You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Osama Bin Laden brown bread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

he was taken alive from the house alive and then excuted in the military base. Surely this goes against everything western society stands for, killing an unarmed man in cold blood, major hypocrisy from the US. They were afraid to put him on trial as Bin Laden would no doubt talk about his time as a CIA operative in the 80s. 

Link ?
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

It's cold blooded murder, simple as
It couldn't be Ger, sure the it was the Americans that killed him, you know the saviour of people everywhere (there is oil).

Sorry my bad Sham, forgot it was the US
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:36pm

he was taken alive from the house alive and then excuted in the military base. Surely this goes against everything western society stands for, killing an unarmed man in cold blood, major hypocrisy from the US. They were afraid to put him on trial as Bin Laden would no doubt talk about his time as a CIA operative in the 80s. 

Didnt know that. is that true.

Judge, Jury and executionar. Thats a f**king joke, say what you like but two wrongs dont make a right.

And the Americans wonder why half the world hates them.

Edited by GoneToShowgies - 08 May 2011 at 12:37pm
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:42pm
No matter what the chap did- you cannot execute an unarmed man in cold blood- but as i have said the americans do what they like- absolute joke
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

No matter what the chap did- you cannot execute an unarmed man in cold blood- but as i have said the americans do what they like- absolute joke

You can if you are British or American.
They have been doing it for decades now.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Link ?

Wouldn't mind seeing a link to this too Citizen
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by GoneToShowgies GoneToShowgies wrote:

Judge, Jury and executionar. Thats a f**king joke, say what you like but two wrongs dont make a right.

apologies, got it slightly incorrect, he was taken alive and then executed, and his body taken to the base according to his daughter.

http:// www.thepost.ie/breakingnews/world/ojaumhgbqlmh/

even the US changed their story twice on what happened;

First he was armed then he was'nt
Then he hid behind his wife, then he didn't....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42892575/ns/world_news-death_of_bin_laden/t/differing-accounts-emerge-bin-laden-raid/

Edited by Citizen - 08 May 2011 at 3:03pm
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:20pm
I'd believe a "senior Pakistani security official" about as much as I'd believe the Americans, which isn't saying much!
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:26pm

Originally posted by GoneToShowgies GoneToShowgies wrote:

apologies, got it slightly incorrect, he was taken alive and then executed, and his body taken to the base according to his daughter.

http:// www.thepost.ie/breakingnews/world/ojaumhgbqlmh/

even the US changed their story twice on what happened;

First he was armed then he was'nt
Then he hid behind his wife, then he didn't....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42892575/ns/world_news-death_of_bin_laden/t/differing-accounts-emerge-bin-laden-raid/

It was always the case that he was taken to the military base first. The truth is we dont know what hapened in the house. How reliable is a daughter of Bin Laden?? Anyway I think its time to move on. The scum bag is no longer with us not before his time.

Deisedevils's link LOLLOL
ericdogg View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericdogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:39pm

I still cant get my head around how lads minimalise the role Bin Laden has played in terrorism all over the world for 15+ years.

I just wana say that if there was a trial it was Bin Laden who was the defendant not the entire United States of America. Anything a defendant says has to be corroborated. So the chances are anything Bin Laden could have spouted was horse manure and just mud slinging to try hamper the trial against him. It would have been a trial against him not for him to make allegations which may or may not be true. To take the word of a self admitted extremist lunatic is Confused to me to say the least.  

Levying more weight to what Bin Laden would have to say is just 100% pure anti american feeling and rhetoric which there seems to be alot of here. No matter what the US say or do they will always be in the wrong by there detractors.

Just one mans opinion...Tongue
International Caps - 7

International Goals - 1
ericdogg View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericdogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:40pm
As Kerzy says time to move on from this anyway! Everyone has had their say
International Caps - 7

International Goals - 1
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:40pm
The **** deserved nothing less.
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

The **** deserved nothing less.

+1

Was lucky to have only gotten a bullet to the head IMO. I'd have made the **** suffer slowly
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:18pm
The boyos in Abbottabad are skeptical about the whole thing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13329078
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:34am
I think that many peoples willingness to swallow whatever the US spout about anything is a bit Confused to be honest. I am not for one moment minimising Bin Ladens role in anything. There is however, a fine line between right and wrong and when the so called and self promoted forces of good cross the line as the States has done, then it muddy's the waters. I thankfully did not know anyone or have connections to anyone killed in any of the attacks he is connected with, but if I was, I would love to see him tried before the people for his crimes, not taken out by a death squad not having to anwser for his crimes.  
WindBag View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Makes great Pancakes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WindBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:16am
Jaysus would some of ye get off your anti-american soapbox of how the Americans do things.

On Sep 11 2001,  over 3000 people were assassinated with no warning whatsoever.
(including 20 Irish and 1000 of Irish descent)
Osama was Judge Jury and Executioner then. The americans kill the guy who did it and ye were up in arms over the manner of it.
Thank god ye weren't around during WW2.
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:31am
Originally posted by WindBag WindBag wrote:

Jaysus would some of ye get off your anti-american soapbox of how the Americans do things.

On Sep 11 2001,  over 3000 people were assassinated with no warning whatsoever.
(including 20 Irish and 1000 of Irish descent)
Osama was Judge Jury and Executioner then. The americans kill the guy who did it and ye were up in arms over the manner of it.
Thank god ye weren't around during WW2.

I think you are completely missing the point WindBag...

On Sept 11 2001, 2,700 people were killed when aircraft crashed in to the World Trade centres and Pentagon...

...in retaliation, The American army and British amy have, so far, killed 11,000 people in a war that is still on-going....
Confused
If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:43am
i hear what you are saying sir alex and personally i was against these invasions at the time , still glad that ***t bin laden is dead though
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>
  Share Topic