You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jason Knight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2020 at 1:07pm
Has anybody seen enough of Knight to say whether the above is accurate? I’ve only seen highlights and those seem to show a player with drive, guile, and energy. Haven’t seen much craft and skill. Not saying that’s a bad thing, but would be good to have a grip on the type of player we have on our hands
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Sponsored Links

Liam Green View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liam Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2020 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

Has anybody seen enough of Knight to say whether the above is accurate? I’ve only seen highlights and those seem to show a player with drive, guile, and energy. Haven’t seen much craft and skill. Not saying that’s a bad thing, but would be good to have a grip on the type of player we have on our hands
I’ve watched him in 6 or 7 full games playing in a variety of positions and I’d say he’s exactly as you describe him with drive guile and energy and he’s good at putting the ball in the net when he gets chances. He’s good on the ball and a very decent passer so I’d have great hope for him . Playing more centrally in midfield in the last few games and he certainly looks the part. 

Edited by Liam Green - 25 Oct 2020 at 1:19pm
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2020 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by Liam Green Liam Green wrote:

Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

I’ve watched him in 6 or 7 full games playing in a variety of positions and I’d say he’s exactly as you describe him with drive guile and energy and he’s good at putting the ball in the net when he gets chances. He’s good on the ball and a very decent passer so I’d have great hope for him . Playing more centrally in midfield in the last few games and he certainly looks the part. 
Thank LG - I’d definitely have high hopes for him. Managers seem to love him
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2020 at 3:08pm
He's a good all rounder, decent tackler, passer and also drives forward with the ball. Has goals in his game as well. Probably more dynamic than Molumby (although I rate Molumby highly too). Knight seems to have a great attitude as well, I've seen quite a lot of him and I have to say I'm fairly excited by him. Given his age his potential is massive. 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Just call me Hughie Lewis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2020 at 3:24pm
he has pace which an awful lot of central midfielders don’t. He beats people in the centre of the park which is a skill you don’t see a huge amount of. It usually draws fouls 
AKA pedantic kunt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
  Share Topic