You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Osama Bin Laden brown bread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141516
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Makes great Pancakes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WindBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:46am
Siralex, my point was aimed at those who said that the americans were wrong to shoot Bin Laden. On how he deserved a trial and it was in cold blood.
They murdered Osama plain and simple and then bullsh*tted about how it happened. Americans always screw things up some way.
WHO ON THIS FORUM ACTUALLY EXPECTED THE US TO FIND HIM, LET ALONE PUT HIM ON TRIAL ??

On a side note, I don't agree with their occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan...but they did say they were looking for Oil, Osama.
Now they should leave unless there is still Oil  Weapons of Mass Destruction there.
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:54am
Originally posted by WindBag WindBag wrote:

Siralex, my point was aimed at those who said that the americans were wrong to shoot Bin Laden. On how he deserved a trial and it was in cold blood.
They murdered Osama plain and simple and then bullsh*tted about how it happened. Americans always screw things up some way.
WHO ON THIS FORUM ACTUALLY EXPECTED THE US TO FIND HIM, LET ALONE PUT HIM ON TRIAL ??

On a side note, I don't agree with their occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan...but they did say they were looking for Oil, Osama.
Now they should leave unless there is still Oil  Weapons of Mass Destruction there.

They are supposed to be the figure heads of the free and democratic world, executing an unarmed man, irrespective of his crimes is barbaric and goes against everything that the 'free world' stands for. How would you feel if the Taliban arrived in George bush's country retreat and executed him for war crimes (which he is guilty of along with Blair) in front of his family. Bush and Blair are responsible for far more loss of civillain lives than Bin Laden ever was.....

Edited by Citizen - 09 May 2011 at 9:56am
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:58am

Jaysus would some of ye get off your anti-american soapbox of how the Americans do things.

On Sep 11 2001,  over 3000 people were assassinated with no warning whatsoever.
(including 20 Irish and 1000 of Irish descent)
Osama was Judge Jury and Executioner then. The americans kill the guy who did it and ye were up in arms over the manner of it.
Thank god ye weren't around during WW2.

What happened to the Nazi's after the war?
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:50am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Jaysus would some of ye get off your anti-american soapbox of how the Americans do things.

Osama was Judge Jury and Executioner then. The americans kill the guy who did it and ye were up in arms over the manner of it.

What happened to the Nazi's after the war?
good point Bob, windbag did you not hear of the nurnberg trials?
Smartalex View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smartalex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:43pm
truth is the first casualty of war

Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:40pm
the figures for iraq alone are in excess of 100,000 dead
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
WindBag View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Makes great Pancakes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WindBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

They are supposed to be the figure heads of the free and democratic world, executing an unarmed man, irrespective of his crimes is barbaric and goes against everything that the 'free world' stands for. How would you feel if the Taliban arrived in George bush's country retreat and executed him for war crimes (which he is guilty of along with Blair) in front of his family. Bush and Blair are responsible for far more loss of civillain lives than Bin Laden ever was.....

Did you think the US were going to put him on Trial ??
They found Saddam and gave him back to Iraqi's to go on trial...why ?
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:55pm

Two wrongs dont make a right. 

Am I glad Obama is gone, of course. But the Americans have their own agenda, to suit themselves, and always will. They care little for international protocol unless it suits. It sickens my hole the Yanks 'do what I say not what I do' attitude to certain things.

Edited by GoneToShowgies - 09 May 2011 at 5:59pm
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by GoneToShowgies GoneToShowgies wrote:

Two wrongs dont make a right. 

Am I glad Obama is gone, of course. But the Americans have their own agenda, to suit themselves, and always will. They care little for international protocol unless it suits. It sickens my hole the Yanks 'do what I say not what I do' attitude to certain things.

LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:37pm

Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

Did you think the US were going to put him on Trial ??
They found Saddam and gave him back to Iraqi's to go on trial...why ?
the Iraqis?? or a an Iraqi government put in place by the Americans (puppets). come one now windbag...
WindBag View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Makes great Pancakes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WindBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:15pm
Hang on now Citizen you can't be cynical in some points and not in others.
You say Americans are the figureheads of the free and democratic world (Everyone knows they are not) and then you say the Americans put in a Puppet govt in Iraq (which they did)!

This whole thing is about Oil..
America are in Iraq (Kuwait in 1990) for Oil, fook the saddam thing, he never did anything to Americans on American soil..thats why they handed him over.
Osama setup the 9-11 attacks, the US had 2 reasons to go after Osama..Revenge and the main reason of Oil Protection (e.g. CentGas's Afghanistan pipeline project. American oil company, Unocal, has the largest stake (46.5%) in it !!)
Revenge was only a side dish for them. Why do yo think they are not going absolutely mental with Pakistan over hiding him for last 5 years!!

The US invaded, made their presence felt with a licence to kill, found Osama and shot him....they knew what they were doing when they shot him and told everyone about it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141516
  Share Topic