You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13221323132413251326 1770>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by kingofkings kingofkings wrote:

A complete overhaul of the back 4 would probably be more of a priority

Most likely be seeing a new CB and LB joining over the coming weeks.
A new right back already signed but he's unlikely to be a starter yet.

Valencia will keep his place for now and Bailly shoukd be first choice CB but he seems to have a lot of injuries. 

Sponsored Links

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 7:19pm
Lukaku was United faster player last season. His run v Chelsea in the 90th min 34.84kmph

Hope he has a great World Cup. Has improved leaps and bounds in the last season, so much so that all the sh*te talk about him on here in the first few months of the season completely died down by Christmas time.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Lukaku was United faster player last season. His run v Chelsea in the 90th min 34.84kmph

Hope he has a great World Cup. Has improved leaps and bounds in the last season, so much so that all the sh*te talk about him on here in the first few months of the season completely died down by Christmas time.

He was a great player before he went to Utd. His goal scoring record speaks for itself.

However I don’t think he has massively improved at Utd.

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 10:38pm
Martials agent has come out and said he want to leave United. Basically saying the arrival of Sanchez in January is the cause. 
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 11:36pm

Martials agent has come out and said he want to leave United. Basically saying the arrival of Sanchez in January is the cause. 
Not like an agent to come out and say something like that.... 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 12:28am

That's a bullsh*t excuse, he still got plenty of games/minutes. 

He has huge potential but won't fulfil it at United imo. 
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 6:38am
Looks like Martial will be off but he’s not really lived up to his reputation. He will blame the club for not enough mins, the club will say he didn’t do enough to be a g’teed starter.

I’d be more worried about DeGea.
I read him and Courtois have only one year left on their contracts which will tempt Real to make a move on one of them.
Courtois is overrated imo.

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 8:34am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Looks like Martial will be off but he’s not really lived up to his reputation. He will blame the club for not enough mins, the club will say he didn’t do enough to be a g’teed starter.

I’d be more worried about DeGea.
I read him and Courtois have only one year left on their contracts which will tempt Real to make a move on one of them.
Courtois is overrated imo.

United can trigger the one year extension on De Gea' s contract so he's basically under contract until 2020 and I'm sure they are working on giving him a new contract before then.

If Real want him then it would need to be 100m + bid.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 9:47am
There's no doubt Martial is a huge talent but when push came to shove and for the first time in his United career he's been challenged for his position he has bolted for the door it seems. It's a pity really. You'd think he would have doubled down on his effort when United signed Sanchez especially with it being a World Cup year but instead it seems like he's just decided he'd rather play elsewhere. United will get a huge transfer fee for him I'd say. No idea where he'll end up though.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 10:17am
If United get a good fee for him and sign a top quality right winger then overall the team will be better.That right hand side badly needs investment. 

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 10:22am
He's a good player Martial and has lots of potential, but Mourinho isn't getting nearly enough out of him. If you think back to the last couple of seasons I can't think of many games were he played really well.
I don't think he'll be much of a loss to United therefore, but could prosper under another manager.

kingofkings View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Going to a 'Bigger Club' next season

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingofkings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 10:58am

There's no doubt Martial is a huge talent but when push came to shove and for the first time in his United career he's been challenged for his position he has bolted for the door it seems. It's a pity really. You'd think he would have doubled down on his effort when United signed Sanchez especially with it being a World Cup year but instead it seems like he's just decided he'd rather play elsewhere. United will get a huge transfer fee for him I'd say. No idea where he'll end up though.

Apparently a snowflake. On occasions has looked a world beater but overall never lived up to his potential. Never going to do it under the Poison One either.
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 11:36am
not sure tony will go this summer. his agent has forced the situation on contract negotiations to get what his client thinks he deserves. as to whether united take the bait or not. think the fact that they went out on a limb to get him to OT, and that the board seem keen on keeping him, that some sort of agreement will come about.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 8:05pm
Fred the Red 

Can't wait for him to lead Brazil to greatness and then United to the quadruple next season Clap 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2018 at 6:19pm
Not expecting much agreement on here LOL but happy enough Fellaini is staying on a couple of more years. Handy squad player who can get the odd vital goal . 

He shouldn't be a starter though. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2018 at 6:38pm
Think he is massively underrated myself, hardly a lovely footballer though! Squads need the likes of him to eke out results.
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2018 at 12:53pm
If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2018 at 3:53pm
Talk about a completely design-free jersey. Bland as fook. 

Enjoying the world cup SA? 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13221323132413251326 1770>
  Share Topic