You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Our Wee Country

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 10:52am
Couldnt give a f*ck what religion the players who play for us are, unlike that lot up there. I wouldn't be a fan of the 32 county team either, as seanie says it's far more trouble than it's worth. We take the players we like from up there already anyhow Wink

Edited by Max Power - 30 Sep 2010 at 10:52am
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 10:55am
Originally posted by Max Power Max Power wrote:

Couldnt give a f*ck what religion the players who play for us are, unlike that lot up there. I wouldn't be a fan of the 32 county team either, as seanie says it's far more trouble than it's worth. We take the players we like from up there already anyhow Wink

Exactly. As far as i'm concerned we already have a 32 county team.
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 10:55am
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

You're getting a bit big for your box there RM!

LOLLOLLOL

i said nothing about english people , i said you and mark are the foremost supporters of the england national football team on this board..

want me to drag up the countless threads where you both defend them ?

and i agree,  we already have a 32 county team thanks and it is doing fine , no need to change  
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 10:56am
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Originally posted by Max Power Max Power wrote:

Exactly. As far as i'm concerned we already have a 32 county team.

+1
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 10:57am
Not defend them Roger, more criticise the cringeworthy hatred towards them from EPL fans.
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:02am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

LOLLOLLOL

i said nothing about english people , i said you and mark are the foremost supporters of the england national football team on this board..

and i agree,  we already have a 32 county team thanks and it is doing fine , no need to change  

WinkLOL

It's not that I'm supporting them, it's more I'm not supporting the whole anti-english thing some Irish people have all the time, it's backward and outdated IMO.

I'm also a member of OWC and log on every now and then to see what they are saying but haven't posted yet (mainly cos I waste too much time in work on this site as it is). I'd encourage people on this forum to do it too cos some of you might learn that they aren't that different to us either, they are as passionate about their team as we are ours and they give out about the IFA just like we give out about the FAI. Yeah they have a few bigots but if they were looking at this forum, they would be justified in saying the same thing to us.

You'll never understand the other side of an argument if you don't listen to the other sides opinion for a few minutes Thumbs%20Up
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:05am

You're getting a bit big for your box there RM!

LOLLOLLOL

Theres a difference between defending them and pointing out hypocrisies and inaccuracies. People like you wouldnt understand.
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:06am
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

People like you wouldnt understand.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:07am
Why would you be a member of OWC? You can read the forum without joining.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:10am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed click on a link on it TJ, you can't see it until you join
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:11am

LOLLOLLOL

WinkLOL

It's not that I'm supporting them, it's more I'm not supporting the whole anti-english thing some Irish people have all the time, it's backward and outdated IMO.

I'm also a member of OWC and log on every now and then to see what they are saying but haven't posted yet (mainly cos I waste too much time in work on this site as it is). I'd encourage people on this forum to do it too cos some of you might learn that they aren't that different to us either, they are as passionate about their team as we are ours and they give out about the IFA just like we give out about the FAI. Yeah they have a few bigots but if they were looking at this forum, they would be justified in saying the same thing to us.

You'll never understand the other side of an argument if you don't listen to the other sides opinion for a few minutes Thumbs%20Up

Thumbs%20Up
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:14am
the fact is mark and seanie you got more upset about a few fools booing england than about many other things which you could both devote your undoubted resourcefulness to.

and as for owc i went in a few times and as i am not interested in their team then i wont be looking in again anyway now that FIFA has resolved the eligibility issue
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:17am

the fact is mark and seanie you got more upset about a few fools booing england than about many other things which you could both devote your undoubted resourcefulness to.

and as for owc i went in a few times and as i am not interested in their team then i wont be looking in again anyway now that FIFA has resolved the eligibility issue

Fans who boo their teams are dickheads. And I happen to hate that, regardless of the team, And it was big news at the time I got upset when Irish fans booed their own team Not when England were booed. I just commented on them being dickheads. And the FACT is, that this does not automatically mean I love the England football team!!
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:19am
Mark he is just trolling, dont pay attention to him.
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:19am

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed click on a link on it TJ, you can't see it until you join

Sorry you were right. I might join it for the craic. Now will I be Rangers Billy, beaglehole or bizarre northern ireland fan Diarmuid O' Bradaigh, who is also a nationalist.Wink
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:20am
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

I love the England football team!!

i rest my case LOLLOL
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:20am
Angry
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:21am
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Mark he is just trolling, dont pay attention to him.

i feel like luke skywalker , having been praised by Obi-Wan LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic