You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

John Delaney and the latest FAI controversy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 288289290
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 hours 27 minutes ago at 8:08pm
LFA Youths play a German regional team every year alternate home and away. HE shouldn't be there and LFA should be taken to account for this.
Sponsored Links

ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 hours 25 minutes ago at 8:10pm
It's gonna feel worse when HE is front and centre at UEFA 17s finals. This can't be accepted either.
George Zip View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote George Zip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 hours 50 minutes ago at 8:45pm
Originally posted by DC96 DC96 wrote:

Just saw on the YBIG twitter account, John is a guest of honour of the Leinster Football Association in Frankfurt tonight......

Neck like a jockeys b*****ks.
"Tell them to get out there and give it all they got and win just one for the Zipper. I don't know where I'll be then, Doc," he said, "but I won't smell too good, that's for sure."
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Grinds my gears.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 hours 35 minutes ago at 9:00pm
Originally posted by ProudAndLoud ProudAndLoud wrote:

LFA Youths play a German regional team every year alternate home and away. HE shouldn't be there and LFA should be taken to account for this.
Fair enough, but inviting him seems crazy. It is like they want to implicate themselves.
you were probably told to leave an Irish centre one night but kept mouthing off and some big church going Gaa player f**ked you out the door hence your hatred for the Catholic Church and Gaa aswell!
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 hours 10 minutes ago at 9:25pm
I am sure this wasn't a last minute invite. He would have been invited months ago and I'm sure the LFA were surprised to see him show up. Some neck.
George Zip View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote George Zip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 hours 17 minutes ago at 10:18pm
Originally posted by Lenny82 Lenny82 wrote:

I am sure this wasn't a last minute invite. He would have been invited months ago and I'm sure the LFA were surprised to see him show up. Some neck.

Still trying to portray himself as popular with the grassroots? You would think he would have the cop on to make his excuses and lie low for a while. Some ego on the guy.
"Tell them to get out there and give it all they got and win just one for the Zipper. I don't know where I'll be then, Doc," he said, "but I won't smell too good, that's for sure."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 288289290
  Share Topic