Forum Description: Anything else going on
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=23602
Printed Date: 16 May 2024 at 4:28am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Our Wee Country
Posted By: zizu Kilbane
Subject: Our Wee Country
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 5:47pm
Anyone here a member or know someone that is a memeber... Would love to know what the other side think about us!

-------------
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"

Replies:
Posted By: Trapped
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 5:48pm
I think Norn Iron is

-------------
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)

Posted By: soccerc
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 5:49pm
Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves

Posted By: Chopper 76
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by soccerc soccerc wrote:

Us or them ?

Date Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by Chopper 76 Chopper 76 wrote:

Originally posted by soccerc soccerc wrote:

Us or them ?

That's how we are referred to by someLOL

Posted By: the_walls
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 5:56pm
I go on it now from time to time. Have never posted anything just read it. All the stuff related to their team is grand and they seem to have a pretty solid away support. They really dont like us. The have a whole section called FAI- Football Apartheid in Ireland. They reckon we are nothing more than a sectarian shower of bigots who want a 32 county team Catholic team. I would really love for some young fella from the Shankill to declare for us, see what they make of that!! Also we are constantly referred to as Mexicans and beggars. Having said that there seems to be a few decent lads there too who are upset about what is happening (which I can understand) but dont go off at the deep end like some of them.

Date Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 6:00pm
They also really, really dont like lads from the North supporting us. Also the term "the North" gets up their nose aswell

Posted By: Chopper 76
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 6:02pm
Calling us beggars I could be wrong but do the Brits not keep the north propped up money wise?

Date Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by Chopper 76 Chopper 76 wrote:

Calling us beggars I could be wrong but do the Brits not keep the north propped up money wise?

Indeed they do, they dont do irony up north obviously

Posted By: Daz
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

I go on it now from time to time. Have never posted anything just read it. All the stuff related to their team is grand and they seem to have a pretty solid away support. They really dont like us. The have a whole section called FAI- Football Apartheid in Ireland. They reckon we are nothing more than a sectarian shower of bigots who want a 32 county team Catholic team. I would really love for some young fella from the Shankill to declare for us, see what they make of that!! Also we are constantly referred to as Mexicans and beggars. Having said that there seems to be a few decent lads there too who are upset about what is happening (which I can understand) but dont go off at the deep end like some of them.

NORN IRON = OUR YOUTH ACADEMY

-------------
YBIG - Where everyone is a fooking expert :)

Posted By: Trapped
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 6:05pm

They also really, really dont like lads from the North supporting us. Also the term "the North" gets up their nose aswell

What would they prefer - Nordies?

-------------
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)

Posted By: Daz
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by trapped trapped wrote:

What would they prefer - Nordies?

Angry Nordies ?

-------------
YBIG - Where everyone is a fooking expert :)

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 6:11pm
Cant beat Our Wee Country. Keep up the good work lads.

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Date Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Cant beat Our Wee Country. Keep up the good work lads.

www.ourweecountry.co.uk

Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!

That's not their url though

Posted By: Cookie Monster
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 6:13pm
Little Britons?

-------------
I used to be a schizophrenic.......and so was I

Date Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 6:25pm
I think we should create a section on YBIG for our young up and coming players currently practising with the pub team.

-------------

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 2:57am

Wayne McCullough springs to mind.
He is from the loyalist heardland of Belfast.

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Posted By: AntrimMan
Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 3:21am
Are we a country?

Posted By: GreenTribe
Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 4:04am
i registered about 4 years ago so that i could have a nosy but don't think i posted, must go on again and do a bit of fishing. Wind up the bigots.

-------------
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.

Posted By: Max Power
Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 4:58am
I got banned for putting a post up in that apartheid thread about the fact that the lads from the North would feel a lot more comfortable playing for us than in Windsor and are entitled to declare for us as they have the right to be either Irish or british. It was my first and last post Thumbs%20Up 

I see gspain posts there and seems to be the only Ireland fan they let post on there and actually listen to and not ban.

-------------
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 5:15am
Originally posted by Max Power Max Power wrote:

I got banned for putting a post up in that apartheid thread about the fact that the lads from the North would feel a lot more comfortable playing for us than in Windsor and are entitled to declare for us as they have the right to be either Irish or british. It was my first and last post Thumbs%20Up 

I see gspain posts there and seems to be the only Ireland fan they let post on there and actually listen to and not ban.

fair enough post max, some people just don't like hearing the truth.
plenty of bigots among our own fan base tho.

-------------

Posted By: Jerryfromkerry
Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 6:26am

I think most would want a 32 county team which is a genuine aspiration. but also I do not think anyone would give a sh*te what religion our players are. We never gave any death threats to any of our players based on their religion and never would

Posted By: garytwigg21
Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 6:45am
You have to become a member to even look at the threads on this forum?? Very paranoid LOL.

-------------
This time next year........

Posted By: petej1963
Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 7:13am
Originally posted by garytwigg21 garytwigg21 wrote:

You have to become a member to even look at the threads on this forum?? Very paranoid LOL.

Go on and join Gary, you know you really want to............Wink

-------------
Sleep gentle our Rose of Mooncoin.......

Posted By: MayoMark
Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 8:07am
I've never had any desire to see an All Ireland team. In fact, it would be less enjoyable.

-------------
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 8:09am
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

I've never had any desire to see an All Ireland team. In fact, it would be less enjoyable.

Ah come on Mark, we could play England and mature as a nation again! Wink

Jaysus, whoever came out with that phrase should be shot with balls of their own sh*te !

Posted By: Ireland4ever
Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 8:10am
Originally posted by Jerryfromkerry Jerryfromkerry wrote:

I think most would want a 32 county team which is a genuine aspiration. but also I do not think anyone would give a sh*te what religion our players are. We never gave any death threats to any of our players based on their religion and never would

Not me.

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 8:12am
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Jaysus, whoever came out with that phrase should be shot with balls of their own sh*te !

was either mark or seaniemac and i would even donate my own sh*te to shoot them with LOL

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Posted By: Ireland4ever
Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 8:12am

That was the greatest load of Bullsh*t at the time, and as for that g*mp crying away during the anthemsConfusedConfusedConfused

The same crowd who heard GSTQ play in Lansdowne for years didnt boo when it was played in Croker, AMAZINGConfusedConfused (Not)

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 8:39am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

was either mark or seaniemac and i would even donate my own sh*te to shoot them with LOL

-------------

Posted By: Jason Kelly
Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 9:00am
Originally posted by Jerryfromkerry Jerryfromkerry wrote:

I would, and politically this is going to be inevitable, be it 10,20 or 50 years.

I would be shocked if anybody following "us" gave a sh*t what religion our players are. An element of the other crowd need to move on from penal times alright tho.

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 9:19am

well you are the main suspects being englands main supporters on this board , we have people on this board born and raised in england who dotn like them as much as you and seanie do LOL

-------------

Posted By: petej1963
Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 10:40am
The 32 County All Ireland Team of 2060, taken just before the game
where they beat England(below) 5-1.

-------------
Sleep gentle our Rose of Mooncoin.......

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 10:41am

well you are the main suspects being englands main supporters on this board , we have people on this board born and raised in england who dotn like them as much as you and seanie do LOL
ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 10:43am
Originally posted by petej1963 petej1963 wrote:

The 32 County All Ireland Team of 2060, taken just before the game
where they beat England(below) 5-1.

LOLLOLLOL surely a few polish fellas on our team though

-------------

Posted By: seaniemac
Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 10:47am

You're getting a bit big for your box there RM!

I don't think I'd ever use the phrase 'mature as a nation', sounds like a politicians words to me.

I've lived over here for five years and haven't had a bad day or any issues with English people so why would I knock them just for the sake of it like some Irish people, most of whom haven't probably had any interaction with English people.

Also agree with Mark on the United Ireland team, couldn't give a fook about seeing it, more problems than it's worth IMO.

Posted By: Max Power
Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 10:52am
Couldnt give a f*ck what religion the players who play for us are, unlike that lot up there. I wouldn't be a fan of the 32 county team either, as seanie says it's far more trouble than it's worth. We take the players we like from up there already anyhow Wink

-------------
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 10:55am

Couldnt give a f*ck what religion the players who play for us are, unlike that lot up there. I wouldn't be a fan of the 32 county team either, as seanie says it's far more trouble than it's worth. We take the players we like from up there already anyhow Wink

Exactly. As far as i'm concerned we already have a 32 county team.

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 10:55am
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

LOLLOLLOL

i said nothing about english people , i said you and mark are the foremost supporters of the england national football team on this board..

want me to drag up the countless threads where you both defend them ?

and i agree,  we already have a 32 county team thanks and it is doing fine , no need to change  

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 10:56am

+1

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 10:57am
Not defend them Roger, more criticise the cringeworthy hatred towards them from EPL fans.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:02am

LOLLOLLOL

i said nothing about english people , i said you and mark are the foremost supporters of the england national football team on this board..

and i agree,  we already have a 32 county team thanks and it is doing fine , no need to change  

WinkLOL

It's not that I'm supporting them, it's more I'm not supporting the whole anti-english thing some Irish people have all the time, it's backward and outdated IMO.

I'm also a member of OWC and log on every now and then to see what they are saying but haven't posted yet (mainly cos I waste too much time in work on this site as it is). I'd encourage people on this forum to do it too cos some of you might learn that they aren't that different to us either, they are as passionate about their team as we are ours and they give out about the IFA just like we give out about the FAI. Yeah they have a few bigots but if they were looking at this forum, they would be justified in saying the same thing to us.

You'll never understand the other side of an argument if you don't listen to the other sides opinion for a few minutes Thumbs%20Up

Posted By: Landon Donovan
Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:05am

LOLLOLLOL

Theres a difference between defending them and pointing out hypocrisies and inaccuracies. People like you wouldnt understand.

-------------
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:06am
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

People like you wouldnt understand.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:07am
Why would you be a member of OWC? You can read the forum without joining.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:10am

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed click on a link on it TJ, you can't see it until you join

Posted By: colemanY2K
Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:11am

LOLLOLLOL

WinkLOL

It's not that I'm supporting them, it's more I'm not supporting the whole anti-english thing some Irish people have all the time, it's backward and outdated IMO.

I'm also a member of OWC and log on every now and then to see what they are saying but haven't posted yet (mainly cos I waste too much time in work on this site as it is). I'd encourage people on this forum to do it too cos some of you might learn that they aren't that different to us either, they are as passionate about their team as we are ours and they give out about the IFA just like we give out about the FAI. Yeah they have a few bigots but if they were looking at this forum, they would be justified in saying the same thing to us.

You'll never understand the other side of an argument if you don't listen to the other sides opinion for a few minutes Thumbs%20Up

Thumbs%20Up

-------------
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:14am
the fact is mark and seanie you got more upset about a few fools booing england than about many other things which you could both devote your undoubted resourcefulness to.

and as for owc i went in a few times and as i am not interested in their team then i wont be looking in again anyway now that FIFA has resolved the eligibility issue

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:17am

the fact is mark and seanie you got more upset about a few fools booing england than about many other things which you could both devote your undoubted resourcefulness to.

and as for owc i went in a few times and as i am not interested in their team then i wont be looking in again anyway now that FIFA has resolved the eligibility issue

Fans who boo their teams are dickheads. And I happen to hate that, regardless of the team, And it was big news at the time I got upset when Irish fans booed their own team Not when England were booed. I just commented on them being dickheads. And the FACT is, that this does not automatically mean I love the England football team!!

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:19am
Mark he is just trolling, dont pay attention to him.

-------------
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:19am

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed click on a link on it TJ, you can't see it until you join

Sorry you were right. I might join it for the craic. Now will I be Rangers Billy, beaglehole or bizarre northern ireland fan Diarmuid O' Bradaigh, who is also a nationalist.Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:20am

I love the England football team!!

i rest my case LOLLOL

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:20am
Angry

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:21am
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Mark he is just trolling, dont pay attention to him.

i feel like luke skywalker , having been praised by Obi-Wan LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:23am

Sorry you were right. I might join it for the craic. Now will I be Rangers Billy, beaglehole or bizarre northern ireland fan Diarmuid O' Bradaigh, who is also a nationalist.Wink

YOu have to get approval from a mod on there first, usually takes a few hours or a day even TJ

Too much sh*te talk. Locking this thread.

-------------

Fans who boo their teams are dickheads. And I happen to hate that, regardless of the team, And it was big news at the time I got upset when Irish fans booed their own team Not when England were booed. I just commented on them being dickheads. And the FACT is, that this does not automatically mean I love the England football team!!

ah look , we are all against booing , i am just saying that lots of irish fellas cheer against england , as do loads of scots and french too , germans actually tend to cheer for them and skandanavians too , you and seanie seem to take it to heart and i have to say i find it funny that you do

-------------

Posted By: jamo1
Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:24am

Think Catholic priest Fr Feeley would be perfect! Thumbs%20Up

-------------
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:26am
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

Think Catholic priest Fr Feeley would be perfect! Thumbs%20Up

Sure if they wont let him join it just shows them up for the bigots they areWink
Iris Robinson will be my back up.Big%20smile

-------------

ah look , we are all against booing , i am just saying that lots of irish fellas cheer against england , as do loads of scots and french too , germans actually tend to cheer for them and skandanavians too , you and seanie seem to take it to heart and i have to say i find it funny that you do

No you've got me wrong. I don't take it to heart at all. People are entitled to cheer for who they wan when they want. I find it very hypocritical for a guy to be creaming all over Wayne Rooney and Stevie Gerrard one week, and calling him a **** the next.

-------------

YOu have to get approval from a mod on there first, usually takes a few hours or a day even TJ

Iris Robinson Trap?Clap

-------------

It's not the fact they are cheering against England, it's the outdated reasons that they are that annoys me.

Well that, plus the fact on the Saturday Rooney/Gerrard/Terry are their hero and on the Wednesday when they have an England jersey on, they are 'English ****s'! It's that stupidity that annoys me to be honest.

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:28am
Why does the fact that I'm agreeing with Mark not sit easily with me?!LOLWink
I prefer the old days when Mark would fall for every Anti-Liverpool thing that anyone said Thumbs%20Up

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:30am
ok lads i hear your points , that being said i personally enjoy seeing england going out of tournaments , watching shearer and lineker and co squirm this summer was fantastic !

am i a bad person ? LOL

-------------

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:35am

Clap

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:39am

ok lads i hear your points , that being said i personally enjoy seeing england going out of tournaments , watching shearer and lineker and co squirm this summer was fantastic !

am i a bad person ? LOL

Nope, you're not RM. I cheered the four German goals with two mates in my apartment but in fairness to Lineker and Shearer, they were honest to say England were second best in every department instead of their usual bland analysis.Thumbs%20Up

It's the hero one week in a United/Liverpool/Chelsea jersey and a **** in an English jersey that I think Mark and I find idiotic.

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 12:44pm

am i a bad person ? LOL

Yep. Nothing to do with England though. Just in general Wink

Posted By: Donal Cullen
Date Posted: 05 Oct 2010 at 1:21pm
Is that wee as in piss?

-------------
There are friendlier places to drink.

Posted By: zizu Kilbane
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2014 at 4:38pm
Just on their form reading through the thread they have on Il Duce Delaney....Safe to say these coonts are not our biggest fans!

Some nice examples

"Delaney is just an idiot who has landed on his feet with his big salary. He'll be sacrificed to save the FAI and the songs on the bus will continue, the fans will spout the same venom, they'll still claim to be the best fans in the world, and that elusive victory against a better ranked team grows longer while their self regard gets greater."

-------------
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2014 at 7:11pm
Our wee statelet

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Posted By: The Huntacha
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2014 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Our wee statelet

Try and join with that as your username LOL

-------------
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."

Posted By: McSnout
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2014 at 7:58pm
I've yet to come across a OWC fan who doesn't use the words bigot or sectarian in a sentance while they set fire to the the tricolour and claim their undying love for Britian.

I'm convinced that any person that uses the word bigot or sectarian IS actually a bigot or sectarian!

They've hatred running through their veins. It's laughable.

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2014 at 8:07pm
Is the word 'sityation' used much on there?

Posted By: Northerner
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2014 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by McSnout McSnout wrote:

I've yet to come across a OWC fan who doesn't use the words bigot or sectarian in a sentance while they set fire to the the tricolour and claim their undying love for Britian.

I'm convinced that any person that uses the word bigot or sectarian IS actually a bigot or sectarian!

Yep, us prods are all bigots, how did you guess?

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2014 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Just on their form reading through the thread they have on Il Duce Delaney....Safe to say these coonts are not our biggest fans!

Some nice examples

"Delaney is just an idiot who has landed on his feet with his big salary.
He'll be sacrificed to save the FAI and the songs on the bus will
continue, the fans will spout the same venom, they'll still claim to be
the best fans in the world, and that elusive victory against a better
ranked team grows longer while their self regard gets greater."

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2014 at 9:54pm

Yes, John Delaney sings about a hunger striker but the other side is bigots , one sides sectarian is good while the other is bad? Are you John Delaney?

Posted By: drog addict
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2014 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by Northerner Northerner wrote:

[QUOTE=McSnout] I've yet to come across a OWC fan who doesn't use the words bigot or sectarian in a sentance while they set fire to the the tricolour and claim their undying love for Britian.

Yep, us prods are all bigots, how did you guess?[/

Not all prods are bigots, republican prods are sound.

-------------
Chips don't bounce

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2014 at 12:01am
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

[QUOTE=McSnout] I've yet to come across a OWC fan who doesn't use the words bigot or sectarian in a sentance while they set fire to the the tricolour and claim their undying love for Britian.

LOL
And you dare to call me a terrorist, while you look down your gun, when I think of all the deeds that you have done.
You have plundered many nations, divided many lands, you have terrorised their people, you rule with an iron hand.....and you brought this reign of terror to  my land.

Big countries make war, small countries make terrorism....

Posted By: SByrne24
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2014 at 3:46am
Being originally from the North in what would be judged as mainly nationalist area with a deep loyalist area, if you want to see what they truly think of us have a look on the Belfast Telegraph online when we're mentioned or anything about Ireland of the FAI. The true colours come out ranging from the Irish Language to John Delaney. Some examples from the JD singing exploits 

'FU*KING BIGOT, SACK EM!' 
'JOHN MCDONNELL WAS A MURDERER IRA Bast*rd, BIGOTED C**T THEY'LL NEVER CHANGE GSTQ' 

My favourite personal favourite LOL  'Never heard of em, seems like the rest of those potato eaters, IRA lovers'

Was in Belfast recently with my cousin in JD buying my cousin his first Ireland Jersey, asked the woman politely do yous' print jerseys here? she replies yes we do all jerseys are printable, i present the jersey the home IZE 7/8 jersey. She gets her walky talky thing out, making sure the letters are there for Keane 10. The man on the other side i quote 'I'm not printing that, f**king scum'. 

That sadly sums up the view of us from a huge majority, i'm shortly to be based in Dublin after training as a pilot for over a year delighted not to be in Belfast. Hate the North, reading reports daily on having no respect for anything Irish, MPS destroying our language, trying to tell Students not to wear GAA tops in University. Saddens me to say i cant see these views changing for most unionists. It's that sad and bitter for most i find it funny. They hate the FAI, the lads that play for us, James McClean i reckon on remembrance day they look more forward to sending him death threats then remembering their dead.

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2014 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Being originally from the North in what would be judged as mainly nationalist area with a deep loyalist area, if you want to see what they truly think of us have a look on the Belfast Telegraph online when we're mentioned or anything about Ireland of the FAI. The true colours come out ranging from the Irish Language to John Delaney. Some examples from the JD singing exploits 

'JOHN MCDONNELL WAS A MURDERER IRA Bast*rd, BIGOTED C**T THEY'LL NEVER CHANGE GSTQ' 

My favourite personal favourite LOL  'Never heard of em, seems like the rest of those potato eaters, IRA lovers'

Was in Belfast recently with my cousin in JD buying my cousin his first Ireland Jersey, asked the woman politely do yous' print jerseys here? she replies yes we do all jerseys are printable, i present the jersey the home IZE 7/8 jersey. She gets her walky talky thing out, making sure the letters are there for Keane 10. The man on the other side i quote 'I'm not printing that, f**king scum'. 

That sadly sums up the view of us from a huge majority, i'm shortly to be based in Dublin after training as a pilot for over a year delighted not to be in Belfast. Hate the North, reading reports daily on having no respect for anything Irish, MPS destroying our language, trying to tell Students not to wear GAA tops in University. Saddens me to say i cant see these views changing for most unionists. It's that sad and bitter for most i find it funny. They hate the FAI, the lads that play for us, James McClean i reckon on remembrance day they look more forward to sending him death threats then remembering their dead.

He who loves in glass houses and all that.

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2014 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

LOL
And you dare to call me a terrorist, while you look down your gun, when I think of all the deeds that you have done.
You have plundered many nations, divided many lands, you have terrorised their people, you rule with an iron hand.....and you brought this reign of terror to  my land.

Big countries make war, small countries make terrorism....

? NI was terrorised by terrorists from all sides, disgraceful. Oh and all countries have baggage, the RoI is no different.

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2014 at 1:06pm

Is there any left?

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2014 at 1:47pm
This forum really isn't in a position to be pointing fingers.

Posted By: drog addict
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2014 at 2:29pm

Is there any left?

Yeah, loads of them In the Republic

-------------
Chips don't bounce

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2014 at 3:02pm

Yep, us prods are all bigots, how did you guess?

By setting fire to the tricolour.

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2014 at 3:06pm
Lads, not all protestants burn the tri colour. 

Unionists and Loyalists burn the tri colour big difference.

Posted By: The Huntacha
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2014 at 3:26pm
It never ceases to amaze me that some people on here can never spot a wind-up LOL

-------------
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2014 at 3:51pm
Them'uns.

Posted By: eire77
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2014 at 7:26pm

Must agree. Sure everyone can see, like. Exhibitionism must be stamped out.

-------------
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me...

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2014 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by eire77 eire77 wrote:

Must agree. Sure everyone can see, like. Exhibitionism must be stamped out.

I don't think anyones went streaking recently LOLLOL

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2014 at 10:37pm
You are spelling it wrong lads. There is no 'o' in country if preceded by the words 'our wee'.

Posted By: daffyp
Date Posted: 01 Dec 2014 at 8:56am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Our wee statelet

They wouldn't let me join with the name athenry Mike,

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 01 Dec 2014 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by daffyp daffyp wrote:

Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Our wee statelet

They wouldn't let me join with the name athenry Mike,

You have changed it to AthenryLoyal:Behind Enemy Lines

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Date Posted: 01 Dec 2014 at 2:53pm

Date Posted: 01 Dec 2014 at 3:01pm

Wheres the Tri colour? LOLLOL Only flag missing! 

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 01 Dec 2014 at 3:40pm
Old Home Nations championship flags. ROI were never in it, obviously.

-------------

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 01 Dec 2014 at 3:46pm
There was controversy when they had an Ivory Coast flag up among the flags of all the nations in the world cup, not far from there

Date Posted: 01 Dec 2014 at 4:38pm
I know that, i was joking.. Lighten up.

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

There was controversy when they had an Ivory Coast flag up among the flags of all the nations in the world cup, not far from there

I believe this what you're on about LOL 

Posted By: dunloybhoy
Date Posted: 01 Dec 2014 at 5:04pm
It shows how simple some of them are that they could be offended by that.

where im from is a republican area yet no one tore down the england flag on the world cup bunting in our local bar. jesus why would you even care about it.

one of the lads got them in the pub sweepstake and went and bought an england flag to piss everyone off 

-------------
put em under pressure!

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 01 Dec 2014 at 5:15pm
Inverse bigotry is even worse Dunloy

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net