You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Northern Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HewhomustbeHeeded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2011 at 5:50pm
The sooner that Association is done away with the better,
Sponsored Links

Donal Cullen View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donal Cullen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2011 at 8:28pm
If they dropped the Northern from their title and added Republic of to it instead then they would definitely get more nationalists playing for them. Also they could look into changing their name from the IFA to something else as they could lose a load of dyslexia sufferers to the FAI, and unionist dyslexes at that!
There are friendlier places to drink.
wrestler313 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrestler313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 10:43pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l673a6MeM8U

14 min highlights of our 5-0 win over the pub team for those who have struggled to find good video
Donal Cullen View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donal Cullen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 8:23am
They are apparently bringing back Lawrie Sanchez who left them to go to Fulham and still hasn't been forgiven by NI fans. It will be an interesting few months if they appoint him. An unpopular manager, a sh*t football team, a kip of a stadium and fans who would much rather support the team south of the border (as they are better). Reminds me of SPRINGTIME FOR HITLER (Mel Brooks The Producers). So many things that are wrong could turn out to be right! Jaysus!

There are friendlier places to drink.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 1:51pm

The only way Norn Iron are going is down as the rankings suggest , they will get pumped in the group they've got for the wc 2014 qualifiers and good enough for them!!

It couldnt happen to a better bunch hate them Thumbs Up
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
HewhomustbeHeeded View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HewhomustbeHeeded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 2:42pm
The IFA have a disgraceful record it must be said, sectarianisn is deep-rooted in most of their supporters & will never go away.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 3:00pm
Sanchez lost alot of respect from moron iron fans for calling for Nigel Worthless to be sacked a few months ago
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 5:08pm
The Windsor Park Kop, great lads all the same.

Edited by corkery - 10 Dec 2011 at 5:09pm
AndyMc View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyMc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 5:33pm
Lads don't forget we still have a small number of idiots singing "IRA" during the fields of athenry.

Sounds like they sounded out Brendan Rogers for this part time and he knocked them back
Simon: No-one brings a bag of sh*t to a pub

Jay: Your dad does

Simon: Does he?

Jay: Yeah, your mum

corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by AndyMc AndyMc wrote:

Lads don't forget we still have a small number of idiots singing "IRA" during the fields of athenry.

Sounds like they sounded out Brendan Rogers for this part time and he knocked them back

We've a small number, they have a big number,  from managers to fans, from players to executives.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2011 at 7:09am
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

The Windsor Park Kop, great lads all the same.
How fecking old is this pic ffs if your gonna have a go at them at least make a recent pic 
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2011 at 7:11am
Originally posted by HewhomustbeHeeded HewhomustbeHeeded wrote:

The IFA have a disgraceful record it must be said, sectarianisn is deep-rooted in most of their supporters & will never go away.
How can you confirm this? Have you ever spent anytime in the company of their supporters to be able to substantiate your theory's?
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2011 at 7:14am
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

Originally posted by AndyMc AndyMc wrote:

We've a small number, they have a big number,  from managers to fans, from players to executives.
As I asked the previous poster have you spent any time with their fans or even their players and executives to back yer words up?

Can tell you from a fans point of view most are "football" fans and dont bring any of what your saying to the games maybe it was the case 10-15 years ago but not anymore
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2011 at 7:16am

Philly showing his true colours here Embarrassed

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2011 at 7:22am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

LOLLOL
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2011 at 7:50am
Originally posted by IrishPride IrishPride wrote:

LOLLOL
LOLLOL 

just either some serious ignorance or lack of knowledge of their supporters on display horsebox.

For any of them that reckon they are that bad why dont they go spend the day with some of their fans and report back as to their behaviour Thumbs Up
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2011 at 8:13am
Philly,
Just venture to the OWC site would confirm what the lads are saying.
Also Billy Bingham's actions a few years ago also support it.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2011 at 8:19am

Just venture to the OWC site would confirm what the lads are saying.

They say the same about YBIG.  I've seen bigoted views posted here too.

Also Billy Bingham's actions a few years ago also support it.

18 years is a lot more than a few years ago.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
  Share Topic