You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Music by Ciaran Warfield,  cheap booze on Saturday
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Music by Ciaran Warfield, cheap booze on Saturday

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Music by Ciaran Warfield, cheap booze on Saturday
    Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 12:33pm
Ciaran from Catalpa and son of Brian from Wolfe Tones playing in the Irish Rover on Saturday from 12 to 3.
The pub is about 500 metres from Dubliner.
Looks quite small but they said they have two extra bars and were the first bar to lower prices
Talked to owner last night, a lad from Cork. They are damn excited about the Irish invasion
Full interview available tomorrow

Few notes

10 yaggie bombs 20 Euro

Pints 4.70
Five bottles of CArlsberg 13.50

Edited by The GerK - 08 Nov 2017 at 12:35pm
Sponsored Links

Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Ciaran from Catalpa and son of Brian from Wolfe Tones playing in the Irish Rover on Saturday from 12 to 3.
Looks quite small but they said they have two extra bars and were the first bar to lower prices
Talked to owner last night, a lad from Cork. They are damn excited about the Irish invasion

Few notes

10 yaggie bombs 20 Euro

Pints 4.70

Clap
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 12:43pm

Few notes

10 yaggie bombs 20 Euro

Pints 4.70

10 bombs €20 - jesus christ I will be dead 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 12:46pm
on the street is where its at lads :)
AKA pedantic kunt
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

on the street is where its at lads :)

Streets with the cold cans / pub for the bombs Clap
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 1:03pm
Are these drink deals all weekend or just Saturday Big smile
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 1:36pm
All weekend
Also they close at 8am and open at 9am😂😂
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 1:37pm

All weekend
Also they close at 8am and open at 9am😂😂

f**king hell LOL
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 1:44pm
Only getting in at 5 pm, any chance of a few songs after the game?

8am?Shocked might just go ahead and cancel my hotel room so
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 1:58pm
Holy f**k we're gonna be in some state for that fans match LOL
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 2:06pm
Just so you know, that pub is quite narrow. There is a big square just before it as you are coming from the central train station. There's a 7/11 very near to it that sells decent priced cans. Dubliners bar is in front of a square but no nearby shop. Underground toilets though.
Danger here, OH NO
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by gmfc90 gmfc90 wrote:

Just so you know, that pub is quite narrow. There is a big square just before it as you are coming from the central train station. There's a 7/11 very near to it that sells decent priced cans. Dubliners bar is in front of a square but no nearby shop. Underground toilets though.

You are a dead man walking ... wait until Baldy sees you promoting the street drinking culture
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

You are a dead man walking ... wait until Baldy sees you promoting the street drinking culture

By cans I mean cans of Lilt and Cidona
Danger here, OH NO
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 2:17pm
I reckon I'll head to the Irish Rover tomorrow for the angry nordies match and a few Tuborgs. It shouldn't be too full tomorrow which suits me fine.
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

I reckon I'll head to the Irish Rover tomorrow for the angry nordies match and a few Tuborgs. It shouldn't be too full tomorrow which suits me fine.

Try their Christmas brew julebryg. Blow the arse off you
Danger here, OH NO
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 2:21pm

Christmas start unnecessarily early over there too?
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 2:22pm

Jaysus. There's an endorsement if ever I heard one
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 2:23pm
Lads as there seems to be a few new profiles on here over the last few weeks should we wear our name badges to this so as we recognise each other?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic