Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13181319132013211322 1770>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 9:54am
Sponsored Links

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 10:20am
It's like an article written by Moleman himself
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 10:22am

Pretty sure Alex Shaw is a United fan

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 11:32am
Totally bizarre that Mourinho doesn't play the clubs best defender Bailly. Will he be off in the summer? (Bailly I mean, not Mourinho)

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 21 May 2018 at 11:33am
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Totally bizarre that Mourinho doesn't play the clubs best defender Bailly. Will he be off in the summer? (Bailly I mean, not Mourinho)

No chance
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 12:21pm
He's been injured quite a bit this season
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 3:34pm
A decent season, but just too many dog sh*t matches. 

When you see some of the players underperforming and think if they played for Kloop, Guardiola or Pochetino how much better they would be it's a clear sign that the old Jose methinds are starting to get rusty. If they buy in some seriously talented players he will get away with it, if they don't I can see the existing squad downing tools like Chelsea did to him and what the United players did to Van Gaal. 

When a large portion of the fans want to watch decent football, and the media talk of the 'UNited Way' it can affect the players into thinking f**k this manager and his negative tactics 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 11:09am
United on the verge of signing Fred from Shakhtar and Alderweireld from Spurs supposedly.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 11:27am

I haven't seen much of Fred. He's in the Brazil squad and seems to have been a transfer target for a number of clubs so I'm assuming he is handy. What sort of player is he?

Alderweireld would be an excellent signing. The only caveat to that is that he is a ball playing centre half and Jose doesn't want his defenders making "first station" passes into centre midfield. 

El Puto Amo
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 11:32am
Alderweireld and Bailly could potentially be a beast of a partnership. Both players should in theory compliment each other very well.
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 12:09pm
#twofredthereds
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Alderweireld and Bailly could potentially be a beast of a partnership. Both players should in theory compliment each other very well.

Leavy looking for £75M for Alderweireld!
At 29 there is no resale value but he is a top class defender- better than anything Man U currently have.

I’d say that means one of Jones or Smalling goes.

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 12:13pm
Hopefully it's Jones. Constant liability 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Alderweireld would be an excellent signing. The only caveat to that is that he is a ball playing centre half and Jose doesn't want his defenders making "first station" passes into centre midfield. 
First time I've heard that phrase. Where does it come from? What's second/third/fourth station passes?
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

First time I've heard that phrase. Where does it come from? What's second/third/fourth station passes?
Had to google it myself as Ive never heard of it ;

"I had told them never to play a first-station ball [a short pass between midfield and defence] -- it's where City want to press -- but they did it 20 times. I think some of the boys felt the dimension of the game, everything around it, the derby, the focus, the attention. Maybe in the next big game I know who can accept that well; it's very important." - Jose Maureenho
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Leavy looking for £75M for Alderweireld!
At 29 there is no resale value but he is a top class defender- better than anything Man U currently have.

I’d say that means one of Jones or Smalling goes.

If they want 75m then I expect him to stay put. They also want Martial as part of the deal which also isn't going to happen
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 1:04pm
Fee of €55m agreed for Fred apparently 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 1:04pm
Darmian off to Juve it seems
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13181319132013211322 1770>
  Share Topic