Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LOI Premier - Your Predictions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I love Drogheda hi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudnalkfc10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2014 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

They beat Derry reserves five nil in fairness. I assume this game was brought forward for league cup final? It fell well for them after Friday

Stephen Kenny was in the local papers last week giving out about the Derry game being arranged other night. He wanted it later in the season! The FAI refused the request!

Worked out well for us, but in fairness the way we played Monday night we would have beat anyone at home by at least 2
Sponsored Links

scottyccfc View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottyccfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2014 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by Xpro Xpro wrote:

Ok I`ll put my neck on the line here and will accept the sl*gging if I get it completely wrong come October:
1) Rovers
2) Cork
3) Pats
4) Dundalk
5) Sligo

No European distraction for Rovers and Cork. Every side will be up to take points off Pats as title holders and Dundalk will hit a wobbly period where even their plastic pitch wont come to their rescue. Sligo will recover under John Coleman and start snapping at the Top 4 to gain back some credibility, so the Showgrounds will once again become a tough venue to visit.

This is all Crystal Ball stuff and after tonight`s Brazil 1 - Germany 7, who among us has a clue how games will pan out... 

JAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSUSLOL
Hometown football, cant beat the feeling...
Xpro View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Not a WUM anymore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2014 at 1:14am
Ok "scottyccfc", I got it wrong, but at least I attempted a Top 5 prediction. Where was yours? Or do you prefer to sit on the fence till the season is over before making one? Tongue
scottyccfc View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottyccfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2014 at 9:04am
Originally posted by Xpro Xpro wrote:

Ok "scottyccfc", I got it wrong, but at least I attempted a Top 5 prediction. Where was yours? Or do you prefer to sit on the fence till the season is over before making one? Tongue

Ooohhhhhh Good comeback! LOL

So much for accepting the sl*gging

Edited by scottyccfc - 12 Sep 2014 at 9:05am
Hometown football, cant beat the feeling...
Xpro View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Not a WUM anymore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 12:09am
No problem with the sl*gging seeing as you lot, like Rovers, will be also-rans Big smile

You`ve Limerick and Dundalk away, Sligo and Bohs at home. Dundalk have UCD, Athlone and Bray to look forward to. Looks like the Republic of Cork will have to dream on...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic