Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14581459146014611462 1770>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 10:19am
Jimenez and Jota are forming a super partnership 
Wolves were brilliant
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 12:18pm
Brilliant is stretching it a bit, isn’t it? It was an awful game with Manchester United being worse. The attempts at tackling were comical too. United’s ‘21’ in the lead up to the first goalLOL
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Jimenez and Jota are forming a super partnership 
Wolves were brilliant
Sweet baby Jesus LOL Manky were fckin brutal hardly even giving the Wolves keeper anything to do, I’m sure city will be hoping to get the same ref as yesterday for the rest of the season Wink
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 1:27pm
You’re very easily amused
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 1:32pm
Clowns do that to me bozo
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Two bad defeats in 6 days for Ole

Will he still get the job?

Bottled the FA cup but will get definitely get the job.
Next season the expectations will be higher. Interesting to see how much Man U spend in the summer.

Need to cut their losses on Rojo, Bailly, Fred etc

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 3:44pm
Pogba? Lukaku?
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 3:46pm

Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Pogba? Lukaku?

You watching the Liverpool game Hans?
El Puto Amo
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 3:48pm

Pogba? Lukaku?
It was my first time watching them this season, I was amazed at how bad Pogba was. I thought Ole had reinvigorated the team? Pogba played like a man who had left the immersion on.
AonSceal19 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AonSceal19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 3:55pm
Probably the 1st really bad performance from the management and team. Against PSG at home and Arsenal away they were good in spells. Yesterday it was a train wreck from start to finish. Look it’s only a blip. 3pts behind 3rd and a Champions League tie against Barcelona to look forward to. The thing they has impressed me most about Solskjaer has how tactically spot on he’s been. That won’t change after one bad week. Onwards and upwards!
“Randolph sends it long…and Shane Long is in behind the German defence… Shane Long against Neuer…. 1-0!.. What a moment!”
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Pogba? Lukaku?

You watching the Liverpool game Hans?

I am. Yourself?

Not sure what that has to do with my comment though. I'd agree with the names above that United need to move on. I'd add Pogba and Lukaku to that. Get good money for them, and bring in proper top quality players instead and United would be a totally different proposition.

Did you watch the United game last night MC? Pogba magnificent again?
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 3:59pm

I am. You’re a big Liverpool fan though aren’t you? Why not leave the United thread for a few mins whilst your team struggle in a key game.

United were sh*te last night as was Pogba I’m happy to say. 
El Puto Amo
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

I am. You’re a big Liverpool fan though aren’t you? Why not leave the United thread for a few mins whilst your team struggle in a key game.

United were sh*te last night as was Pogba I’m happy to say. 

Leave the United thread? Should the post before and after mine be asked to leave the United thread as they are non United supporters? Or is it just myself this applies to?

I'm not a Liverpool fan btw. Whatever that has to do with who United need to sell to push on next season, I'm not sure. Your timing wasn't great though, you needed a few more minutes where Liverpool weren't winning LOL
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 4:12pm

I don’t have a horse in the title race so I don’t care but I’ve noticed that you’ve been very vocal. 
Its telling that you’re not actually concentrating on Liverpool when they are playing yet you’re the all seeing oracle in relation to their title chances.

El Puto Amo
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 4:23pm
No, what's funny is that you seem to think you have the right to tell people on a football forum when and where they can post. Imagine the uproar from the likes of yourself if I had said what PM did above about Pogba playing like a lad who had left the immersion on. Well played PM there btw LOL

Instead I made a comment that United need to move Pogba and Lukaku on, something I've stood over for a long time and believe, and tbf the proof is in the pudding and in this case the pudding is a football.

If United want to be a serious team at top European level again they need to start getting a lot of their transfer dealings right in the next year or 2, to correct some awful business gone before. I believe that moving Lukaku and Pogba on would be a big part of getting it right. Am I entitled to say that now that the Liverpool game is over?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 4:29pm

LOL yeah you’re allowed post here now. 

I agreed United were sh*te. Pogba can blow hot and cold which isn’t good enough for a player of his ability and reputed stature. He was brutal yesterday.

My point didn’t relate to any of that though. I reckon you would be better qualified to comment on Liverpool and their title chances if you watched them play. You should give it a go.
El Puto Amo
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 4:52pm
Are you now telling me that having a quick browse of Ybig, leaving the odd comment, means I'm not watching a team play? LOL Imagine how much of the Liverpool match I missed reading 2 comments, and writing 'Pogba? Lukaku?' 

This place gets more mental by the day LOL
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2019 at 9:03am
Solskjaer appointned permanent interim manager
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14581459146014611462 1770>
  Share Topic