You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14061407140814091410 1459>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2022 at 9:18am
Good win last night. Should have been 4 or 5 really but for some good goalkeeping / bad finishes. I was thinking it might be one of those days where your missed chances come back to haunt you.

New guy Diaz looks quite promising and should only get better. Jota is becoming world class now with his ability in the box and nack of being in the right place at the right time.

City still too far ahead in the league but have a good chance of going for it in the champions league

Sponsored Links

ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2022 at 10:30am
Has done well but Jota being classed as World Class might be a bit of a stretch
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2022 at 12:18pm
World class definition is broadly that he can get into any team in the world and I don't think City, Chelsea, Barca, Real, Bayern would turn the nose up on Jota. He is heading in that direction
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2022 at 12:36pm
I get that definition of World Class, but would definitely argue that he would get into any team in the world. I'm not sure he'd get into every team in the Premier League
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2022 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

I get that definition of World Class, but would definitely argue that he would get into any team in the world. I'm not sure he'd get into every team in the Premier League
Agreed - I'm sure there are loads of teams that don't need somebody who has scored 17 goals this season LOL
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2022 at 3:07pm
I think it might be a bit of the Liverpool tinted glasses there lad
No doubting he's had a good season, but to say that he's good enough to get into every team in the Premier League and in Europe. Slightly deluded
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2022 at 3:44pm
Yea he’s a good player but definitely not World Class like Salah! 
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2022 at 3:17pm
Rancid finish by Pukki just now.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2022 at 3:21pm
Salah the closest thing to a young Messi right now. 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2022 at 8:31pm
Luis Diaz reminds me of a young Pachanga from Carlito's way 
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2022 at 9:14pm
Most Likeable liver Liverpool in living memory imo.  A joy to watch at times 
AKA pedantic kunt
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2022 at 1:14pm
The
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Ive said this too LOL
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2022 at 1:17pm
He looks like the type of guy who approaches you on the beach while your on your holidays offering to sell you a bag of coke 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2022 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

The
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Ive said this too LOL

I was about to say he looks like Luis Guzman and then I looked up Pachanga to see who played him.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2022 at 9:26am
First post in here in nearly two months, what's that all about
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2022 at 12:46pm
Since Klopp and Pep are such good buddies. If they both make it to the CL final, maybe they could do a little side deal?
- City let Liverpool win the league
- Liverpool let City with the CL

Everyone has then had a success season. Spread the love and glory
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2022 at 4:51pm
To win the quadruple they'll have to beat UAE City (possibly twice) or Chelsea. In the league they have only managed draws against them both. It's far more likelier they will only win the League Cup then all 4.

If UAE City have a few injuries it would certainly help in winning the league. You'd think Pep would and the club would be willing to sacrifice the FA Cup 1st then the league in chasing the Champions League  

It would damage this forums' reputation
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2022 at 2:47pm
FA cup semi will be interesting. Liverpool have rested more players so potentially a bit more fresh. 
Reckon we are in for another high scoring game
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14061407140814091410 1459>
  Share Topic