You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

North of Ireland Politics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 129>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 10:14am
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 10:40am
These boys think it's still the good old days when the British government turned a blind eye to their Unionist buddies. There seems to be a level of narcissism amongst Unionists as a whole and dismay if they are accused of doing something wrong.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 7:49pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 5:01pm
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 5:26pm
They are pedaling these stories by the hour!

The North would be in a much better place without the BelTel and especially Nelson and RDE.

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 10:51am
Ian Óg keeps his Westminster seat after the recall petition falls short by 444 votes in order to force a by election (10% of the eligible electorate) Thumbs Down
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 11:36am
Was always going to keep it anyway IMO
a by election wouldn't have got rid of him.
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 11:45am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

True.

I think there was a bit of apathy about the petition as its the DUP, they would have stood him again anyway and he'd take the seat back.

A sad reflection all round but inevitable.
@AntrimMan85
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

True.

I think there was a bit of apathy about the petition as its the DUP, they would have stood him again anyway and he'd take the seat back.

Not so sure if the DUP would have taken him back if it went to a by election-they were waiting on the outcome of the petition before revealing what their punishment for him is as their investigation is still ongoing. Would have thought the DUP party officers would have used this as an excuse to get rid of him as he is on the opposite side of the party to Foster and her cronies.

He said any way he would have stood again even as an independent and would have sailed home even if the DUP stood their on candidate. Listening to him on the radio here, Christ he's hard to listen to. No word of the Emma Little Pengelly rumours recently

AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

True.

Not so sure if the DUP would have taken him back if it went to a by election-they were waiting on the outcome of the petition before revealing what their punishment for him is as their investigation is still ongoing. Would have thought the DUP party officers would have used this as an excuse to get rid of him as he is on the opposite side of the party to Foster and her cronies.

He said any way he would have stood again even as an independent and would have sailed home even if the DUP stood their on candidate. Listening to him on the radio here, Christ he's hard to listen to. No word of the Emma Little Pengelly rumours recently

Aye. Gone a bit quiet. 
@AntrimMan85
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 12:27pm

True.

Aye. Gone a bit quiet. 

What's this?
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

True.

Aye. Gone a bit quiet. 

What's this?

Allegedly breaking one of the ten commandments together  Wink
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

True.

Aye. Gone a bit quiet. 

What's this?
Riding Pengelly

Allegedly
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 12:56pm
No way!

Didn't hear this.

There was a scathing article written about a local Unionist about Ian Óg.

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

No way!

Didn't hear this.

There was a scathing article written about a local Unionist about Ian Óg.

You serious?
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 1:10pm
yep!
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 1:16pm
Ah jaysus horsey I'm surprised at that LOL

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 1:25pm
I know yeah
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 129>
  Share Topic