Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Most over rated player in world football

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 21>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2021 at 6:44pm
Bruno making an entry...
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Sponsored Links

dundon13 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dundon13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2021 at 7:11pm
Between them as Liverpool players, salah, mane and firmino have 2 goals against united. Shaqiri has 2 against united for Liverpool. I think sterling has an awful record against united aswell, must be some subconscious fear these 'big' players have about a big club like United.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2021 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by dundon13 dundon13 wrote:

Between them as Liverpool players, salah, mane and firmino have 2 goals against united. Shaqiri has 2 against united for Liverpool. I think sterling has an awful record against united aswell, must be some subconscious fear these 'big' players have about a big club like United.

LOL
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2021 at 9:24am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Anyone want to argue against my Firmino opinion now?
Big difference in being over rated and being in bad form. Liverpool's front three and TAA have been in bad form the last while (Mane not as much as the others). If you're basing your decisions on that then you'd have Salah in there too. Bruno's a top player too but was poor yesterday. That's allowed

One thing I will agree with you on though is Thiago. Hadn't seen too much of him before he signed but even after only a few games you can see how good he is. Love the way he's always looking to play forward even if the easy ball backwards is on

Edited by Croftman - 18 Jan 2021 at 9:25am
Some people just deserve a slap
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2021 at 9:33am

Firminho was a very important player, who was a key component for Liverpool's success. Liverpool must evolve, and in some respects Liverpool have but I think just he needs to go for a fresher approach, Liverpool are now way too predictable.

We can see this from the most recent results and lack of goals. He is completely anonymous and his contribution is virtually nothing. This is all more evidence when Jota plays.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2021 at 9:36am
Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

Big difference in being over rated and being in bad form. Liverpool's front three and TAA have been in bad form the last while (Mane not as much as the others). If you're basing your decisions on that then you'd have Salah in there too. Bruno's a top player too but was poor yesterday. That's allowed

One thing I will agree with you on though is Thiago. Hadn't seen too much of him before he signed but even after only a few games you can see how good he is. Love the way he's always looking to play forward even if the easy ball backwards is on

The golden rule of Brendy's lists on this thread seems to be that its allowed if its a Man United player
Any player from a rival club who has a bad game its immediately highlighted with a knee jerk post that he's over rated. The same doesn't apply when said player has a good game, so it lacks consistency
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2021 at 9:38am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Firminho was a very important player, who was a key component for Liverpool's success. Liverpool must evolve, and in some respects Liverpool have but I think just he needs to go for a fresher approach, Liverpool are now way too predictable.

We can see this from the most recent results and lack of goals. He is completely anonymous and his contribution is virtually nothing. This is all more evidence when Jota plays.

They've been pretty much playing with the same starting XI for the last three years now, bar Thiago. It definitely needs freshened up a bit

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 18 Jan 2021 at 9:39am
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2021 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

The golden rule of Brendy's lists on this thread seems to be that its allowed if its a Man United player
Any player from a rival club who has a bad game its immediately highlighted with a knee jerk post that he's over rated. The same doesn't apply when said player has a good game, so it lacks consistency

Firmino and Gabriel Jesus don’t play many good games RB! Hence they are overrated. Liverpool fans argued Firmino was world class I argued otherwise.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2021 at 12:39pm
I think Harry Maguire is overrated was Dele Ali and Jesse Lingaard.  
Most English international footballers are overrated with the exception of Harry Kane at the moment. 
AKA pedantic kunt
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2021 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

I think Harry Maguire is overrated was Dele Ali and Jesse Lingaard.  
Most English international footballers are overrated with the exception of Harry Kane at the moment. 

Dele Ali one is strange. Not sure how he is so out of favour there at Spurs. I would expect Poch to take him to PSG probably. I don't know if hes overated, he is def talented. Too good to be rotting away on the bench at any club.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2021 at 12:57pm
I’m sure Bobby with his league title, champions league and Copa America will take this criticism on board and will try better! 

He’s not world class but has been an important player for Liverpool to help them achieve the league and champions league. 

Edited by Zinedine Kilbane 110 - 18 Jan 2021 at 1:58pm

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2021 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

I’m sure Bobby with his league title, champions league and Copa America will take this critical on board and will try better! 

He’s not world class but has been an important player for Liverpool to help them achieve the league and champions league. 

Same with Kante with his World Cup and two premier league medals at different clubs

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2021 at 1:37pm

Liverpool fans argued Firmino was world class I argued otherwise.

Really? where.

I've never been his biggest fan, but understand the role he does and what he brings to the team.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2021 at 1:44pm
Adama Traore. He is absolutely pony, yet week after week we're told opposition players and managers are terrified of him. He does absolutely nothing in games.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2021 at 1:50pm

I’m sure Bobby with his league title, champions league and Copa America will take this critical on board and will try better! 

Same with Kante with his World Cup and two premier league medals at different clubs

As will Kleberson with his World Cup winners medal, Djimi Traore with Champions League winners medal and Darron Gibson with his premier league winners medal.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2021 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Liverpool fans argued Firmino was world class I argued otherwise.

Really? where.

I've never been his biggest fan, but understand the role he does and what he brings to the team.

Oh not sure, wonder does he have a song alluding to it?
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2021 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Adama Traore. He is absolutely pony, yet week after week we're told opposition players and managers are terrified of him. He does absolutely nothing in games.

Agree! Has 5 more caps for Spain than he should have.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2021 at 2:06pm

As will Kleberson with his World Cup winners medal, Djimi Traore with Champions League winners medal and Darron Gibson with his premier league winners medal.

Bit of a difference in those one offs you've named and being a key man in three big successes for three teams

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 21>
  Share Topic