Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13921393139413951396 1770>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

LOL Mata the big woman unhappy city were keeping the ball 

As was his manager. Is he also a "big woman"?

What were they unhappy about? 

Sponsored Links

alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 6:50pm
Agree RB, too easy.

Matic needs to spend some time on the bench, been in rotten form all season. That starting midfield doesn't give any confidence to defence or attack, won't be creative, and just general two steps behind city players shadows.

Too often was the ball given back to city without them having to commit any tactical fouls. General bad performance from united, and seriously missed pogba
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 6:52pm

Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

As was his manager. Is he also a "big woman"?

What were they unhappy about? 

Maybe Guardiola was unhappy as they hadn't scored 5/6 against mid table opposition like they have been doing recently? Goal difference could be vital at the top of the table yet. Only thing I can think of tbh.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 6:54pm
The two clubs Goal difference is amazing now you’ve mentioned it 

City +31 
United -1
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 6:57pm

The two clubs Goal difference is amazing now you’ve mentioned it 

City +31 
United -1

Is it really amazing though? That is the gulf between these sides now. Neville just admitting such now on Sky. United will finish around 30 odd points behind City. What is amazing though, is how bad Man United are right now considering everything they have going for them as a club. 
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 7:03pm
Darmian
Smalling
Jones
Young

Still can't figure out how all these chancers are still in a Man Utd squad. Not to mention some of the dross that's been brought in to supplement them. 
They are an Everton/Bournemouth/Watford standard of player. Looking at the league table brings home a serious dose of reality of where this club has dropped too....

Even though the form hasn't been terrible of late, and last minute winners are always great, an unlucky last minute concession against Chelsea and a freak result against Juve only papers over the cracks. 

The gulf in standard and class was immense this evening. Penalty aside, I cannot remember one stage of the game where Utd were any sort of a threat

"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 7:08pm
Shaw looks overweight again. He has such a strange build for a footballer.Looks like he'd be more at home in Twickenham.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 7:10pm
Aye Twickenham burger bar
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 8:14pm
Matic is a sham. And a fraud. And a sham.

That third goal was a joke. And he stopped as he looked at Gundogan, ffs. Didn't move.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 8:57pm
Even with a new manager it’s not going to be a quick fix with United.

A lot of players over 30 and a lot aren’t good enough.
They need some serious rebuilding over a number of years. 

I’d be very surprised if Man U win a title in the next 4/5 years.

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 9:03pm

If Jose had David Silva in this squad, would he play him I wonder?
El Puto Amo
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 9:36pm
Not a chance, he's not over 6ft 
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Matic is a sham. And a fraud. And a sham.

That third goal was a joke. And he stopped as he looked at Gundogan, ffs. Didn't move.
I've been  complaining about his playing ability since he signed I'm glad others are able to see how crap he is
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
EdisonCavani View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EdisonCavani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by eboue16 eboue16 wrote:

Darmian
Smalling
Jones
Young

Still can't figure out how all these chancers are still in a Man Utd squad. Not to mention some of the dross that's been brought in to supplement them. 
They are an Everton/Bournemouth/Watford standard of player. 
You can add Herrera and Lingard to that list. Lingard will turn 26 before Christmas and is still a squad player! He got one lovely pass through to him today where he had to win the physical battle to get in on goal, and it looked to me like he just slowed down and let Laporte get there ahead of him. Pathetic stuff.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 4:25am

That sequence of play was embarrassing for United, City absolutely took the p*ss out of them and United couldn't get anywhere near them. Foden, who was only on for about 5 minutes, probably touched the ball more in that sequence than some of the United players did all game (yes. that is an exaggeration).
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 7:46am
Looks like United will have to concentrate on winning the Champions League now, can't see them challenging for the PL.
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

The lucky lucky man wins a peno, and the man in form scores from the spot

This needs a BUMP, f**king outrageous stuff. The cynical fouling is another level. A complete joke. 

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 1:57pm
Latest financial figures released today. Wage bill up 10%, mainly down to the Sanchez salary
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13921393139413951396 1770>
  Share Topic