travelling to Dublin for games, not to mind going to away games. I landed my dream job in the summer of 2011 and was really only getting my sh*t together by the time Poland rolled round. So i jumped at the chance and went.
Now that doesn't make me any less of a fan in my opinion, I Always wore my jersey proudly on match days and screamed and roared at the telly as much as the next man, i cried in 2002 when we got done on penalties, and went through all the emotions that everyone else did over the years, But in your opinion i was only a bandwagoner.
Since Poland in 2012, I have never missed a home game including Friendlies, and i have been to Germany 3 times, Scotland, Sweden, Austria, Faro, Warsaw, Wembley, Craven Cottage, Bosnia. And i am currently booked up for France, And also fully booked for Serbia, Moldova and Austria.
So this whole idea you have that we will never keep fans after the Euros is muck, what am i after 2012.

Also just to clarify, i have done 11 of 12 games this campaign and i got 0 tickets for France, YES ZERO!!!. But rather than come on here and bitch and moan like you are doing at everyone, i just got on to the FAI and all the friends and contacts i have made in those 4 years, and i am confident of getting sorted.

So next time you jump down someones throat for wanting to go support his country, just remember that you don't have the faintest idea who your are actually generalising with your bullsh*t.

Keep your sh*tty opinions to yourself, and be happy that there is a buzz around our wonderful squad once more.

-------------
====#Everywhere you play, We'll Follow====

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

I honestly hope not D69 as there are some of us not FAI season ticket holders or on Fans Direct that haven't been sorted.

Hopefully we'll get some joy in the next couple of weeks.

Ideally people will get sorted through the extra fai tickets. Even without that, it's my experience from the, last twenty odd years that regular travellers will have enough friends or contacts through the trips to get sorted. I missed out on Bosnia despite my record as I incorrectly thought I'd been registered on fans direct but I ended up with having a few to chose from once I put word out I was looking. Fingers crossed for you.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 5:20pm

You allowed the Brits to stayWink

no thanks to yourselves - too busy shooting one another rather than seeing big pictureWink

who is our common acquaintance  claret Murph ?

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 5:22pm

Nonsense. But usually the fella who has lots of posts is proper fan.  I have met nearly all the regular posters on here at games.  I only know of a few who post regularly that I haven't met.  But if they are posting about the Irish team year round its usually because they have a genuine interest for the team all through the campaign. There's a correlation there.

I do not disagree that if a member has regular posts on here that they are more than likely a conscious fan. It could also mean that they have a lot of spare time and fill it posting on here!! But by this reasoning ppl who have a small amount of posts are not genuine fans. 

Think we need to agree to disagree on this. We'll laugh about it over a pint in France!!
ybig!!

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by Scamper Scamper wrote:

You really are holier than thou. Seriously TJ, get down off your high horse ffs.

Ill tell you something, my second ever Ireland Game was Croatia in Poznan in 2012, i had only ever been to Dublin once to see us take on Andorra before that. 
Does this make me a bandwagoner, in your eyes yes. In My opinion no, I was not in a financial position at that stage in my life to be travelling to Dublin for games, not to mind going to away games. I landed my dream job in the summer of 2011 and was really only getting my sh*t together by the time Poland rolled round. So i jumped at the chance and went.
Now that doesn't make me any less of a fan in my opinion, I Always wore my jersey proudly on match days and screamed and roared at the telly as much as the next man, i cried in 2002 when we got done on penalties, and went through all the emotions that everyone else did over the years, But in your opinion i was only a bandwagoner.
Since Poland in 2012, I have never missed a home game including Friendlies, and i have been to Germany 3 times, Scotland, Sweden, Austria, Faro, Warsaw, Wembley, Craven Cottage, Bosnia. And i am currently booked up for France, And also fully booked for Serbia, Moldova and Austria.
So this whole idea you have that we will never keep fans after the Euros is muck, what am i after 2012.

Also just to clarify, i have done 11 of 12 games this campaign and i got 0 tickets for France, YES ZERO!!!. But rather than come on here and bitch and moan like you are doing at everyone, i just got on to the FAI and all the friends and contacts i have made in those 4 years, and i am confident of getting sorted.

So next time you jump down someones throat for wanting to go support his country, just remember that you don't have the faintest idea who your are actually generalising with your bullsh*t.

Keep your sh*tty opinions to yourself, and be happy that there is a buzz around our wonderful squad once more.

At the same time, there's a cheek in coming on here asking for tickets when no one knows who you are. I wouldn't have dreamt of it four years ago. You can't expect people to hand over tickets when they don't know the first thing about you.

I'm basically the same as yourself in terms of away games. Before euro 2012, I had only been to a handful of away games. I had only got FAI tickets for San Marino and Wales, and didn't get Andorra or Estonia tickets directly, so the FAI knew me as a home fan only, seeing as I hadn't got any 2010 or 2012 campaign tickets from them. I didn't come on here asking for tickets because I knew there were more deserving fans ahead of me. I put in the hard hours on the portal. I wasn't a band wagoner but I didn't have the sense of entitlement that meant I would come on and ask for tickets.

We definitely did get more fans after 2012 who keep travelling to games (I'm one of them) and first time travellers aren't necessarily going to abandon the team after the tournament but, at the same time, there's a cheek coming on here asking for tickets without even a bit of detail about why you think you should get them.

-------------

Posted By: gufct
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 6:07pm
https://www.facebook.com/daryl.brady.10" rel="nofollow - https://www.facebook.com/daryl.brady.10  guy touting tickets on euros forums and facebook pages.

-------------
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 6:21pm

Oh dear! 

When you went to Euro 2012 you were a johnny come lately whether you like hearing it or not. Fair play you stuck with the team after that, but you are most definitely in the minority. I cant name one lad whose first games were Euro 2012 and has been at games since.

I couldn't give two fooks whether you cried in front of your tv in 2002 or whether you shat your pants for Thierry Henry. The lads who go to the most games deserve tickets first.  You deserve a ticket based on your record for the last 2 campaigns as I did. I applied for 2 tickets. How many did you apply for and for whom? I don't remember bitching and moaning about not getting tickets. I stated I didn't get tickets but I am confident I will be sorted soon.  Maybe you can post up where I bitched and moaned before shouting your mouth off.

Now if you dont like my opinion you can do one pal.

-------------

Posted By: greenforever
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

At the same time, there's a cheek in coming on here asking for tickets when no one knows who you are. I wouldn't have dreamt of it four years ago. You can't expect people to hand over tickets when they don't know the first thing about you.

I'm basically the same as yourself in terms of away games. Before euro 2012, I had only been to a handful of away games. I had only got FAI tickets for San Marino and Wales, and didn't get Andorra or Estonia tickets directly, so the FAI knew me as a home fan only, seeing as I hadn't got any 2010 or 2012 campaign tickets from them. I didn't come on here asking for tickets because I knew there were more deserving fans ahead of me. I put in the hard hours on the portal. I wasn't a band wagoner but I didn't have the sense of entitlement that meant I would come on and ask for tickets.

We definitely did get more fans after 2012 who keep travelling to games (I'm one of them) and first time travellers aren't necessarily going to abandon the team after the tournament but, at the same time, there's a cheek coming on here asking for tickets without even a bit of detail about why you think you should get them.

Why shouldn't he or she?

Would you think someone coming on here for the first time with a spare ticket to pass on is also a bit cheeky?

I'm not saying they are likely to be given a ticket but they have just as much right as the next person to ask. 

-------------
I know nothing :-)

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/daryl.brady.10" rel="nofollow - https://www.facebook.com/daryl.brady.10  guy touting tickets on euros forums and facebook pages.

Our values define what we stand for and the behaviors we want to encourage in each other. They unite us as an organization and guide every decision we make ...

I linked the touting on a earlier post ... Above is a quote from his employers homepage ... This lad has zero values & trying to rip off fellow supporters 

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

Why shouldn't he or she?

Would you think someone coming on here for the first time with a spare ticket to pass on is also a bit cheeky?

I'm not saying they are likely to be given a ticket but they have just as much right as the next person to ask. 

Clap

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 6:30pm

Why shouldn't he or she?

Coming on to give away tickets is most definitely not in the same bracket as someone coming in to smash and grab never to be seen again.

As I pointed out there are lots of lads who have contributed to the forum, the fundraiser nights, the charities, the flag displays and fans matches and put something into the site. I dont mind lads like that asking for tickets. But some randomer who nobody knows whose first post is asking for tickets is very cheeky.

Imagine you didn't know me and I came round your house and asked you for a favour on first meeting me. You wouldn't be too impressed.

-------------

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 6:50pm
I suppose I should rephrase: coming on asking for tickets and expecting to receive them is cheeky. They're entitled to ask; expecting to receive is something else entirely.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 7:00pm
Trap Junior
"Lets hope some genuine fans get them before you bandwagoners"

I thought making this assumption was cheeky!!

Posted By: daithi
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 7:01pm
The worst thing about all this is not people coming on looking and hoping to get tickets but the amount of scrotes who have got their hands on ticket's and are now offloading for profit on various sites across the tinternet

-------------
Just because it's tradition does not make it right

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 7:12pm

Trap Junior
"Lets hope some genuine fans get them before you bandwagoners"

I thought making this assumption was cheeky!!

Well they are bandwagoners to this forum and jumping on at the last minute in the hope of receiving tickets.

I missed out on tickets and I am very good friends with the people that run a ROI supporters club but wasnt a member of the club.  I applied on my own and for reasons the FAI should take the blame for missed out. However I didn't then go to the club and ask them for a ticket as I would have felt that would be wrong.  I might have succeeded too had I asked but it would have had a hard neck.

Contribute to the forum before you take from it is my view.

-------------

Posted By: Colum
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

The worst thing about all this is not people coming on looking and hoping to get tickets but the amount of scrotes who have got their hands on ticket's and are now offloading for profit on various sites across the tinternet
You would hope these are people who got them through last summer's portal and not through the national team portal

Posted By: greenforever
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 7:16pm

Tickets have not been issued yet, if anyone sees tickets offered for sale, and can get proof they are been touted and get the persons details the tickets can be cancelled.

-------------
I know nothing :-)

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Our values define what we stand for and the behaviors we want to encourage in each other. They unite us as an organization and guide every decision we make ...

I linked the touting on a earlier post ... Above is a quote from his employers homepage ... This lad has zero values & trying to rip off fellow supporters 

Fcuk him pass his details onto FAI along with his email address hopefully Uefa cancel his tickets

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by Colum Colum wrote:

You would hope these are people who got them through last summer's portal and not through the national team portal
You would, but i would say there is still a good few doing it that have been lucky enough to get them in the recent applications

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 7:22pm

Tickets have not been issued yet, if anyone sees tickets offered for sale, and can get proof they are been touted and get the persons details the tickets can be cancelled.

You would hope that some of theses sites are or can be monitored now by someone in headquarters and take appropriate steps also

-------------

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 7:29pm
There's a young lad from Kilkenny who got excess tickets for the games and is selling them for 300e a pop.

He seems to have a fair few of them by the looks of it too.

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

There's a young lad from Kilkenny who got excess tickets for the games and is selling them for 300e a pop.

The thing with the Belgium tickets is ...  they are scarce but the lads who have them seem to have 10+ . I heard of lads who have 16 but only using 8 & cashing in on the rest of the tickets that will go towards funding their trip !

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

The thing with the Belgium tickets is ...  they are scarce but the lads who have them seem to have 10+ . I heard of lads who have 16 but only using 8 & cashing in on the rest of the tickets that will go towards funding their trip !

screenshot it and pass it to FAI

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 8:26pm

Oh dear! 

When you went to Euro 2012 you were a johnny come lately whether you like hearing it or not. Fair play you stuck with the team after that, but you are most definitely in the minority. I cant name one lad whose first games were Euro 2012 and has been at games since.

I couldn't give two fooks whether you cried in front of your tv in 2002 or whether you shat your pants for Thierry Henry. The lads who go to the most games deserve tickets first.  You deserve a ticket based on your record for the last 2 campaigns as I did. I applied for 2 tickets. How many did you apply for and for whom? I don't remember bitching and moaning about not getting tickets. I stated I didn't get tickets but I am confident I will be sorted soon.  Maybe you can post up where I bitched and moaned before shouting your mouth off.

Now if you dont like my opinion you can do one pal.

So because I could not afford to go to games, and then I get a good career break and can, that makes me a bandwagoner. Your some clown. A bandwagoner imo would be someone who doesnt even watch the games, and hears of a session in France and is all for it.
Well now you can name one lad who has stayed going after Euro 2012, me!

I applied for 4 tickets for 4 lads with 4 season tickets and who have all done 10-11 games this campaign.

There isnt enough time on this earth to post up all the bitching and moaning you do mate.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 8:41pm
I said you were a johnny come lately which you were at the time. Sure anybody could use that excuse. A fella who has never been to a game could say hes a real fan but cant get to games because of xyz...

So because you cant get a quote from me bitching and moaning about getting tickets you say you havent time. Theres only 2 threads mate. Have a look. Bullsh*tter.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 8:50pm
He's not a bullsh*tter tj I can vouch for him sound lad .

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 8:51pm

He's not a bullsh*tter tj I can vouch for him sound lad .

Thank you Gufct

-------------

Posted By: Tippbiffo
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 9:04pm
Will ye rake yer little feud to a new thread please...Ye are both lovely lads

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2016 at 5:01am
If i walk into the pub in Paris and here anything remotely close to the conversation going on in here this will be me!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkJehlr1tEw

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_lPJ9J-6vDw

Posted By: RayHoughton
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2016 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

If i walk into the pub in Paris and here anything remotely close to the conversation going on in here this will be me!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkJehlr1tEw

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_lPJ9J-6vDw

Very good. I actually guessed one of those links before playingLOL

-------------
George 'The Baggio brothers, of course, are not related' Hamilton

Posted By: smokeyd
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2016 at 3:08pm
As has been mentioned, if anyone has spare tickets, I would like to think their first opinion would be mates who are stuck and not somebody's 3rd post on this forum..

Its not cheeky to ask (although I wouldn't and didn't) but it is cheeky to expect..

Just trying to get my post count up so I can be accepted as a "proper fan" Tongue

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2016 at 11:45am
Originally posted by Neptunez Neptunez wrote:

Hi All,

i have some tickets for sale, 4 x ireland vs italy on the 22/06/16 at Lille.

Kind Regards,
Jake
What category and how much Jake?

Posted By: ccfcmurphy
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2016 at 11:55am
If Sham157 hasnt purchased these yet id be over the moon to take 2 off of ya , if not just one, No bothers if they are gone , Fair play

Date Posted: 25 Feb 2016 at 12:07pm

Hi All,

Kind Regards,
Jake

I would be interested if Face value I will also cove your €15 UEFA are charging postage

Date Posted: 25 Feb 2016 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by Shakeitupbrady Shakeitupbrady wrote:

Hi All,

Kind Regards,
Jake

I would be interested if Face value I will also cove your €15 UEFA are charging postage
Your SC not get sorted with enough?

Posted By: RossM
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2016 at 1:28pm
Also very interested in those tickets Jake if not bought already.

Posted By: keano10
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2016 at 1:32pm
I'll take any amount you have left if they're still available and cover the cost of postage. Cheers

Posted By: hoover
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2016 at 2:23pm
Would also happily take the 4 off you for face value plus additional fees.

Posted By: Charlton's Child
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2016 at 2:29pm

Hi All,

Kind Regards,
Jake

if there still there I'll take all 4 off you want cat are they ? 

Date Posted: 25 Feb 2016 at 3:10pm
Was only looking for 4 tickets to Italy game for 4 mates doing their Leaving Certificate this is the only group game they can make. As I was not first in I do not expect to get them. I will continue to look for them anywhere I think they might be on sale. Romours are right you are a clanish lot but thanks to information you shared here I hope to pickup the tickets on the resale portal

Posted By: bannerboy95
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2016 at 3:14pm
Looking for 1 ticket for Ireland Belgium will take any category please drop me a pm if you do thanks

Posted By: gregpent
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2016 at 3:39pm
Looking for 1 ticket for all 3 games..........

-------------
IrelandAway.com

Date Posted: 25 Feb 2016 at 3:43pm

Was only looking for 4 tickets to Italy game for 4 mates doing their Leaving Certificate this is the only group game they can make. As I was not first in I do not expect to get them. I will continue to look for them anywhere I think they might be on sale. Romours are right you are a clanish lot but thanks to information you shared here I hope to pickup the tickets on the resale portal
just ring the FAI, I'm sure they will look after you with you being a head honcho in a SC. 

Date Posted: 25 Feb 2016 at 3:48pm
That's why I'm on numerous sites looking for 5 Italy tickets

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2016 at 3:50pm
Must be a sickner to brown tongue JD and not get sorted ........

Date Posted: 25 Feb 2016 at 4:00pm

That's why I'm on numerous sites looking for 5 Italy tickets
Was 4 a while ago...you find another leaving cert football friend?

Date Posted: 25 Feb 2016 at 4:02pm
It's clear I won't get them here I don't feel the love from Rosy or Sham. I won't let a few cyber bullies stop me looking. I'm only replying to build up my points so I can pm.I'm sorry for clogging up this thread with such sh*t

Posted By: RoyD
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2016 at 4:04pm
i take you lads have history or do all newbies get vetted like this Smile

Date Posted: 25 Feb 2016 at 4:22pm
Cyber bullying now where did I hear that before 😜😜

-------------

Posted By: ringerbell
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2016 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

just ring the FAI, I'm sure they will look after you with you being a head honcho in a SC. 

If that doesn't work could try sending them in some cake has worked in the past

-------------
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4

Posted By: colmoc
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2016 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by RoyD RoyD wrote:

i take you lads have history or do all newbies get vetted like this Smile
History Roy! This same lad accused YBIG of being like terrorists for trying to push for a transparent ticketing system and now is back under a new name looking for tickets

Date Posted: 25 Feb 2016 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Must be a sickner to brown tongue JD and not get sorted ........
he got the chocolate but no cream. Close but no cigar.

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2016 at 4:37pm

It's clear I won't get them here I don't feel the love from Rosy or Sham. I won't let a few cyber bullies stop me looking. I'm only replying to build up my points so I can pm.I'm sorry for clogging up this thread with such sh*t

LOL

No one getting bullied here.Maybe we differ on what we call cyber bulling?

I would class cyber bulling as ranting about homosexuals or calling football fans terrorists .

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net