Osama Bin Laden brown bread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:31pm

he was taken alive from the house alive and then excuted in the military base. Surely this goes against everything western society stands for, killing an unarmed man in cold blood, major hypocrisy from the US. They were afraid to put him on trial as Bin Laden would no doubt talk about his time as a CIA operative in the 80s. 

Link ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:32pm

It's cold blooded murder, simple as
It couldn't be Ger, sure the it was the Americans that killed him, you know the saviour of people everywhere (there is oil).

Sorry my bad Sham, forgot it was the US

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:36pm

he was taken alive from the house alive and then excuted in the military base. Surely this goes against everything western society stands for, killing an unarmed man in cold blood, major hypocrisy from the US. They were afraid to put him on trial as Bin Laden would no doubt talk about his time as a CIA operative in the 80s. 

Didnt know that. is that true.

Judge, Jury and executionar. Thats a f**king joke, say what you like but two wrongs dont make a right.

And the Americans wonder why half the world hates them.

Edited by GoneToShowgies - 08 May 2011 at 12:37pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:42pm
No matter what the chap did- you cannot execute an unarmed man in cold blood- but as i have said the americans do what they like- absolute joke

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:34pm

No matter what the chap did- you cannot execute an unarmed man in cold blood- but as i have said the americans do what they like- absolute joke

You can if you are British or American.
They have been doing it for decades now.
seaniemac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:49pm

Link ?

Wouldn't mind seeing a link to this too Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:53pm

Judge, Jury and executionar. Thats a f**king joke, say what you like but two wrongs dont make a right.

apologies, got it slightly incorrect, he was taken alive and then executed, and his body taken to the base according to his daughter.

http:// www.thepost.ie/breakingnews/world/ojaumhgbqlmh/

even the US changed their story twice on what happened;

First he was armed then he was'nt
Then he hid behind his wife, then he didn't....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42892575/ns/world_news-death_of_bin_laden/t/differing-accounts-emerge-bin-laden-raid/

Edited by Citizen - 08 May 2011 at 3:03pm
seaniemac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:20pm
I'd believe a "senior Pakistani security official" about as much as I'd believe the Americans, which isn't saying much!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:26pm

apologies, got it slightly incorrect, he was taken alive and then executed, and his body taken to the base according to his daughter.

http:// www.thepost.ie/breakingnews/world/ojaumhgbqlmh/

even the US changed their story twice on what happened;

First he was armed then he was'nt
Then he hid behind his wife, then he didn't....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42892575/ns/world_news-death_of_bin_laden/t/differing-accounts-emerge-bin-laden-raid/

It was always the case that he was taken to the military base first. The truth is we dont know what hapened in the house. How reliable is a daughter of Bin Laden?? Anyway I think its time to move on. The scum bag is no longer with us not before his time.

Deisedevils's link LOLLOL
ericdogg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericdogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:39pm

I still cant get my head around how lads minimalise the role Bin Laden has played in terrorism all over the world for 15+ years.

I just wana say that if there was a trial it was Bin Laden who was the defendant not the entire United States of America. Anything a defendant says has to be corroborated. So the chances are anything Bin Laden could have spouted was horse manure and just mud slinging to try hamper the trial against him. It would have been a trial against him not for him to make allegations which may or may not be true. To take the word of a self admitted extremist lunatic is Confused to me to say the least.  

Levying more weight to what Bin Laden would have to say is just 100% pure anti american feeling and rhetoric which there seems to be alot of here. No matter what the US say or do they will always be in the wrong by there detractors.

Just one mans opinion...Tongue
International Caps - 7

International Goals - 1
ericdogg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericdogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:40pm
As Kerzy says time to move on from this anyway! Everyone has had their say
International Caps - 7

International Goals - 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:40pm
The **** deserved nothing less.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:41pm

The **** deserved nothing less.

Was lucky to have only gotten a bullet to the head IMO. I'd have made the **** suffer slowly

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:18pm
The boyos in Abbottabad are skeptical about the whole thing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13329078

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:34am
I think that many peoples willingness to swallow whatever the US spout about anything is a bit Confused to be honest. I am not for one moment minimising Bin Ladens role in anything. There is however, a fine line between right and wrong and when the so called and self promoted forces of good cross the line as the States has done, then it muddy's the waters. I thankfully did not know anyone or have connections to anyone killed in any of the attacks he is connected with, but if I was, I would love to see him tried before the people for his crimes, not taken out by a death squad not having to anwser for his crimes.  
WindBag View Drop Down
Makes great Pancakes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WindBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:16am
Jaysus would some of ye get off your anti-american soapbox of how the Americans do things.

On Sep 11 2001,  over 3000 people were assassinated with no warning whatsoever.
(including 20 Irish and 1000 of Irish descent)
Osama was Judge Jury and Executioner then. The americans kill the guy who did it and ye were up in arms over the manner of it.
Thank god ye weren't around during WW2.
Siralex View Drop Down

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:31am
Originally posted by WindBag WindBag wrote:

Jaysus would some of ye get off your anti-american soapbox of how the Americans do things.

On Sep 11 2001,  over 3000 people were assassinated with no warning whatsoever.
(including 20 Irish and 1000 of Irish descent)
Osama was Judge Jury and Executioner then. The americans kill the guy who did it and ye were up in arms over the manner of it.
Thank god ye weren't around during WW2.

I think you are completely missing the point WindBag...

On Sept 11 2001, 2,700 people were killed when aircraft crashed in to the World Trade centres and Pentagon...

...in retaliation, The American army and British amy have, so far, killed 11,000 people in a war that is still on-going....
If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:43am
i hear what you are saying sir alex and personally i was against these invasions at the time , still glad that ***t bin laden is dead though
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>