You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

North of Ireland Politics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8990919293 129>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2021 at 9:33pm
I see Fleggory has gone off on a mad one again. The BBC is getting to ethnic for his liking 
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2021 at 10:58pm
The DUP has a tiresome history of contriving imaginary crises as a prelude to issuing sectarian dog whistles. In this case, getting some twat to write graffiti on walls ( it was the same twat, as analysis of the writing shows ), making up bare -faced lies about trade unions complaining about number plates of cars being noted and suspending workers in advance of any PSNI risk assessments. All because they screwed up terminally on Brexit and have nosedived in opinion polls as a consequence. Tough sh*t, retards. The Irish Sea border is here to stay. Until the border poll, that is.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2021 at 4:27pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2021 at 6:04pm
Byrne and his ineptitude are in place for a reason!
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2021 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

The DUP has a tiresome history of contriving imaginary crises as a prelude to issuing sectarian dog whistles. In this case, getting some twat to write graffiti on walls ( it was the same twat, as analysis of the writing shows ), making up bare -faced lies about trade unions complaining about number plates of cars being noted and suspending workers in advance of any PSNI risk assessments. All because they screwed up terminally on Brexit and have nosedived in opinion polls as a consequence. Tough sh*t, retards. The Irish Sea border is here to stay. Until the border poll, that is.
I always find it amusing when someone uses that word as it makes them look like a complete idiot, ironically. 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 10:37am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21QwTqgH4u0&feature=emb_title&ab_channel=RelativesForJustice

The Relatives for Justice released this video about the Sean Graham massacre the British State collusion.

It's absolute mental.
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 2:20pm
Even better is the 48 page Relatives for Justice report ' Sean Graham Bookmakers Atrocity' which is on the internet. It goes into the sort of detail that a short film like this cannot. One UDA man, a kid called Mark Rice, was set up to take a 20 year rap for possession of the rifle though not involved in the shootings. He is out now and left the UDA a long time ago.Three other UDA small fry- Richard Mealey ( a member of the RIR, as the UDR became known ), Thomas Taylor ( whose partner was a DUP councillor ) and William Murphy-got lesser sentences when fingerprint evidence connected them with UDR documents found when Rice was lifted. UDA gunmen Denis Paisley ( son of an RUC man ) and Andrew Webb were caught with the other gun used in the attack later that year but that was covered up. Paisley got 7 years anyway, Webb got off but got 9 years for another offence. The main shooter in the atrocity, who used the rifle, is a career criminal and paramilitary loose cannon from East Belfast, now living in Amsterdam and involved in drug running. The other gunman, identified by witnesses who knew him, was the late Raymond ' Snowy' Elder, shot dead later by the Provos along with his UDA boss Joe 'Chinky' Bratty, who was arrested for the shootings but subsequently released. Other South Belfast UDA men involved in the planning including Colin 'Bap' Lindsay , are also dead now. Johnny Adair is said to have been the main driving force behind the murders. The involvement of the RUC, RIR and British Army personnel is the main scandal at the heart of this and we can only hope that the full truth of it comes out.

Edited by Green Cockade - 11 Feb 2021 at 8:14pm
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21QwTqgH4u0&feature=emb_title&ab_channel=RelativesForJustice

The Relatives for Justice released this video about the Sean Graham massacre the British State collusion.

It's absolute mental.

Have you another link, that doesn't work
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

It's absolute mental.

Have you another link, that doesn't work

Edited by horsebox - 11 Feb 2021 at 2:23pm
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 2:28pm
Restricted view on my work laptop, will watch on my phone Thumbs Up
Martiponti View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martiponti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2021 at 12:10pm
Instead of a bridge, there's talk of a tunnel between Larne and Stranraer.
Make's perfect sense really: there's already a hole at each end
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2021 at 4:49pm
They can't get a motorway or a normal train from Belfast to Derry but can build this, nonsense.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2021 at 5:19pm
Ain't happening. Just another dead cat thrown on the table to distract unionism from its latest tantrum over the sea border.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2021 at 9:04am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2021 at 8:28pm
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2021 at 2:19pm
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2021 at 7:04pm

A step in the right direction.

The UK parliament is going to ban UK soldiers being tried for things like this.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2021 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by Jackal Jackal wrote:

A step in the right direction.

The UK parliament is going to ban UK soldiers being tried for things like this.

It'll be an end to inquests of all kinds from the Troubles will it not, not just ones involving soldiers murdering civilians
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8990919293 129>
  Share Topic