Mr Grealish knocked over

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mr Grealish knocked over
    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 12:19pm
So was it a YBIGGER or Brummie ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 12:38pm
Rice next ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 12:41pm
Seen that. Your man actually missed him with the punch. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 12:47pm
More a forearm smash from behind

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 12:54pm
A YBIGGER wouldn't miss ! Ps I don't mean that for real. 
Some people take the game way too seriously. As Shankley said " Football is not a matter of life or death, it's much more important then that".

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 12:56pm
Jail the fecker for 5 years .  Now i think the guy who throw the punch needs the same .

All jokes aside the lad who ran on the pitch needs to be jailed and for a very long time .
Jimbhoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 1:02pm
Behave yourself. You wouldn't get 5 years for stabbing someone these days. The fact it was Grealish needs to be taken into account. 
whitesideOnside View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitesideOnside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 1:04pm
The peak cap and white runners tell a lot, and deserve a jail sentence in themselves.
I don't agree that this guy takes football too seriously; quite the opposite. He clearly is loving it coming off and is only there for non footballing reasons.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 1:13pm
Some amount of virtue signalling on here and across social media

Not long til 'he's not a real fan' comes out. 

Edited by nvidic - 10 Mar 2019 at 1:14pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 1:24pm

No offence, Vidic but what does that post even mean? 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 1:27pm
it’s the platitudes that try to disown hooligans as football fans.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 1:31pm

WTF LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 1:33pm

Sorry, thought was clear. 

Lads falling over themselves to say this lad should be banned for life, Birmingham docked points etc, basically trying to show how much they care and how much of a disgrace they think it is, more so than everyone else. 

Everyone has to put their best face on social media but do f**k all in real life and would've done nothing of they were there. People giving out about the homeless crisis but doing nothing to help is my current pet peeve.

Saying someone isn't a real fan is always trotted out too, which is never true, if you'd paid your cash and follow your team about you are a fan, you might be a **** but you're still a fan. 

As for this incident, yeah it's mot great but we'll all watch the video over and over again so it's a lie to say we don't enjoy watching it and talking about it even if we pretend that's not the case. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 1:36pm
You ok hun ? Xoxox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 1:36pm
Never liked how Jack Grealish left Ireland to declare for England but what happened to him today has absolutely zero place in football an absolute disgrace. A cowardly act from an utter scumbag, banned for life I hope. Credit to Grealish for remaining calm

That's the sh*te I'm on about, what in earth has an English championship game got to do with domestic Irish football?

Edited by nvidic - 10 Mar 2019 at 1:38pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 1:39pm
I like your posts usually nvidic, but “virtue signaling” is a high level of cod-intellectual bollocks. Don’t think people of any age in any era would say that a fan running on the pitch to take a swing at a player is a good thing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 1:43pm

I like your posts usually nvidic, but “virtue signaling” is a high level of cod-intellectual bollocks. Don’t think people of any age in any era would say that a fan running on the pitch to take a swing at a player is a good thing

Not saying its a good thing! 

Virtue signalling is the term so dunno what you'd like me to say instead! Five/ten years ago nobody would've given a toss to have their opinion heard but now everyone has to get onto twitter to virtually hang draw and quarter the lad and the club just to make themselves look good, I hate it. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 1:51pm

Sorry, thought was clear. 

Lads falling over themselves to say this lad should be banned for life, Birmingham docked points etc, basically trying to show how much they care and how much of a disgrace they think it is, more so than everyone else. 

Everyone has to put their best face on social media but do f**k all in real life and would've done nothing of they were there. People giving out about the homeless crisis but doing nothing to help is my current pet peeve.

Saying someone isn't a real fan is always trotted out too, which is never true, if you'd paid your cash and follow your team about you are a fan, you might be a **** but you're still a fan. 

As for this incident, yeah it's mot great but we'll all watch the video over and over again so it's a lie to say we don't enjoy watching it and talking about it even if we pretend that's not the case. 

Ah, give over ffs. There was about 6 posts on here about it and half of them were joking about it. Comparing it to the homeless crisis? Are you joking me?

This was a serious assault on a player by a fan, you don't see the like of it often. A dope of a Leeds fan shoved the Wednesday keeper a few years ago and it was a huge story, this incident is far far worse. The lad should get banned for life and should face an assault charge. Sky will milk fukk out of it because that's what they do. 

Social media is full of idiots, what do you expect? Those that moan about 'virtue signalling' by posting about it online are signalling in the exact same way. There's nothing that screams snowflake more than getting outraged over sh1t like that.

Anyway, actually glad to see Grealish get what looks like the winner even if he is a tan coont.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>