You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

North of Ireland Politics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 129>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2017 at 6:07pm
McGuinness retiring from Politics on Health grounds
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2017 at 6:20pm
Image result for martin mcguinness young

James McClean's Dad
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2017 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Are they going to do anything about the standard of English being  taught up there?

Their is plans to
Clap not afore time
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 4:04pm
Quite mental that the most sincere tribute to MMG has come from Ian Paisley Jnr!

Equally noteworthy is the fact the President Higgins hasn't made a statement
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Quite mental that the most sincere tribute to MMG has come from Ian Paisley Jnr!

Equally noteworthy is the fact the President Higgins hasn't made a statement
I was taken aback by junior, fair f**ks to him. While Sinn Fein have been inserting their heads further up their bottoms over the past few years it is impossible to ignore the contribution Martin has made, through war an through peace, to Irish life.
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 5:56pm
fair play to paisley jr on his comments, speaking the truth and putting aside anything to do with religion and background. it's also a shot fired at arlene foster and other DUPers for their role in the fall of the executive in the last 8 months since the previous election
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2017 at 10:04pm
Police officer shot in the arm in Belfast tonight. Seems like convenient timing for the DUP.
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2017 at 10:03pm
Strange one that a serving royal marine is done for stock piling weapons for dissidents??
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2017 at 10:25pm
I wonder was he playing the long game.

A 29-year-old Catholic man is fighting for his life after being attacked by two loyalists outside his Gardenmore flat in Larne on Tuesday night 22 October.

Gerard McRandall left Dan Campbell's public bar and returned home before leaving again to visit a local hot food bar. As he returned to his flat, he was attacked by two loyalists, who repeatedly kicked him in the head, leaving him seriously injured in hospital.

In July this year, 16-year-old Kieran Maxwell was attacked by loyalists with iron bars and golf clubs. He suffered a compound fracture of the skull as well as other injuries to his body and face.

Residents of the Seacourt estate in Larne have told An Phoblacht how gangs of UDA men roam the town hunting for Catholics to attack, while the RUC/PSNI look on. Given the recent escalation in sectarian attacks on Catholics in the town, people are worried that someone will be killed.

Also in Larne, a masked gunman this week put a gun to the head of a 34-year-old Catholic mother of four before ordering her to leave her home.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2017 at 10:36pm
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2017 at 1:01am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

I wonder was he playing the long game.

A 29-year-old Catholic man is fighting for his life after being attacked by two loyalists outside his Gardenmore flat in Larne on Tuesday night 22 October.

Gerard McRandall left Dan Campbell's public bar and returned home before leaving again to visit a local hot food bar. As he returned to his flat, he was attacked by two loyalists, who repeatedly kicked him in the head, leaving him seriously injured in hospital.

In July this year, 16-year-old Kieran Maxwell was attacked by loyalists with iron bars and golf clubs. He suffered a compound fracture of the skull as well as other injuries to his body and face.

Residents of the Seacourt estate in Larne have told An Phoblacht how gangs of UDA men roam the town hunting for Catholics to attack, while the RUC/PSNI look on. Given the recent escalation in sectarian attacks on Catholics in the town, people are worried that someone will be killed.

Also in Larne, a masked gunman this week put a gun to the head of a 34-year-old Catholic mother of four before ordering her to leave her home.

That from an phoblacht?
oisinsboyz4 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oisinsboyz4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2017 at 8:43pm
Dunno why he had to put the stuff in dumps...Larne is a dump!
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2017 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by oisinsboyz4 oisinsboyz4 wrote:

Dunno why he had to put the stuff in dumps...Larne is a dump!

sh*thole alright
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2017 at 10:07am
It really is laughable that the DUP's whole manifesto ahead of this election is "Gerry Adams"

Anyone see Nolan last night? The UUP man on it was as bad a politician as I've ever seen on TV. He was like the lazy kid in school who hadn't a clue when the teacher asked him about his homework and tried to bluff his way.

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2017 at 10:22am
Who was it?

I turned it off after Nelsen's deplorable comments.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2017 at 10:24am
Didn't get his name. He was the bald fella, standing in the Strangford constituency.
randyrandolph View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randyrandolph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2017 at 10:33am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

It really is laughable that the DUP's whole manifesto ahead of this election is "Gerry Adams"

Anyone see Nolan last night? The UUP man on it was as bad a politician as I've ever seen on TV. He was like the lazy kid in school who hadn't a clue when the teacher asked him about his homework and tried to bluff his way.

yea with marty gone they've pulled gerry and his trojan horse out of the bag. not a bad tactic for unionists as he's despised by them. marty was probably more palatable for most of them. tacticians they are not, but they know what works for their community. for another 10 years or so anyway. after that they're f00ked. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2017 at 10:39am
In any other place they would be f**ked in this election, after the scandals that they have been involved in. But fear, backwardness and sectarian voting will probably see them top the polls again.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 129>
  Share Topic