You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Moldova - 9th October 2016 - General Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 46>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OscarDelta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

I can play, but I'm a brutally unfit 32 year old with no touch and no experience of eleven a side at any real level; I don't even own boots, just astro trainers, but I'd definitely play.

add 20 years for me

Might have littlie along with me who can run but then again Narnia trip is tempting.
Sponsored Links

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Originally posted by Trigboy 10 Trigboy 10 wrote:

I'll play in this game aswell!

your too old

You're*
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 8:39pm
More than likely Have 3 for the game also
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 8:46pm
I'd be up for a fans game too
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 8:51pm
Anyone up for Narnia on Monday?
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Hickster74 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hickster74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Would love to but I'll probably be on the way back from Odessa or Transnistria on the Saturday. Hopefully will be back in time for cans on the touchline

Transnistria the Saturday for me (home Monday). Hope to get back for the second half.Thumbs Up

Edited by Hickster74 - 20 Jul 2016 at 9:07pm
"Perhaps the reason that they did not consider the worst, was because discussion of such cases would have cast suspicion on the planner as being a "saboteur". Paranoia was rampant throughout."
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 9:19pm

Anyone up for Narnia on Monday?

Defo yeah.

I was looking into it from the link Redladdd posted.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 9:28pm

Originally posted by Trigboy 10 Trigboy 10 wrote:

I'll play in this game aswell!

your too old
Haha! There's no substitute for experience though!

Edited by Trigboy 10 - 20 Jul 2016 at 9:28pm
baresi41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baresi41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 9:35pm
Yes. SD has a plan to get there and back. Logistics manager. A few of us are defo up for it.
FRANCO BARESI: Always supporting the green brigade
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by Hickster74 Hickster74 wrote:

Would love to but I'll probably be on the way back from Odessa or Transnistria on the Saturday. Hopefully will be back in time for cans on the touchline

Transnistria the Saturday for me (home Monday). Hope to get back for the second half.Thumbs Up

Hope to do that trip on Saturday as well.Id presume plenty will be doing it that day.
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hickster74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Hope to do that trip on Saturday as well.Id presume plenty will be doing it that day.

Glad to hear it - solo on this trip atm. Narnia won't know what hit it Beer
"Perhaps the reason that they did not consider the worst, was because discussion of such cases would have cast suspicion on the planner as being a "saboteur". Paranoia was rampant throughout."
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 10:27pm
I'm 48 weeks into a 64 week body transformation and the results are not going my way so doubt I'd make the squad . I am heading on a day trip the Saturday and prob a good few others will be going . Maybe play the game v Moldovan fans in Narnia ? Losers don't get to crawl back through the closet and are stuck there forever !
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 10:31pm

I wonder would there be enough of us heading Saturday to get a minibus ? Arrive around noon and leave at 5/6 o'clock ?
From what i have checked out there aint a lot to do in Tiraspol,more a novelty than anything else.
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hickster74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 10:41pm

I wonder would there be enough of us heading Saturday to get a minibus ? Arrive around noon and leave at 5/6 o'clock ?
From what i have checked out there aint a lot to do in Tiraspol,more a novelty than anything else.

Sounds perfect - would be much handier.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 10:53pm
So you're all going to travel all that way to go travel for another few hours on a bus to a place where there's nothing but a few statues to see? 

More vodka for me in Chisinau then Party 
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 11:11pm
I'll play fans game if its on the Sat.
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2016 at 6:54am
Originally posted by El_nino El_nino wrote:

I'd be up for a fans game too

The brother is coming with me to Moldova so he will play in the fans match too if one is organised
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2016 at 7:50am

there's three of us. Not sure yet what the plan is. Tiraspol is the easy option but I wouldn't mind doing an overnighter in Odessa for the craic.

I'll keep a close eye on the forum for a bus thread and let ye know what's the craic then.

Edited by colemanY2K - 21 Jul 2016 at 7:51am
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 46>
  Share Topic