You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Official Euro 2016 song - Is there one?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Official Euro 2016 song - Is there one?
    Posted: 17 Apr 2016 at 8:21pm
Every major championship we've qualified for we've had an official song whether it was Put Em Under Pressure or the Rocky Road to Poland. Does anybody know if we'll have one this year?
Sponsored Links

Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2016 at 8:39pm
Read a number of times that it will be done by TodayFM but they're taking their time if thats the case.

SoccerRepublic are calling upon viewers to come up with thheir own which I can imagine will be woeful.

Unlike Euro 2012, there doesn't seem to be a huge amount of individual efforts on Youtube. Which I suppose is a blessing in disguise
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2016 at 9:00pm
Capaltas Irish to the core is the best I have heard younger generation might like Dance in France
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 8:27am
Coming out very soon I hear
cliffrichard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 9:07am
Can't be any worse than that effort for 2012. Pure muck.
irish boogie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish boogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 9:17am
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Coming out very soon I hear

Who is doing it Ger?
Thank You Torun and Tyskie
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 9:19am
Not sure yet..top secret stuff
ColG View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 9:19am
It's out.... Heard it this morning on the way into work...
I will just leave this here and say no more!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3588707/David-Guetta-releases-official-Euro-2016-song-titled-One-s-You.html

EDIT: Obviously that's the one for the tournament.. Not the Irish one!!! Bit early another coffee needed!

Edited by ColG - 17 May 2016 at 9:21am
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 10:25am
Keane wouldnt allow it.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
foggy.nelson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 12:30pm
Dermot and Dave from today fm are doing it, i was at a live thing for there show and after it they got us to film a piece for the video.

The manic street preachers released the official wales one and its pretty good

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by foggy.nelson foggy.nelson wrote:

Well it is their first.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
RoyD View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 1:07pm

Dermot and Dave from today fm are doing it, i was at a live thing for there show and after it they got us to film a piece for the video.

You are taking the piss right? Those 2 are serious head wreckers. 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by RoyD RoyD wrote:

You are taking the piss right? Those 2 are serious head wreckers. 

Nope, they're going to be broadcasting from the euros too I think
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 1:55pm
Never even heard of them.
RoyD View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Lucky you. They are 2 daytime djs on Today fm(the radio station of choice in my workplace). Thankfully i have moved section recently and  dont have to listen to their rubbish anymore. Painful listening altogether.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by RoyD RoyD wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Lucky you. They are 2 daytime djs on Today fm(the radio station of choice in my workplace). Thankfully i have moved section recently and  dont have to listen to their rubbish anymore. Painful listening altogether.
I like them when i hear them, but i very rarely hear them so.. any way there doing the song, no reason why any irish bands couldnt release there own unofficial song 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 2:16pm
Most radio djs are absolutely awful anyway, especially on Irish radio. What was the name of the two annoying Dublin fellas on 2fm before? Not sure if they are still on it, they would drive a rabbi to bacon though.
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2016 at 12:57pm
FAI tweeted that a preview is coming soon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic