You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pat Fenlon @ Hibs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 22>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiocfaidh Armani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2011 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by samscafe samscafe wrote:

We also have 85% of the UK's oil and gas, 25% of Europe's offshore wind resource, and 25% of food and drink exports in the UK come from Scotland.............that's why we should be independent

I agreeClap

And don't forget your whisky the yanks seem to love so muchBig smile
Sponsored Links

Absolutely Use View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Absolutely Use Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2011 at 4:57pm
When is the new manager to be unvailed
Say nothing till you hear more
Cotsy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cotsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 2:11am
Today i hear. Some time in the afternoon.
Bohs Till I Die
Cotsy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cotsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 3:23am
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/Home/0,,10290,00.html
Official now. Best of luck to him, hope he does well.
Bohs Till I Die
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 6:13am
Good appointment for them, think he'll do well.  Best of luck to him, will be keeping an eye out for the Hibs results now....
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 6:27am
Its a step down imo. Why anybody would want to live and work in that cesspit is beyond me.
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
Cotsy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cotsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 6:45am
I know Bohs are a huge club Landon and the bohs job is a huge job Wink but Edinburgh is meant to be a lovely city no?

Anyway, the Bring Roddy Home campaign can get in full swing now!!

Bohs Till I Die
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 7:05am
I've been to Edinburgh Cotsy. Its a kip.
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
Tiocfaidh Armani View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiocfaidh Armani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 8:38am
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Edinburgh is a beautiful city, much nicer than Dublin, what feckin part were you inShocked

He's playing for a club with a modern 20,000 seater stadium, 10,000+ at every game. Who in the LOI has that?

Look at the training complex he'll be working in every day, we won't be expected to do a handyman job here like in the backward LOI and you even get paid on time at Hibs, imagine thatLOL

Last three pics sum it up, he's working in world class facilities.
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 8:53am
Originally posted by Tiocfaidh Armani Tiocfaidh Armani wrote:

Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Edinburgh is a beautiful city, much nicer than Dublin, what feckin part were you inShocked

He's playing for a club with a modern 20,000 seater stadium, 10,000+ at every game. Who in the LOI has that?

Look at the training complex he'll be working in every day, we won't be expected to do a handyman job here like in the backward LOI and you even get paid on time at Hibs, imagine thatLOL

Last three pics sum it up, he's working in world class facilities.

Are you arguing with yourself here fella ??LOL
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 10:37am

Ha ha - are people serious saying that Pat Fenlon has taken a step down by moving from Bohemians to Hibernian?  That's mental talk....

Best of luck Pat....a bit of an asshole to deal with, which was a big letdown for me cos I used to love Pat when I was a kid playing on the wing for St Pat's....but he is one angry f**ker with the world.  That's just his character...it's probably an attribute that makes him a great manager, he;s never satisfied!

I hope he does well in Edinburgh (a great city to live in even if it's atmosphere is a little overrated, it's a stunning looking city)....but the chances are he will find it tough.   Successful managers who have moved to Scotland in the past have all been let go within two years.....

...and for the record, it's a massive step up!  A huge climb up the ladder.  he;s gone from a semi-professional league, to a professional league for starters!  

Shamrock Rovers fans must be delighted, Michael O'Neill is a winner!

If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 10:44am
Originally posted by JH91 JH91 wrote:

Pretty sure he went over on Saturday for an interview. That was about it
I'm pretty sure you are wrong. Certain in fact.
Absolutely Use View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Absolutely Use Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 2:35pm
Edinburgh is a cracking spot, lived there for 2 years. I loved it, its better than Dublin
Say nothing till you hear more
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 5:23pm
nutsy's a **** but best of luck to him,hope he's a major success, good manager[:Y;]
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 6:54pm
Best of luck to nutsy.  Very good manger and lets hope he can do well at Hibs. Interesting to see who Bohs for next, probably Heary. 
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 4:00am

Interesting to see what players he brings over to Hibss in January

celts88 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote celts88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 5:49am
Like to see pat do well at hibs.It all depends on the money he is given to strenghen the squad.
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 8:31am
1-0 Richie Towell.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 22>
  Share Topic