You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jurgen Klopp

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 1:53pm
Ben Bloom/Telegraph - Vollidiot/Typisch Englisch.

Edited by Mulvanystrasse - 16 Apr 2015 at 2:05pm
Sponsored Links

Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Originally posted by ZinedineKibane ZinedineKibane wrote:

There is no way Chelsea, Spurs, Saints or liverpool will have a new manager next year.

Man city will and he will be in the running for the job but he may not want it.

He is probably more suited to the Man Utd or Arsenal job but he will need one of the managers to step down (i.e. asked to step down with a large suitcase full of cash).

Cant see it happening.

No way LVG is leaving United ,I would say there is more chance of BR leaving Pool.I think Klopp would be an ideal manager for what FSG want to do with Pool.

Who would your prefer RM?
LVG must be 65 so he is not the long term solution and he said this is his last job. He will do a good job in the next few years but I would think JK is a better long term solution. 
Man utd have an ageing squad and need some fresh blood.

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 4:00pm

There is no way Chelsea, Spurs, Saints or liverpool will have a new manager next year.

He is probably more suited to the Man Utd or Arsenal job but he will need one of the managers to step down (i.e. asked to step down with a large suitcase full of cash).

Cant see it happening.

No way LVG is leaving United ,I would say there is more chance of BR leaving Pool.I think Klopp would be an ideal manager for what FSG want to do with Pool.

LVG must be 65 so he is not the long term solution and he said this is his last job. He will do a good job in the next few years but I would think JK is a better long term solution. 

LVG will see out his 3 years at least at United.Obviously he wont be there long term but there is no way they will let him go to bring in Klopp this year that would be pure madness.At the moment LVG is the best man for the job and in 2 or 3 years time United can start looking for a new manager.Hard to know who they will look for then but I would guess Pep and Mourinho would be high on any list all depends whats happening at the time.

Where are you getting the idea that United's squad is ageing(every squad is Wink) ?United have the youngest average age of the current top 4 and second youngest in the league.
The average age is 26 and only 2 first team regulars are over 30(RVP/Carrick) and only have 4 players in the squad who are over 30 and 2 of those are keepers.

Edited by rossieman - 16 Apr 2015 at 4:03pm
irishmale0399 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmale0399 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 4:45pm
Any of you think that Klopp may have pulled a smart one and is lineing himself up for the Bayern Munich job????
Pep has one year left on his contract, Man City want him and he hasnt shown any sign of wanting to renew his Munich contract publically.............now how nice would it be for them if Pep walked out this summer, they get a few million for him and Klopp was sitting free. No compensation, no contracts.....
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 4:46pm

Cant see it happening.

LVG will see out his 3 years at least at United.Obviously he wont be there long term but there is no way they will let him go to bring in Klopp this year that would be pure madness.At the moment LVG is the best man for the job and in 2 or 3 years time United can start looking for a new manager.Hard to know who they will look for then but I would guess Pep and Mourinho would be high on any list all depends whats happening at the time.

Where are you getting the idea that United's squad is ageing(every squad is Wink) ?United have the youngest average age of the current top 4 and second youngest in the league.
The average age is 26 and only 2 first team regulars are over 30(RVP/Carrick) and only have 4 players in the squad who are over 30 and 2 of those are keepers.

Okay thick thread for me, Man u squad is young but they do need fresh blood. They have a bloated squad and too many players are average. 
Carrick and RVP are getting on and need to be replaced. I doubt Falcao's contract will be renewed and a defense with Jones and Smalling wont win the league.

I cant see Maureen every going to Utd now. 

Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by irishmale0399 irishmale0399 wrote:

Any of you think that Klopp may have pulled a smart one and is lineing himself up for the Bayern Munich job????
Pep has one year left on his contract, Man City want him and he hasnt shown any sign of wanting to renew his Munich contract publically.............now how nice would it be for them if Pep walked out this summer, they get a few million for him and Klopp was sitting free. No compensation, no contracts.....

Wouldn't surprise me, 1st task would be to fire Sammer!
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 7:35pm
On a side note to this I think United would need to be on acid to hire Mourinho at any stage. And im not a Man U fan. Some of the stuff he goes at is disgraceful. For example, He put his fingers in the eye of Tito Vilanova, an opposing assistant manager during a game. I`m all for mind games and they can make for great pre text to games but there is a line and he regularly crosses it.
From a CV point of view Mourhino would be one of/if not the leading candidate for that job. I`d imagine the next time United go looking for a manager they will want someone in the job for 10 years +. It would be a poor day in United's history if that man was Jose Mourhino. Bobby Charlton, a club legend and leading figure at the club has gone on record to say as much.
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by Mulvanystrasse Mulvanystrasse wrote:

If Porto knock out Bayern,which is doubtful but that would be two bad years in a row for Pep in CL .Also wasnt there rumours that the hierarchy at Bayern were unhappy with Pep ?
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 7:45pm

If Porto knock out Bayern,which is doubtful but that would be two bad years in a row for Pep in CL .Also wasnt there rumours that the hierarchy at Bayern were unhappy with Pep ?

I don't think it is doubtful at all that Porto will knock them out. Bayern certainly have the team to overturn it but they were outplayed against Porto and were very lucky to get the goal they did.
Porto are a very good side.
I personally don't think Klopp would be interested in the Bayern job, simply because he has won the Bundesliga and been to a champions league final with Dortmund. What more does he have to do in German Football? A relatively young manager like Klopp probably wants a shot at a big English or Spanish side. At the moment his likely destinations are City or Real Madrid (id expect Ancelotti to call it a day there).
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 8:59pm
Ottmar Hitzfeld won more than Klopp at Dortmund and still took the Bayern job but agree that Real Madrid is more likely with their long history of signing German players and experience of employing a German coach.
St.Pauli Reloaded 2 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote St.Pauli Reloaded 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 9:00pm

Must have his feelers out already ! Müller -Wohlfahrt and his gang have just jacked it in ,Pep not happy with the Medical department at Hollywood LOL
In Martin and Roy we Trust !
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmale0399 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 9:19pm

Sammer is like JD...if the money is right he will work with anyone and say whatever you want......
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmale0399 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by St.Pauli Reloaded 2 St.Pauli Reloaded 2 wrote:

Must have his feelers out already ! Müller -Wohlfahrt and his gang have just jacked it in ,Pep not happy with the Medical department at Hollywood LOL

There is/was something up.....I could be told last Saturday morning that there was something up in the management. Wouldnt be suprised if he ended up at Bayern......

As for Müller-Wohlfahrt........think you are now seeing the cracks appearing with old Ulli behind bars,Sammer and Co. just aint as good as the ould sausage millionare. No one there to sweet talk everyone in moments of need. Wink
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 9:34pm
Muller Wohlfahrt gone Shocked
Doyler1993 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 9:45pm
Would PSG be an option at all?

Personally think it will be arsenal or bayern

Edited by Doyler1993 - 16 Apr 2015 at 9:46pm
IT’S NO USE BOILING YOUR CABBAGE TWICE
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 11:34pm
The Comer Brothers are in secret talks to bring him to Galway United. Tommy Dunne has lost the dressing room.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2015 at 12:07am
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Muller Wohlfahrt gone Shocked

He didnt exactly see eye to eye with Pep.

This is Pep's reaction to Benatia's injury last week.
http://vine.co/v/ezhLtxI7hnm
winner alright View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winner alright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2015 at 12:25am
Pepe will be a goner if he doesn't win the Champions League this year. Great manager but I think he is more suited to latin football. He was blessed with Messi,Iniesta,Xavi & co at Barca, right manager at the right time. He has done ok in Germany but he was brought in to win the CL. I still think that Liverpool may come in for Klopp. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic