You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nvidic's overpriced bets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 4:16pm
Belgium to beat Serbia away 19/10 with Bwin, would absolutely lump on if I had an account with them, could never get it working though
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Belgium to beat Serbia away 19/10 with Bwin, would absolutely lump on if I had an account with them, could never get it working though

I dont know about that one. they put 6 past Wales and dont look like they ll be a pushover at home tbh. draw written all over it

Edited by irishmufc - 13 Sep 2012 at 4:23pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 4:22pm

That a WC qualifier?Belgium have some brilliant players but they didn't look great against Wales(who were down to ten men).I wouldnt touch that bet.

Edited by rossieman - 13 Sep 2012 at 4:24pm
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 4:23pm
Ya they re in the same group
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 4:27pm

Starting to think this Belgium team are slightly over rated

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

good individuals but they don't seem to click as a team.It will be between them and Serbia for second place in the group.Cant see many teams going to Belgrade and getting a win.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 4:41pm

they ve under achieved for the team they have though their last qualifying group wasent easy but serious questions will be asked if they dont qualify. i hope they do just to see what they ll be like in Brazil

Edited by irishmufc - 13 Sep 2012 at 4:41pm
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 4:49pm
They are a very young team still though. Would be surprized if they didnt qualify for one of the next 2 World Cups.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 6:49pm
i'm telling ya lads they have the odds wrong here, watched both teams recently and belgium recenetly are far ahead, would have expected 6/4 about them or even 13/8 both teams on this one.
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 9:16am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

they ve under achieved for the team they have though their last qualifying group wasent easy but serious questions will be asked if they dont qualify. i hope they do just to see what they ll be like in Brazil

Fellaini 24
Kompany 26
Hazard 21
Vermaelen 26
Dembele 25
Vertonghen 25
Benteke 21
Mirallas 24
Lukaku 19
Mignolet 24

Oldest player of those mentioned is 26, hardly a group of underachievers as you have mentioned, they are 40th in the world but that will quickly change.

To call them underachievers is madness, would love those all to be in our national side!

Exciting times ahead for this team.

Edited by Sono - 16 Sep 2012 at 9:17am
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 7:08pm
T.Dilshan Top runscorer in t20 worldcup, 28 in bet365, 8's everywhere else, blatant mistake, he's second at the minute in the table or there abouts, get on fast, can lay it off on betfair if needs be

edit - 3 places e/w

Edited by nvidic - 27 Sep 2012 at 7:19pm
keitho5 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keitho5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 7:38pm
Threw a few euro each way on him cheers nvidic
Oooooooooohhhhhh yes sir......
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 1:06pm
Atlanta Falcons 4/1 to make the superbowl, stats say from 7-0, you have 45% chance of making it, make of that what you will
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 1:10pm

Atlanta Falcons 4/1 to make the superbowl, stats say from 7-0, you have 45% chance of making it, make of that what you will

dont think they are good enough and will exit before the bowl ,
that stat is skewed towards the earlier teams , would like to see the figures for the last ten years ,
i remember tennessee for instance a few years back going 10-0 and exiting early.

but judging by the stat you provided above it is an overpriced betThumbs Up
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

dont think they are good enough and will exit before the bowl ,

that stat is skewed towards the earlier teams , would like to see the figures for the last ten years ,

i remember tennessee for instance a few years back going 10-0 and exiting early.

but judging by the stat you provided above it is an overpriced betThumbs Up

As usual, not tipping it, just think is overpriced! You can take 1/2 odds on them making the conference game either which might not be a bad shout!
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 6:22pm

T.Dilshan Top runscorer in t20 worldcup, 28 in bet365, 8's everywhere else, blatant mistake, he's second at the minute in the table or there abouts, get on fast, can lay it off on betfair if needs be

edit - 3 places e/w

Take it I didn't win either of my bets!
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

edit - 3 places e/w

Take it I didn't win either of my bets!

nah, he floundered big time after that
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 9:58pm
so, 1/2 on them making the conference game, but 4/1 on making the superbowl? so 8/1 on them winning the conference game? bizarre!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic