Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

John Terry to leave Chelsea

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: John Terry to leave Chelsea
    Posted: 31 Jan 2016 at 7:05pm
...at the end of the season according to my source close to Terry. My wife.Cry

Edited by Trap junior - 31 Jan 2016 at 7:09pm
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sponsored Links

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2016 at 7:07pm
Cry
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2016 at 7:12pm
Does he go to the MLS or properly milk it and head to Qatar
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2016 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

two good questions.....but I have a better one..

Who gives a sh*t ?
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2016 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Who gives a sh*t ?
LOL
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2016 at 7:17pm

Who gives a sh*t ?

Hornet
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2016 at 7:21pm

Who gives a sh*t ?

The wifes of his future team mates id say.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2016 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Cry
Ah dry your eyes mate use your butchers apron to wipe the snot and tears
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2016 at 7:38pm
Love the youtube clip of the wonderful welcome he got from irish lads at Euro 2012....
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2016 at 8:07pm
Correct me if I'm wrong but Vanessa Perroncel wasn't even with Wayne Bridge any more so I fail to see how he is a victim in this.

Is there an unwritten rule that you can't sleep with someone a teammate shagged once?

Bridge is so precious...

Incredible that it's salacious crap like this that people remember and not the on pitch racism towards Anton Ferdinand and Ledley King, and accepting cash in hand to give people tours of the clubs training ground.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2016 at 9:06am
Originally posted by Bohsfan84 Bohsfan84 wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong but Vanessa Perroncel wasn't even with Wayne Bridge any more so I fail to see how he is a victim in this.

Is there an unwritten rule that you can't sleep with someone a teammate shagged once?
Yeah it was all media hype (and YBIG members apparently) blowing it out of proportion. Half those WAGs have done the rounds of dressing rooms.
Megan  Jade-Mae Clark on Twitter has done the rounds of WHU fairly shamlessly by the looks of her twitter
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2016 at 9:18am
Done English footballer doesn't get new contract from club he's been at all his career and so begins a 4 month farewell period. Media & ex pros to clamour for him getting a dream FA Cup Final send off, as in the case of Gerrard last year
Boring.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2016 at 9:23am

Doubt he'd go to another Prem club so would imagine a pay day in the likes of the States, Qatar or China is a distinct possibilty.

The lad Chelsea signed from NY Redbulls looks to be very much in the Terry mould - old school style centre half.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2016 at 9:46am
Another footballer gone from the Premier League who ultimately will be remembered for a slip.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2016 at 10:19am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Another footballer gone from the Premier League who ultimately will be remembered for being a kunt
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2016 at 10:43am

Super centre half in fairness to him. He appears to be a bad person but there's no shortage of them in football. 

I actually agree with Bohsfan for once. He got absolutely panned for banging Wayne Bridges ex missus while Giggsy got away relatively lightly for carrying on a long term affair with his brothers wife.  
El Puto Amo
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2016 at 10:45am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Super centre half in fairness to him. He appears to be a bad person but there's no shortage of them in football. 

I actually agree with Bohsfan for once. He got absolutely panned for banging Wayne Bridges ex missus while Giggsy got away relatively lightly for carrying on a long term affair with his brothers wife.  

That last post possibly didn't read very well. Just to clarify, I'm not in a position to comment on whether Bohsfan was riding Wayne Bridges ex missus or not. 
El Puto Amo
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2016 at 10:48am

That last post possibly didn't read very well. Just to clarify, I'm not in a position to comment on whether Bohsfan was riding Wayne Bridges ex missus or not. 
You are safe on that wan it has been established that boneman 84 bats for the other side

Edited by DUBLIN DOC - 01 Feb 2016 at 10:49am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic