You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Moldova - 9th October 2016 - General Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 46>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 11:23am
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Any interest in a fans game over there? Was thinking on the sat early evening similar to what was organised in Tbilisi as leaves match day free for the all day sightseeing sessions Tongue

Would love to represent my nation
Sponsored Links

OscarDelta View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OscarDelta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 11:41am

Any interest in a fans game over there? Was thinking on the sat early evening similar to what was organised in Tbilisi as leaves match day free for the all day sightseeing sessions Tongue

I can ask colleague at work to search for Moldovan fans forum if anybody wants .......
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 11:58am
O/D the issue isn't getting a Moldovan team on the pitch, I have a few leads there, its getting an Irish team on the pitch. Don't want to set anything in motion until there is enough interest from Irish lads Thumbs Up
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 12:42pm
If it was earlish Saturday so that I could still go drinking the head off myself the rest of the day Id be up for playing
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by Joe Stalin Joe Stalin wrote:

Just realised the kick-off is 9.45pm over there. If the gargle is 70c a pint

This never ends well .

LOL

Be like Warsaw all over again,lads getting carried into the stadium 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OscarDelta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 12:51pm

O/D the issue isn't getting a Moldovan team on the pitch, I have a few leads there, its getting an Irish team on the pitch. Don't want to set anything in motion until there is enough interest from Irish lads Thumbs Up

I am at an age where the idea of taking part sounds great but its the 2 days of recovery afterwards and the muscles in use fills me with dread.

keitho5 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keitho5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 1:42pm
I'll play philly Thumbs Up
Oooooooooohhhhhh yes sir......
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 1:45pm
Might be tempted to bring my gear if numbers were needed !
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 1:46pm
Might give 11aside a go again for this
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 2:05pm
Good stuff lads, I'll be aiming for around 5-6pm kick off as like Wallsy says, you don't want it getting in the way of your drinking the head of yourself fun then can have cans on the sideline as well just like in Tbilisi

O/D, play for 5-10mins at a time if you like, its always roll on roll off subs Thumbs Up

Will get back to you once I've a more definitive answer/details
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 2:11pm

Good stuff lads, I'll be aiming for around 5-6pm kick off as like Wallsy says, you don't want it getting in the way of your drinking the head of yourself fun then can have cans on the sideline as well just like in Tbilisi

O/D, play for 5-10mins at a time if you like, its always roll on roll off subs Thumbs Up

Will get back to you once I've a more definitive answer/details

That time is perfect. Land in at 2pm so drop the bags and the hotel and then head along. 
jegg View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jegg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 2:56pm
I'll play Philly and I'm sure the bro will too
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 3:50pm
I can play, but I'm a brutally unfit 32 year old with no touch and no experience of eleven a side at any real level; I don't even own boots, just astro trainers, but I'd definitely play.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

I can play, but I'm a brutally unfit 32 year old with no touch and no experience of eleven a side at any real level; I don't even own boots, just astro trainers, but I'd definitely play.

I put myself in a similar category too
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 4:25pm
Would love to but I'll probably be on the way back from Odessa or Transnistria on the Saturday. Hopefully will be back in time for cans on the touchline

Edited by colemanY2K - 20 Jul 2016 at 4:26pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 4:33pm
I'll play in this game aswell!

Edited by Trigboy 10 - 20 Jul 2016 at 4:34pm
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by Trigboy 10 Trigboy 10 wrote:

I'll play in this game aswell!

your too old
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OscarDelta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Would love to but I'll probably be on the way back from Odessa or Transnistria on the Saturday. Hopefully will be back in time for cans on the touchline

Good point as would like to visit Narnia as well.

Moldovan girl at work struggles to stop laughing at our recrhristening of the place.

Is there a definite coach organised ?
She says she could find us a guide if required.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 46>
  Share Topic